Bit Of A Yarn

Seriously Denis O’Connell- Hand your license in!!!!

Brodie

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Poor Petes Dash has gone very good races at its last 2 starts!

Had he been driven by a professional driver rather than a graduate driver Petes Dash would be very close to winning! 

Surely Denis will see the light and put a decent driver on Petes Dash!

Although I believe he will be sitting in the stands for a long time shortly, as the Stipes have no choice

I know you're passionate about this Brodie, I don't condone his drives but I for one like to bet on his horses but never when he drives... plain and simple you have a choice, piss poor by the suits that they had Dennis on course sunday to sort this out from the previous week but didn't get it done.

I'm more concerned that on sunday 2 winning drivers got finned for excess whip use... I hate the fact you break the rules but don't get relegated.

One was Kim Butt on The Maroon Marauder, her partner Jonny Cox on a big outsider screems around from the middle of the field to give her the 1/1 for the remainder of the race then he drops out and she hits the hose too many times and wins narrowly from a very well backed Skippy's Delight, Ricky May followed all the rules gets beaten, must be a better way to handle this type of infringement by the suits.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

Poor Petes Dash has gone very good races at its last 2 starts!

Had he been driven by a professional driver rather than a graduate driver Petes Dash would be very close to winning! 

Surely Denis will see the light and put a decent driver on Petes Dash!

Although I believe he will be sitting in the stands for a long time shortly, as the Stipes have no choice

he is looking for a good div lookout next start