Bit Of A Yarn

NZ PACING DERBY (MOBILE PACE) G1

Davis

The NZ Derby is more interesting due to the main threats all drawing badly. Favourite Krug has drawn the outside. Solid performers Regazzo Mach, American Dealer and Pace N Pride draw the second row. Those to benefit from the draw look to be Luke John and BD Joe who both scorched home last start. 

DIAMOND CREEK FARM NEW ZEALAND PACING DERBY (MOB PACE) (Gr1)

$200,000, 3YO MOBILE, 2600m

Race History   

For 3-year-old pacers.

RacebookGearFront Line Limit
Participants for Race 9: DIAMOND CREEK FARM NEW ZEALAND PACING DERBY (MOB PACE)
Book   Form Name Age Sex Rating Draw Hcp Driver Trainer    
Notifiable Gear Changes: Ragazzo Mach: BL-Off   Legend
Horse Movements: B D Joe to Ross Houghton at Swannanoa
1 The Falcon X61491 The Falcon   3 g R58 1 Ft Gerard O'Reilly Geoff & James Dunn  
2 Luke John 353252 Luke John   3 c R61 2 Ft   Hayden Cullen  
3 Got You Covered 231269 Got You Covered   3 g R61 3 Ft Ricky May Robert Dunn  
4 B D Joe 514823 B D Joe   3 g R63 4 Ft Benjamin Butcher Steve & Amanda Telfer  
5 It's All About Faith X12074 It's All About Faith   3 c R76 5 Ft Mark Purdon Hayden Cullen  
6 Dashing Major 410532 Dashing Major   3 g R57 6 Ft John Dunn Robert Dunn  
7 Perfect Cut 353421 Perfect Cut  (E1) 3 g R54 7 Ft   Bruce Negus  
8 Shan Noble 222211 Shan Noble   3 g R68 8 Ft Natalie Rasmussen Hayden Cullen  
9 Krug 422111 Krug   3 c R95 9 Ft Blair Orange Cran & Chrissie Dalgety  
------------------ Second Line ------------------
10 Bettor Call Me 343520 Bettor Call Me  (E2) 3 c R52 10 Ft   Gavin Smith  
11 Corravally Star 123180 Corravally Star   3 c R63 11 Ft Jessica Young-Grant Bruce Negus  
12 Arden's Ace 538X48 Arden's Ace   3 g R56 12 Ft John Morrison(J) Regan Todd  
13 American Dealer 113332 American Dealer   3 c R82 13 Ft Zachary Butcher Ray Green  
14 Pace N Pride 692114 Pace N Pride   3 c R67 14 Ft   Hayden Cullen  
15 Ragazzo Mach 111220 Ragazzo Mach   3 c R73 15 Ft Nathan Williamson Nathan Williamson  
16 Yorokobi 612X72 Yorokobi   3 g R57 16 Ft Robbie Close Regan Todd  
  • Like 1

Couldn't of said it any better Davis. Looks like its anyones.

Maybe you could run a fun comp for it 😁 People to be on their favs.

I think Hunts and With A Dream will be on Krug 😁

Ill stick to my fav too with The Dealer. 

Maybe Harewood on BD Joe and 

Gamms on Shan Noble.

• Like 3

Here is comp pick the trifecta, chose 4 horses & its boxed. Can 1 of us pick the tri?, they are often challenging to do so.

Ill start, my 4 in no particular order will be:

The Dealer

Krug

BD Joe

Luke John

Reason, Roman gave tip BD Joe will lead & Luke John will follow, so Ill run with that. The Dealer is my fav & can’t leave Krug out.

Brief bragging rights for the winner on the nite 💪

Davis/Gamms or myself will announce the winner after race.

Come on peeps join in a fun positive comp to follow your fav plus others in race! 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karrots said:

Here is comp pick the trifecta,

Look out for champion driver Nat to give these guys a 'Driving Masterclass' and take Shan Noble to victory !!

SHAN Noble to win from ITS ALL ABOUT FAITH , with YOROKOBI stomping home late into 3rd. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Look out for champion driver Nat to give these guys a 'Driving Masterclass' and take Shan Noble to victory !!

SHAN Noble to win from ITS ALL ABOUT FAITH , with YOROKOBI stomping home late into 3rd. 

Great selections Gamms 😄 you can pick 1 more. So throw another in like a wildcard 😄 & it will be boxed too. Gives more chance for 1 of us to get it.

Edited by Karrots
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Karrots said:

Here is comp pick the trifecta, chose 4 horses & its boxed. Can 1 of us pick the tri?, they are often challenging to do so.

The Dealer

Krug

BD Joe

Luke John

Reason, Roman gave tip BD Joe will lead & Luke John will follow, so Ill run with that. The Dealer is my fav & can’t leave Krug out.

Come on peeps join in a fun positive comp to follow your fav plus others in race! 😃

The Dealer

Krug

BD Joe

Luke John

Beyond wrong.bd Joe will get attacked by team race fixer mark purdon on it's all about faith who has the most gate speed.krug will be off the track and if it goes back its history so they will post it.krug has zero chance as team race fixer Nat won't let it pass her as mark would hand up lead to her.mark likes to follow her smell.its a big stinky smell all over team race fixers EPO drug cheats.....Krug all about faith bd Joe Luke John won't win.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Bad Post 1

The Dealer

Krug

BD Joe

Luke John

Shan noble crack dealer pace n pride reg mach one of these will win and surprise with team race fixers numbers they will win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bad Post 1

1 hour ago, Karrots said:

you can pick 1 more. So throw another in like a wildcard 😄 & it will be boxed too.

Righto Karrots , 4 horses into three spots, (hope you get extra Brownie Points if get the First 4 ? lol....)

Nat to win with Shan Noble , from Mark with Faith, Yorokobi (joy and delight in Japanese) and KRUG wildcard lol , might sneak a place if lucky. lol......

• Like 2
  • Bad Post 1

3 hours ago, Have a go said:

Beyond wrong.bd Joe will get attacked by team race fixer mark purdon on it's all about faith who has the most gate speed.krug will be off the track and if it goes back its history so they will post it.krug has zero chance as team race fixer Nat won't let it pass her as mark would hand up lead to her.mark likes to follow her smell.its a big stinky smell all over team race fixers EPO drug cheats.....Krug all about faith bd Joe Luke John won't win.

Forbury or whoever you are impersonating today your posts are becoming a bit tiresome.  I realise no one takes any notice of you because more than likely they view your posts with sadness or derision.   However if you are going to continue to make unfounded allegations then be prepared to post some evidence.  The first thing that I would like you to address is your allegation of "EPO drug cheats".  I imagine this is beyond you so if you continue to post this shyte you will be moderated - just like your other 15 accounts!  You've been warned.

• Like 3
  • Bad Post 1

5 hours ago, Have a go said:

Shan noble crack dealer pace n pride reg mach one of these will win and surprise with team race fixers numbers they will win.

Fab Have a go, think you are having a go, cause that is what this fun comp is about Having A Go.

Will put you down as

Shan Noble

The Dealer

Razzo Mach

Pace n Pride 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

how may derbys have you won Lindsay? lol

funny you bring up the name lindsay

i met a guy at the op shop on wycola ave called lindsay a while back

claimed his dad won 3 nz derbys in the 70's

but i can't for the life of me find a lindsay purdon