Bit Of A Yarn

Shorn Feelin: RACIST

Thomass

So stupid, gormless, thick as 2 planks Shorn gets on Trackside and says

"yea he must have some ***** in him...he doesn't always put in"

FFS, where do 'trainers' like this get the idea that being BLATENTLY RACIST on live television is ok?

Its the kind of thing you'd hear in a pub 30 years ago....it wasn't right then and it's not right now...Gets slapped with a piddling $800 fine....

Its obviously far worse in the racing industry to cause interference though...lose your license for 5 days...a fine nowadays as well...all up a top Jockey loses @4/5 K

Gormless Shorn's is a mere slap for bringing the Racing Industry into total disrepute and accentuating how out of touch some license holders are....

NZTR should send him into a cultural immersion course for a week and/or put him in stocks at the Cambridge track with DICKHEAD RACIST plastered across his stupid noggin

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

So stupid, gormless, thick as 2 planks Shorn gets on Trackside and says

"yea he must have some ***** in him...he doesn't always put in"

FFS, where do 'trainers' like this get the idea that being BLATENTLY RACIST on live television is ok?

Its the kind of thing you'd hear in a pub 30 years ago....it wasn't right then and it's not right now...Gets slapped with a piddling $800 fine....

Its obviously far worse in the racing industry to cause interference though...lose your license for 5 days...a fine nowadays as well...all up a top Jockey loses @4/5 K

Gormless Shorn's is a mere slap for bringing the Racing Industry into total disrepute and accentuating how out of touch some license holders are....

NZTR should send him into a cultural immersion course for a week and/or put him in stocks at the Cambridge track with DICKHEAD RACIST plastered across his stupid noggin

What's of real concern here is that no one outside of the racing industry appears to have noticed this (when nowadays this sort of thing is usually pounced on from a great height) once again showing just how irrelevant the racing industry has become to the common man or even media in general .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Huey said:

What's of real concern here is that no one outside of the racing industry appears to have noticed this (when nowadays this sort of thing is usually pounced on from a great height) once again showing just how irrelevant the racing industry has become to the common man or even media in general .

Yes,  good point. . 

But as well, not all trainers have a confidence or are at ease with respect to fronting a camera.

But, bloody hell, what an absolute shocker.

• Like 1

Oh come on, it was intended as a throw away joke comment about his horse.

Can no one say a bloody thing today without being lined up? besides I might be wrong here but I thought he had Maori in him. Sure I have heard that before somewhere.

$800 fine is grossly over the top, maybe a warning.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, barryb said:

Oh come on, it was intended as a throw away joke comment about his horse.

Can no one say a bloody thing today without being lined up? besides I might be wrong here but I thought he had Maori in him. Sure I have heard that before somewhere.

$800 fine is grossly over the top, maybe a warning.

It will all be OK soon.  50% of the suppliers to the Thoroughbred Racing Industry will have to be Maori Businesses so given feed is the biggest cost it is likely that every horse will have ***** in them soon.  All solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He may not have picked the right platform for his humour,but to get fined $800 seems ridiculous.

How much would a maori jockey get fined for making the same joke?Personally i have heard that joke many times,and maori tell it as much as anyone else. Are the maori who told me that racist? 

What will he get fined if he cracks an irish joke? 

People often over react to stuff like this. Was billy t james a racist?

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I have no doubt it will be in mainstream media tomorrow.  Wouldn't surprise me if Thomarse was on the phone now.

I wonder if they will donate the $800 to a charitable cause?  Riding for the disabled perhaps?

Thomas sounds like perfect lefty snitch. However might be one of those ones gets hit with own shit coming soon!

• Haha 1

And then all the limp wristers surface...

"oh he was probably raised in a RACIST family..his friends were all RACIST...he was dragged up in a bogan white RACIST neighbourhood in the Tron"

He didn't get a chance not to be RACIST....

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

"oh he was probably raised in a RACIST family..his friends were all RACIST...he was dragged up in a bogan white RACIST neighbourhood in the Tron"

What's your excuse?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

I think you will find that he has Maori ancestry, I doubt he if anyone could be classed as a bogan white racist.

• Like 2
  • Fake News! 1

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

doesn't your spelling the topic " Shorn feelin" indicate an expression of some form of discriminatory feelings held by you towards sheep and the irish. Should the chief censor you for that?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

What's your excuse?

I was State housed raised in a large family with my Father working long hours in 2 jobs to manage that family...a hard working family...so too we're the local Maori families 

...in those days it was a mixed European/Maori population and we all got on famously in the community...

However looking back now we were obviously privileged compared to Maori

...their past included having the bejesus knocked out of them if they spoke Te Reo...didn't receive the same Mortgage considerations when applying...an intergenerational wealth deprivation which continues to this day of course...

...among many others...just educate yourself for a change....

...and unbelievably to this day the smug superiority of GORMLESS DICKHEADS such as Shorn perpetuating the DISGUSTING myth that because he's white...

...he works harder....

Of course it wasn't a "throwaway line"..the punchline had to include 'they're lazy' added on

It made Shorn feelin better about himself with his superior white mates telling him this morning how hard done by he was and "good on you for telling the truth"

The Racing Industry here is full of this type of Bullshit though...unsophisticated, uneducated GORMLESS MORONS such as Shorn Feelin good about himself

Ask George Simon about the barriers he encountered when the 'Maori Boy' had the gall to think he was good enough to participate in anything more than a mucking out job...

When Simon grabs Gormless Shorn by his smalls when he next sees him..he'd be doing us all a favour that the Moron's mea culpa includes an intensive 5 day stopover at the local Marae...

...Gormless Shorn will be as white as snow and his nobbly knees will be shaking...but who the fuck cares?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Heard it live...complained immediately 

How else would I have given the exact quote?

He should actually have been charged with bringing Racing into disrepute...

Misconduct is a fucken joke

Yep knew you'd be on the 0800 Snitch line.  Says it all about your thin skinned wokeness.  Do you actually care about anything to do with NZ Racing or Racing for that matter?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yep knew you'd be on the 0800 Snitch line.  Says it all about your thin skinned wokeness.  Do you actually care about anything to do with NZ Racing or Racing for that matter?

My partner had a non racing friend visiting her...she heard it too

She was gobsmacked 

Of course I care about the Racing Industry...something I've been involved with for over 50 years...

As B says...the Racing Industry is seen by the young generation as totally irrelevant....

...and no wonder with Gormless imbeciles such as Shorn in it

• Like 1

Just now, Thomass said:

My partner had a non racing friend visiting her...she heard it too

She was gobsmacked 

Of course I care about the Racing Industry...something I've been involved with for over 50 years...

As B says...the Racing Industry is seen by the young generation as totally irrelevant....

...and no wonder with Gormless imbeciles such as Shorn in it

Yep and you will bang on about for the next 20 years just like you do with Kevin Myers.  Plus you feel some form of righteousness in having jumped on the phone and complained.

I was State housed raised in a large family with my Father working long hours in 2 jobs to manage that family...a hard working family...so too we're the local Maori families 

...in those days it was a mixed European/Maori population and we all got on famously in the community...

...their past included having the bejesus knocked out of them if they spoke Te Reo...didn't receive the same Mortgage considerations when applying...an intergenerational wealth deprivation which continues to this day of course...

...and unbelievably to this day the smug superiority of GORMLESS DICKHEADS such as Shorn perpetuating the DISGUSTING myth that because he's white...

...he works harder....

Of course it wasn't a "throwaway line"..the punchline had to include 'they're lazy' added on

It made Shorn feelin better about himself with his superior white mates telling him this morning how hard done by he was and "good on you for telling the truth"

The Racing Industry here is full of this type of Bullshit though...unsophisticated, uneducated GORMLESS MORONS such as Shorn Feelin good about himself

Ask George Simon about the barriers he encountered when the 'Maori Boy' had the gall to think he was good enough to participate in anything more than a mucking out job...

When Simon grabs Gormless Shorn by his smalls when he next sees him..he'd be doing us all a favour that the Moron's mea culpa includes an intensive 5 day stopover at the local Marae...

...Gormless Shorn will be as white as snow and his nobbly knees will be shaking...but who the fuck cares?

reading this, i can't help but think you seem a very frustrated person. I'm not saying you don't have reason  to be,just saying the jockeys comments seem to have triggered something there for reasons which are unclear.Makes for an entertaining read i suppose.

I would suggest next time you start a thread you actually spell the persons concerned name right. I have no idea whether you have been referring to shaun phelan,or shaun fannin. To be honest i don't really care either,but i'm just pointing out its a bit confusing.

6 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yep and you will bang on about for the next 20 years just like you do with Kevin Myers.  Plus you feel some form of righteousness in having jumped on the phone and complained.

Totally untrue

Our society is at a crucial stage of righting the total wrongs of the past wrt racial harmony...

Feelin feeling good about himself being superior and white and "Maori lazy" was a DISGRACEFUL RACIAL SLUR 

The type of BULLSHIT that sets back racial relations for decades

And all the Racing Industry did was label it MISCONDUCT 

I call BULLSHIT on that as well

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, the galah said:

reading this, i can't help but think you seem a very frustrated person. I'm not saying you don't have reason  to be,just saying the jockeys comments seem to have triggered something there for reasons which are unclear.Makes for an entertaining read i suppose.

I would suggest next time you start a thread you actually spell the persons concerned name right. I have no idea whether you have been referring to shaun phelan,or shaun fannin. To be honest i don't really care either,but i'm just pointing out its a bit confusing.

And you're an Australian Harness supporter...

Says it all....

...probably one of THE most Racist countries in the World with an APPALLING record in dealing with Indigenous populations 

Shorn deserves to be absolutely mocked and humiliated or he'll just find solace with his racist mates telling him how hard done by he was..

Back. Under. Your. Rock

• Haha 1

...he works harder....

I am confident you were bending a knee and using one hand for wrist activities when writing this piece of total garbage Thomarse. I am also now 100% sure you are still being breast fed.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

I am confident you were bending a knee and using one hand for wrist activities when writing this piece of total garbage Thomarse. I am also now 100% sure you are still being breast fed.

I don't think so, the doll he was using got caught in an Easterly & ended up way out to sea off Piha, some Aussie probably has been using her/him for a while by now.

Edited by barryb
  • Haha 2