Bit Of A Yarn

Mot Tomorrow: Plunge Day

Do like No time Like now,Only heard about it late Friday and got it 15s.

Also like Unfazed for a multi maker  in same race

R6 Bee mine Tonight should be ready to fire 

R7 Voodoo Priestess should be close up all the way from the draw

R8 Glen Elgin Thomson for a place from draw

Happy punting

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dougie said:

And Tiger Lou just paid $26.50 and $1.90 for that win.

Track looks great but on pace looks the place to be again unlike Oamaru yesterday where they came from all over the joint to win.

Oh nice, seeing that result here. I was none of the wiser. Lets see think that makes it 2 Sweet Lou starters today for 1 winner and 1 miss. Right will stop giving a running commentary on the Great White Blaze hehe 🙂  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

After watching Oamaru and Motukarara this weekend, I am glad they have gone back on their original decision to stop racing at Oamaru and the like as I enjoy the variety. If Addington ever becomes a dominant track again I don't think I will be able to cope.

Yes good to have a bit of variety, however don’t really think it  was easy to follow the form on either meetings.

Bring back loose class racing at Addington.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Yes good to have a bit of variety, however don’t really think it  was easy to follow the form on either meetings.

Bring back loose class racing at Addington.

Plenty of Sunday meetings at addington coming up,next Sunday , why though after Orari the day before?

19 hours ago, Shad said:

What the heck going on with the odds on copperhead rose, thought she was so short on the tote, anyone know why, fresh up no form, msybecim missing something. 

And with the plunge on the unseen for a year Court horse from 35 to 7 you can see why the TAB run scared and open everything at the tight prices they do. 

The TAB won't be letting Court first starters start at long odds ever again.

10 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

And with the plunge on the unseen for a year Court horse from 35 to 7 you can see why the TAB run scared and open everything at the tight prices they do. 

The TAB won't be letting Court first starters start at long odds ever again.

Wouldve won if it had a driver on it!

Bookies wont let you on to win much at all, so they are hardly going to get a hiding!!
Everything is in their favour and they want to increase turnover?

Hardly worth bothering at the moment, far easier ways to make money and no risk!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Everything is in their favour and they want to increase turnover?

Do you know categorically that that has not happened?. Cup week figures suggest all is not as bad as some naysayers would like. Quarterly results out soon so we shall all see the numbers then

Edited by JJ Flash

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Wouldn't have opened at 35 either.

If Blair was on it it would have opened at 6s. 

Not too sure why Graham actually jumped in the cart of what appears to be a pretty good horse!

He is not the worst driver in the world, very experienced horseman but has only had about 15 starts in the last 10 years!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brodie said:

Not too sure why Graham actually jumped in the cart of what appears to be a pretty good horse!

He is not the worst driver in the world, very experienced horseman but has only had about 15 starts in the last 10 years!

mister wood chips was a nice horse he trained and drove

• Like 1