Bit Of A Yarn

HRNZ CEO Gary Woodham on The Box Seat

Rangatira

He is on Boxseat again today. Really good talk I thought about calendar if to change or not, what is involved if so, punting/punters betting offshore and YES Brods this will be music to your ears, he said if they stop/disallow betting offshore then the TAB needs to look at not restricting punters, something along those lines. They also spoke about horse numbers in North issue. 

Also what came up was they showed Cullens new colours and said he would be using them from Ashburton. So guess that means from tomorrow. 

Edited by Karrots

1 hour ago, Karrots said:

Also what came up was they showed Cullens new colours and said he would be using them from Ashburton. So guess that means from tomorrow. 

tab still have italian lad in the all stars colours

they are pretty inept as an organisation so could be just slow or maybe they are busy with the brodster on the line

11 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

tab still have italian lad in the all stars colours

they are pretty inept as an organisation so could be just slow or maybe they are busy with the brodster on the line

Hehehe, yes that be it. Dat must be why not changed yet Brods hogging up the ph line. 1st in line (hehe cheeky monkey Karrots). 

I also saw something that was surprised by, Classy Op went in from something like $21 FW to something like $6.80 FW just from 2 $100 bets. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but seems like not much in bets to reduce so much.

Oh and also he was talking about the accusations of doping thingee and said considering banning or harsher penalties than currently, but now in double thinking, was I dreaming this ..., or was this on the Boxseat interview with him, hmm.

Hmm no I think that right. That what he said or something along those lines, if it turns out to be true. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karrots said:

I also saw something that was surprised by, Classy Op went in from something like $21 FW to something like $6.80 FW just from 2 $100 bets. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but seems like not much in bets to reduce so much.

weaker than claytons