Bit Of A Yarn

Everyone ready for level four! Covid 19... Again

1 case an the entire country locks up. How weak we have become, absolute joke. NZ and Australia have become police states driven by the fear of a virus that has a kill rate less than the flue. Pathetic bunch of sheep that have rolled over giving up all freedom's. We have allowed virologist's to run our lives for something that only kills the walking dead. For goodness sake, get this through your heads, this virus is here for ever, learn to fooken live with it. Lockdowns do NOT WORK IN THE LONG TERM. You have to face it, embrace it, and live with it.

• Like 6
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, aquaman said:

1 case an the entire country locks up. How weak we have become, absolute joke. NZ and Australia have become police states driven by the fear of a virus that has a kill rate less than the flue. Pathetic bunch of sheep that have rolled over giving up all freedom's. We have allowed virologist's to run our lives for something that only kills the walking dead. For goodness sake, get this through your heads, this virus is here for ever, learn to fooken live with it. Lockdowns do NOT WORK IN THE LONG TERM. You have to face it, embrace it, and live with it.

I wonder what covid is like in Afghanistan at the moment,dont think they would give a fuck at present.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm ready for civil unrest

You will be , Ruakaka goooonnneee , running a meeting on the A/W at Cambridge , the breeders will be run at Te Rapa on 28th . 2nd year in a row isn't it .

So the 3yo's go from racing on a good surface for 80k to a H10 at Te Rapa . Why not run it on the A/W , good enough to run 4x40k races for S/C horses .

Hmm.  Speaking purely subjectively, I hope I can get some feed today, which I had planned to do.

Not enough notice to do anything about it at 6 0'clock last night.

Inevitable though,  given the mish-mash of confusion surrounding port and border workers, vaccination, etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Freda said:

I hope I can get some feed today, which I had planned to do.

Best of luck to you and all the NZ horsepeople. ! hopefully ok to go get the feed and race your horses still. If the state of the racing industry in Australia is anything to go by, as has continued racing through the tough times and many lockdowns. still going now , even with total lockdown NSW with Kensington on today. An essential service indeed, as gives thousands something to entertain/ and spend their money on at home still . Better than Olympics !! 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, aquaman said:

1 case an the entire country locks up.

My guts says they knew yesterday it was far more than one.

Then we wake up this morning & four additional cases turn up overnight. Amazing...

This government is very good at with-holding non convenient (to them) information. That's why they claim to be our ONE source of Covid information.

I trust them about as much as someone that ends their sentence, with "trust me".

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

My guts says they knew yesterday it was far more than one.

Then we wake up this morning & four additional cases turn up overnight. Amazing...

This government is very good at with-holding non convenient (to them) information. That's why they claim to be our ONE source of Covid information.

I trust them about as much as someone that ends their sentence, with "trust me".

Haha , not looking for an argument but are you suggesting there is a government that doesn't withhold information and that you trust . i wouldn't trust anybody that says they are a politician . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, aquaman said:

Pathetic bunch of sheep that have rolled over giving up all freedom's. We have allowed virologist's to run our lives for something that only kills the walking dead.

Absolute fact, people are like sheep, the world is full of idiots / imbeciles, don't be one.

16 hours ago, mikeynz said:

I wonder what covid is like in Afghanistan at the moment,dont think they would give a fuck at present.

I don't give a continental either, yesterday walked unmolested into supermarket, today had to stand outside hypotherminating, then upon entering was molested by a gay lesbian with vaginal lube, condoms, clown masks etc. and told to push a fucking trolley when I only wanted one item.

Preposterous !!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fake News! 1

I sure wish our government made us aware of the impending lock-down before Bunnings closed last night.

Going to get cold now in the house because I need some wood pellets for my burner.

Countdown or New World don't sell them. The guy at the dairy up the street looked at me funnily when I asked him. Bunnings (where I usually get them) is closed & not even offering online ordering with contactless delivery. Mitre10 is closed to the public as well, although they offer ordering online with contactless delivery in 3 to 5 working days.

I wouldn't even have this pellet burner if it wasn't for the local council. They mandated wood burners manufactured before a certain date had to be replaced, even though mine was a perfect nick and only burned the things it was meant to burn, seasoned dry wood.

Anyways, could this my way out of the situation? If I volunteer for Rotorua's new Covid vaccine trail, they'll take me in and at least keep me warm until my pellets get here this weekend or early next week?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/covid-19-coronavirus-trials-start-in-papamoa-and-rotorua-for-possible-new-vaccine/AR6GKWCXSITKVRI5LVQSQA3TC4/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Getting back to Afghanistan,pretty unreal scenes really,people holding on to the plane as it takes off,not the sort of place you would want to be if you develop a itchy nose,kind of sad that sections of human beings could behave at such levels just to get away from a criminal gang who have strolled into town,what a mess.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Getting back to Afghanistan,pretty unreal scenes really,people holding on to the plane as it takes off,not the sort of place you would want to be if you develop a itchy nose,kind of sad that sections of human beings could behave at such levels just to get away from a criminal gang who have strolled into town,what a mess.

Sleepy pedo Joe luckily know what day of the week it is. Making Trump look extra good and wokey dingbats like Ardern look sane. Yea I Know, never thought be possible. All people, some of my family served over there, must be like? what pack of dropkicks we have runing Western countries.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Bad Post 1

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

I sure wish our government made us aware of the impending lock-down before Bunnings closed last night.

Going to get cold now in the house because I need some wood pellets for my burner.

Countdown or New World don't sell them. The guy at the dairy up the street looked at me funnily when I asked him. Bunnings (where I usually get them) is closed & not even offering online ordering with contactless delivery. Mitre10 is closed to the public as well, although they offer ordering online with contactless delivery in 3 to 5 working days.

I wouldn't even have this pellet burner if it wasn't for the local council. They mandated wood burners manufactured before a certain date had to be replaced, even though mine was a perfect nick and only burned the things it was meant to burn, seasoned dry wood.

Anyways, could this my way out of the situation? If I volunteer for Rotorua's new Covid vaccine trail, they'll take me in and at least keep me warm until my pellets get here this weekend or early next week?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/covid-19-coronavirus-trials-start-in-papamoa-and-rotorua-for-possible-new-vaccine/AR6GKWCXSITKVRI5LVQSQA3TC4/

The old story councils all full of do gooders, that dictate to everyone one what they can and can't do, and when the shit hits the fan, they ducking for cover, look at the situation on the coast, major flooding been predicted for sometime, both councils just sat back and watched it happened,all blame one another ,probably still wanking on about flood protection when the next one hits. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Biden the stupid old Git in charge of the United States due to voting fraud!

Those over there  that voted the Git and associated dickheads in are going to cause a huge lot of damage and terrorism aro7 d the world!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Absolutely Mikey NZ, distressing to see. In my travels, it hit me quickly how incredibly fortunate I’m to hold a NZ passport & English be First language.

Feel we me included (yes that means you too, reading this) are quite entitled & don’t even realise it.

Eg yes my general expectation was that peeps speak English to me, in THEIR country.

How using the line, “Are you serious, Im from NZ”, when bizarrely - accidentally my laptop set off that bomb alarm & heavily armed peeps come out to question when exiting Israel at airport.

Go out to lunch at a normal nice restaurant & have members of the active airforce looked like age 18-22 randomly there too at a table nearby, eating with their big guns randomly hanging over their seats. 

The Middle East is a place Iv been, seen & no desire to return.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, billy connolly said:

Absolute fact, people are like sheep, the world is full of idiots / imbeciles, don't be one.

I don't give a continental either, yesterday walked unmolested into supermarket, today had to stand outside hypotherminating, then upon entering was molested by a gay lesbian with vaginal lube, condoms, clown masks etc. and told to push a fucking trolley when I only wanted one item.

Preposterous !!!

I went to the shop today, I learn that mask are compulsory after midnight,the owner says they need to enforce the rules or. they will get in the shit,I ain't ever worn one,things like that make feel awkward,I wonder if  wore a burqa if that would suffice,I'm looking for a new hat soon anyway.

2 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Absolutely Mikey NZ, distressing to see. In my travels, it hit me quickly how incredibly fortunate I’m to hold a NZ passport & English be First language.

Feel we me included (yes that means you too, reading this) are quite entitled & don’t even realise it.

Eg yes my general expectation was that peeps speak English to me, in THEIR country.

How using the line, “Are you serious, Im from NZ”, when bizarrely - accidentally my laptop set off that bomb alarm & heavily armed peeps come out to question when exiting Israel at airport.

Go out to lunch at a normal nice restaurant & have members of the active airforce looked like age 18-22 randomly there too at a table nearby, eating with their big guns randomly hanging over their seats. 

The Middle East is a place Iv been, seen & no desire to return.

Friend of mine lived in Iran during shah and after shes got some stories to tell...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

I went to the shop today, I learn that mask are compulsory after midnight,the owner says they need to enforce the rules or. they will get in the shit,I ain't ever worn one,things like that make feel awkward,I wonder if  wore a burqa if that would suffice,I'm looking for a new hat soon anyway.

You might be able to pick up a once used burqa on TradeMe after this Isis bird over in Turkey gets returned to our shores (if she hasn't already). Surely Cindy will adorn a burqa once again for the cameras, like she did down in Chch not so long ago.

It'd be hard to believe that Cindy would favour victims of terrorisms with her show of solidarity over a likely  source of terrorism. As PM, it's her job to remain impartial & represent all NZ Citizen & Resident equally, right?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Masks do not stop virus's, fact. What they do do is make power freaks feel like they are doing something. Its all about control and the stripping of your civil rights. You only have to look at the tyrant Dan Andrews in Victoria, or Bill Deblasio in New York to know what I'm saying. We here in NZ are going the same way. Forcing medical procedure's on the population is on the way. The vaccine is unproven, not FDA approved, and is a whole new science with unproven long term effects. Already people that are fully vaccinated are becoming infected. They are deliberately under reporting side effects and deaths after receiving this experimental drug. Any medical procedure has to be between the patient and their doctor, but this Government will ride roughshod over all these civil rights by imposing passports thereby dividing the population between clean nice people, and selfish unclean people that need to be locked up. Ring any bells, if not it should. Nazi Germany did this to the Jews claiming they spread disease and were unclean, and we know where that led. This is becoming very nasty fast, thinking people need to wake up before its too late.

I implore people to do their own research, there is a wealth of information out there from the ineffectiveness of masks, to the virility of the virus, and the real risks of it killing you. It is staggering to me just how easy it has become to dupe an entire population through fear, and its even more surprising how many have swallowed it.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1