Bit Of A Yarn

Everyone ready for level four! Covid 19... Again

18 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

You should know not to  let facts get in the way of  the conspiracy theorists.

I'm very comfortable with where I sit unjabbed, are you?. I look forward to catching the China virus so as to move on with natural immunity. You on the other hand assuming you are jabbed or going to be jabbed have a future of overloading your system with an experimental drug with more and more boaster shots to prop up a ravaged immune system. Not for me thanks.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Tucker Carlson on Fox Nation, the largest rating current affairs show in the US........all doing their lolly over the fuckwits in Oz and NZ........oh well, there's always the rugby.

US of A , is that the country that had a bloke called TRUMP as president , and we are the fuckwits .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nomates said:

US of A , is that the country that had a bloke called TRUMP as president , and we are the fuckwits .

I think 83 million Americans might disagree with you NM, the betting boards are saying he will be President again, the midterm predictions are grim for the Demorats.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Tucker Carlson on Fox Nation, the largest rating current affairs show in the US........all doing their lolly over the fuckwits in Oz and NZ........oh well, there's always the rugby.

He's very good Tucker, tells how it is, pulls no punches. Thats why he's number 1.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nomates said:

The only thing you have right in the above post is...... we are the fuckwits. We certainly are, led by idiots that want to lock you up with no vision for the future.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aquaman said:

The only thing you have right in the above post is...... we are the fuckwits. We certainly are, led by idiots that want to lock you up with no vision for the future.

Isn't it strange when you look at the CV's of the majority of these fleas they haven't held a real job,  first school, then Uni, Unions or public service, .......NO real life experiences away from the public purse.........any fucker drawing a wage while others suffer with no income should be disqualified from argument......full stop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Isn't it strange when you look at the CV's of the majority of these fleas they haven't held a real job,  first school, then Uni, Unions or public service, .......NO real life experiences away from the public purse.........any fucker drawing a wage while others suffer with no income should be disqualified from argument......full stop.

You hit the nail on the head Joe, exactly what I thought. Look at Jacinda, never had a job in her entire life, just bludged her way through, no life experience. These people are dangerous, and they are now running our lives. They trample on the freedoms our forefathers and forewomen fought for in world wars, and here we are being locked in our homes, gagged with muzzels, and trying to force you into medical experiments. Quite frankly it is a horror show unfolding before our very eyes. They are using a fake pandemic to control the worlds population an the masses cannot see it. To me its very clear, covid is not dangerous to the vast majority of people, but these rats have instilled fear as their weapon, an in so doing, neighbor against neighbor.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aquaman said:

You hit the nail on the head Joe, exactly what I thought. Look at Jacinda, never had a job in her entire life, just bludged her way through, no life experience. These people are dangerous, and they are now running our lives. They trample on the freedoms our forefathers and forewomen fought for in world wars, and here we are being locked in our homes, gagged with muzzels, and trying to force you into medical experiments. Quite frankly it is a horror show unfolding before our very eyes. They are using a fake pandemic to control the worlds population an the masses cannot see it. To me its very clear, covid is not dangerous to the vast majority of people, but these rats have instilled fear as their weapon, an in so doing, neighbor against neighbor.

SFA Flu this year Aquaman, funny that don't you think?

• Haha 1

sad that you morons have only just worked out she is a complete fuckwit. it took intelligent objective press from the other side of the world to educate you. we now live where ???? nz no aoteroa ? tamaki macowrow  waka kotahi nz was a nice place to live where all kids could play and grow up together not being told your mates are better than you, now the slag has and continues to do her best to divide this once awesome country.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, $ BILL said:

sad that you morons have only just worked out she is a complete fuckwit. it took intelligent objective press from the other side of the world to educate you. we now live where ???? nz no aoteroa ? tamaki macowrow  waka kotahi nz was a nice place to live where all kids could play and grow up together not being told your mates are better than you, now the slag has and continues to do her best to divide this once awesome country.

Post of the year, give that man a prize!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, $ BILL said:

quick question, no harm, no gain, just facts, just give a rough age ish.

Boomer or slightly younger?

Isn't this virus a heap of CRAP ?? you guys are calling all and sundry people as fuckwits and blaming them for it all . Same here in Oz. The state premiers are fighting and Prime Minister tries to say it's their decision what they do in each State. 

In reality , it's JUST another FLU as everyone knows. A hundred years ago they had a particularly SAVAGE flu called SPANISH Flu that wiped out millions . every flu season brings deaths (Very unfortunately) just the way it is What good is Lock-downs gunna do ???

Certainly NOT going to remove flu from society. UK and USA are just getting on with it at present, even with huge daily Covid +ve numbers. You just have to get over the fear and get on with it eventually. .....  Aus and NZ will have to release the Lockdowns sooner or later Must admit we are 'lucky' in QLD at present, but anyway , best of luck NZ to see the light and be back in business soon !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nomates said:

@nomates I must confess I grew to become a Trumper once I learnt to go past his style of speaking and analysed what he was saying.  He is dare I say a true Patriot.  America First.  How can you criticise a leader of a country for that?  Biden is a walking zombie now the border is a mess, Afghanistan a disaster, the USA now needs to import oil....... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

quick question, no harm, no gain, just facts, just give a rough age ish.

Boomer or slightly younger?

What does it matter what age you are?  A Boomer?  Who cares?  Isn't it the quality of your argument that should count?  Or for that matter the quality of the science?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karrotsisback said:

Yeah a good friend of mine is very close to Trump. 

Nevertheless, back to my question, 

Boomers and slightly less on this thread?

Sorry Chief If Im being a lil Toad, but you were being a lil Toad on a Harness chat earlier. 

eye frog GIF

Toad?  Is that millennial speak for something?