Bit Of A Yarn

Everyone ready for level four! Covid 19... Again

1 minute ago, Freda said:

As long as we remain in level 4, no travel at all.

The horses can travel humans can't.  So for example if you have a horse trained in Ruakaka and it is racing at Te Rapa then you can send it down and someone else will need to look after it at Te Rapa.  But that assumes that Te Rapa is at Level 3

Ashburton can't go ahead at Level 4 but can at Level 3. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 6:22 PM, $ BILL said:

once again thread hijacked by a cock sucker. a good friend of mine close to trump., karrots fuckwit. any posts from you relating to racing or anything remotely close to anyone in NZ , ignorant CUNT.

Haha this rocks, hit me with your latest.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/entertainment/446845/Bridget-Saunders-Corinna-moves-in-rare-circles

On 8/23/2021 at 6:59 PM, Karrotsisback said:

Ps not sure if you are referring also to my post re a good friend of mine is friends with Trump, this is C Jones, she lives in USA, she is a Kiwi, married a dude from Arkansas. I also used to live in USA. In LA.

I am also best friends with P Andersons bro & wife. Of whom well P Anderson anyway prob not them as they are full hard core DEMS, anyway PAM was/is a good mate of Trump.

I could go on if it pleases you. Makes no odds to me. 

Bill $ what you say??

Ps not sure if you are referring also to my post re a good friend of mine is friends with Trump, this is C Jones, she lives in USA, she is a Kiwi, married a dude from Arkansas. I also used to live in USA. In LA.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/entertainment/446845/Bridget-Saunders-Corinna-moves-in-rare-circles

Hi Bill $

did you read what do you say, couldn't find the pic with her and Trump but maybe this might do you justice ... her and what is his name. C Jones and who, ummmm, Clinton, you know they brought Trump to NZ. Actually thats a fact. Dude. Trump came to NZ because of C Jones.

Edited by Karrotsisback