Bit Of A Yarn

Everyone ready for level four! Covid 19... Again

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

This is not a dating site Karrots!

Still waiting for the answer. 

Here was my initial question 😁

Quick question, no harm, no gain, just facts, just give a rough age ish.

Boomer or slightly younger?

Ps could be extended to this whole thread. 

General age of this thread? 

Of course Gospel my mate, a student, whom we agree on some things and not on others. 

The younger generations are the FUTURE. Like it or lump it, its a FACT.

Edited by Karrotsisback
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

This is not a dating site Karrots!

once again thread hijacked by a cock sucker. a good friend of mine close to trump., karrots fuckwit. any posts from you relating to racing or anything remotely close to anyone in NZ , ignorant CUNT.

• Haha 1
  • Bad Post 3

10 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

The younger generations are the FUTURE. Like it or lump it, its a FACT.

Well the younger ones will have a differing view to everything than us Karrots. We are more 'experienced' though so know Best lol !!! 

my daughter I just framed up , to work in the courts this year as a 'learned ' person, BUT I still know best lol !!!!! 

The greatest problem in young people is they want everything NOW, rather than work towards it over a period of time like the previous generation. New car at 20 ?? unheard of in our day, but commonplace now. 

The new generation certainly have new thoughts on things. The old boys (like $bill ) there posting, are very bitter it seems . Not much good on a thread Karrots , as just a political comment so give it the flick. not very constructive.

DSC02363.JPG

DSC02364.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, $ BILL said:

YOU MUST BE KIDDING CHIEF, YOU WANT THIS SITE TO HAVE CREDIBILITY (RACING/GAMBLING) AND YOU POST THIS SHIT, FUCK ME ,FUCK YOU. RACING SITE ? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS ?????????????????

What the hell set you off?

This thread is a ramble on Level 4 lockdown.  Feel free to post something about racing or are you another sock of someone else?  E.g. @whiplash smile, @retarded driver, @Forbury and so on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Well the younger ones will have a differing view to everything than us Karrots. We are more 'experienced' though so know Best lol !!! 

my daughter I just framed up , to work in the courts this year as a 'learned ' person, BUT I still know best lol !!!!! 

The greatest problem in young people is they want everything NOW, rather than work towards it over a period of time like the previous generation. New car at 20 ?? unheard of in our day, but commonplace now. 

The new generation certainly have new thoughts on things. The old boys (like $bill ) there posting, are very bitter it seems . Not much good on a thread Karrots , as just a political comment so give it the flick. not very constructive.

DSC02363.JPG

DSC02364.JPG

Going by the good looks and having just 10 fingers I take it @Gammalite you married well outside of Tasmania?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, $ BILL said:

YOU MUST BE KIDDING CHIEF, YOU WANT THIS SITE TO HAVE CREDIBILITY (RACING/GAMBLING) AND YOU POST THIS SHIT, FUCK ME ,FUCK YOU. RACING SITE ? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS ?????????????????

Ok $ Bill, let me handle this myself. 

You clearly don't know, that I am 1 of, if not, the most influential Harness poster on here. You see many a time what I discuss online here, HRNZ soon makes a story of it. Please ask and I will give you examples. Again no one on here has answered my question? Bill $ would you please answer my question re age of this thread.

10 minutes ago, Harewood said:

God HEIP the future then

Hello Harewood, NICE to hear from you!!

Yikes I think I know what you mean re the younger ones have tended to be the cheats in harness. Is that what you refer to?

So cool you are posting 😁

Nevertheless it wasn't what my initial question was about, but I do get your response & it still fits in.

Edited by Karrotsisback

Ps not sure if you are referring also to my post re a good friend of mine is friends with Trump, this is C Jones, she lives in USA, she is a Kiwi, married a dude from Arkansas. I also used to live in USA. In LA.

I am also best friends with P Andersons bro & wife. Of whom well P Anderson anyway prob not them as they are full hard core DEMS, anyway PAM was/is a good mate of Trump.

I could go on if it pleases you. Makes no odds to me. 

Bill $ what you say??

22 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Ps not sure if you are referring also to my post re a good friend of mine is friends with Trump, this is C Jones, she lives in USA, she is a Kiwi, married a dude from Arkansas. I also used to live in USA. In LA.

I am also best friends with P Andersons bro & wife. Of whom well P Anderson anyway prob not them as they are full hard core DEMS, anyway PAM was/is a good mate of Trump.

Bill $ what you say??

There names are Erikka and Gerry Anderson, oh goodness hope I got Erikas name right, as she pulls me up on it ALL the time as I ALWAYS get it wrong! 

Waiting Bill $

1 hour ago, Karrotsisback said:

Yeah a good friend of mine is very close to Trump. 

Nevertheless, back to my question, 

Boomers and slightly less on this thread?

Sorry Chief If Im being a lil Toad, but you were being a lil Toad on a Harness chat earlier. 

Nope Chief, just backing up what I posted on this gallops site. 

Now waiting Bill $ reply.

He was calling me a fraud or something. 

Oh yeah & Pam is good mates with that dude journo guy in jail, name slips me, a guy on here gallops chat put a link up for a petition, which I LIKED anyway due to this she was spied on by USA GOVT.

Well that is what sister in law told me. 

Of course nothing to do with racing. Opps sorry. 

Ps googled it and its J Assange

Edited by Karrotsisback

1 hour ago, Karrotsisback said:

Bill $ what you say??

Were you an extra in Pam's video? Like the gear stick on Tommy's boat?

Gunna log out now, no-one is playing the answer the Karrots question game on this Gallops side. 

However thank you, this has given me an idea for a thread to start on the Harness side which Ill do in perhaps a few days.

Its actually quite interesting. Thinking of the long term Future and what it holds for racing.

Nite all.

For those wondering on Jacinda Ardern and why she like that. This is good piece by respected journalist, on Jacinda Ardern and her Mormon church and how she still influenced by it.  https://democracyproject.nz/2021/08/23/graham-adams-is-jacinda-ardern-the-messiah-or-just-a-very-crafty-politician/?fbclid=IwAR0Va8o96S5FbAoQvFZiijMB3VskeHMmKBPfRRlut2HTlHxSFZyfZVwneOc

Edited by Gospel of Judas
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

You hit the nail on the head Joe, exactly what I thought. Look at Jacinda, never had a job in her entire life, just bludged her way through, no life experience. These people are dangerous, and they are now running our lives. They trample on the freedoms our forefathers and forewomen fought for in world wars, and here we are being locked in our homes, gagged with muzzels, and trying to force you into medical experiments. Quite frankly it is a horror show unfolding before our very eyes. They are using a fake pandemic to control the worlds population an the masses cannot see it. To me its very clear, covid is not dangerous to the vast majority of people, but these rats have instilled fear as their weapon, an in so doing, neighbor against neighbor.

Actually meet her just after she got in Parliament, came down to some student day ay Otago university. Very strange and creepy vibes. Later found out she got out Mormon Church about three months before Labour Party list selection. Her CV reads parasite  and is typical of most of University to Government sector type people we have  today. Who live in own we world shielded from reality.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1