Bit Of A Yarn

lovely Natalie

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

anyone know where the lovely Natalie gone? or has she gone back to her homeland

I would think she might of gone to see ONE CHANGE at Menangle this week in million dollar Miracle Mile ,

but has beenย WRONGLY left out of the race after placing 3rd in Group 1 last week, and appearing to qualify.ย 

But the F...ed NSWHRB put in the 'local' 4th placegetter from that race last week IGNATIUS, of 'local boy' Rattray into the Miracle mile instead. what a RIP-OFF !!!!

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

anyone know where the lovely Natalie gone? or has she gone back to her homeland

She's living at Rolleston. The way she spoke in the documentary I saw it sounded like she will not be driving much again. Might see her at the Easter Cup meeting?

8 hours ago, Richie said:

Brodie stopped punting and he was good at that,just not clever enough to have somebody else set up an account and use that or get an overseas account

Lol, Richie ย I am not as thick as I may look!

Have had 3 overseas accounts, 2 stopped me wagering and the other ย still have, but buggerall on!

Havent given it away totally, but dont put much effort in nowadays, more money in investments at the mo!

Loving the Labour Government!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Noticed the All Stars website gone pretty much blank, usually they have a video or updates still.ย Might just be temp.

As mentioned to Gamms, hope that Itโ€™s All About Faith is ok. Not overly fun watching any horse drop away like that.

5 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Noticed the All Stars website gone pretty much blank, usually they have a video or updates still.ย Might just be temp.

As mentioned to Gamms, hope that Itโ€™s All About Faith is ok. Not overly fun watching any horse drop away like that.

cullen racing stables is the go to thesedays

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

cullen racing stables is the go to thesedays

Cool. Yeah I took a look at that too last nite. Just as I was looking for an update on It's All About Faith. ย 

Just usually they have Marks driving things and their success in past & also a video or 2 up.

But moving forward it doesn't matter, they have exited, wellย sabbical year.

Edited by Karrots