Bit Of A Yarn

Everyone ready for level four! Covid 19... Again

8 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Masks do not stop virus's, fact. What they do do is make power freaks feel like they are doing something. Its all about control and the stripping of your civil rights. You only have to look at the tyrant Dan Andrews in Victoria, or Bill Deblasio in New York to know what I'm saying. We here in NZ are going the same way. Forcing medical procedure's on the population is on the way. The vaccine is unproven, not FDA approved, and is a whole new science with unproven long term effects. Already people that are fully vaccinated are becoming infected. They are deliberately under reporting side effects and deaths after receiving this experimental drug. Any medical procedure has to be between the patient and their doctor, but this Government will ride roughshod over all these civil rights by imposing passports thereby dividing the population between clean nice people, and selfish unclean people that need to be locked up. Ring any bells, if not it should. Nazi Germany did this to the Jews claiming they spread disease and were unclean, and we know where that led. This is becoming very nasty fast, thinking people need to wake up before its too late.

I implore people to do their own research, there is a wealth of information out there from the ineffectiveness of masks, to the virility of the virus, and the real risks of it killing you. It is staggering to me just how easy it has become to dupe an entire population through fear, and its even more surprising how many have swallowed it.

Agree,, not surprised how many have fallen for it though , there is little hope if you're depending on the majority of the population to wake up - it just wont happen.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Huey said:

Agree,, not surprised how many have fallen for it though , there is little hope if you're depending on the majority of the population to wake up - it just wont happen.

Not a hope in the world a person with a virus wouldn't be 'expelling it' around their mask. Afterall the air you suck in and breath out is going around the sides lol. It's not exactly a respirator.

But whether you've fallen for it or not , awake to it or not, the health department is doing what Aquaman said and just want to be seen to be 'doing something' it seems . quite an extraordinary situation with viruses being around every flu season for decades/centuries...... and now start worrying about it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Strange how Ashley Bloomfield is not vaccinated. Watch the spin and lies tonight on the news. They are going to spin it that Ashley is such a nice person he did not want to jump the queue. Think about that, Adern gets jabed, Parliament get jabbed, Chris Hipkons minister of health gets jabbed, but Ashley leading the attack against the China virus does not. Without a doubt, Ashley has been caught out, an now the spin machine will go into overdrive. Even if he gets it now, who will believe he got the real thing. Just give him a flue shot, and tell the sheep it was the covid vaccine. Thinking people will see this for what it is, Ashley doesn't trust the vaccine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Strange how Ashley Bloomfield is not vaccinated. Watch the spin and lies tonight on the news. They are going to spin it that Ashley is such a nice person he did not want to jump the queue. Think about that, Adern gets jabed, Parliament get jabbed, Chris Hipkons minister of health gets jabbed, but Ashley leading the attack against the China virus does not. Without a doubt, Ashley has been caught out, an now the spin machine will go into overdrive. Even if he gets it now, who will believe he got the real thing. Just give him a flue shot, and tell the sheep it was the covid vaccine. Thinking people will see this for what it is, Ashley doesn't trust the vaccine.

The vaccine is not proven apart from the fact that many have had serious side effects from having the poison injected into them

Why would you risk it when it is not proven despite the BS that the media keeps spinning!

If it was so great why are the no’s climbing in NSW and at least they have found out that they are wasting their time with elimination!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

You might be able to pick up a once used burqa on TradeMe after this Isis bird over in Turkey gets returned to our shores (if she hasn't already). Surely Cindy will adorn a burqa once again for the cameras, like she did down in Chch not so long ago.

It'd be hard to believe that Cindy would favour victims of terrorisms with her show of solidarity over a likely  source of terrorism. As PM, it's her job to remain impartial & represent all NZ Citizen & Resident equally, right?

I see 2 arrested in Northland for not wearing a mask,I guess it's not easy for the supermarket workers who are in contact with so many people everyday,especially in the hot spots,many probably dont wear them properly as it is,I just see a guy in cook islands on the news not even having his nose covered,its all a bit confusing to me.

1 hour ago, mikeynz said:

I see 2 arrested in Northland for not wearing a mask

Masks are not an essential item I have in the house so got caught out with the sudden decree from Herr Jacinta that you had to wear them to go to the Supermarket.

I thought I could use a pillow slip with the some slits for the eyes but then realised I would look like this and would no doubt have gotten arrested for any number of offences.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What I find so disheartening is that decent normal average New Zealanders are too scared to say anything anymore or challenge the status quo.  Personally I'm sick of hearing from Skegg, Baker, Wilson, Wills, Hendy and co about Covid-19 - apart from Skegg who has a modicum of world respect the others are hack scientists bordering on frauds.  Check Baker's research history - it is CRAP.  Wills is non-existent!!!  And they made her "New Zealander of the Year"!!!!!!

I attended a Yachting New Zealand presentation to the local club the other night.  The presentation was about what YNZ was doing for the clubs and promoting sailing.  I came to the conclusion that they aren't doing that much however it was the bit at the end that really got me frowning.

We were told that YNZ would be making a effort to "Te Reo" YNZ.  I could feel some tension in the room but NOT ONE person said anything they just sat there and meekly listened.  I asked the obvious question though - "How was introducing Te Reo to Yachting NZ going to promote sailing and what benefit would it be to my local club?"  Oh and I also asked what WERE they ACTUALLY going to do - change Yachting New Zealand to Waka Aotearoa?  Oh and how would they measure the success of Te Reo-ising YNZ.  Their answer was that they would count the change in the number of Maori members in clubs.   I would have been more agreeable if they had been honest and said that "if we do this we will get extra funding"!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Chief, reality is that most New Zealanders accept all sorts of BS from people that have not got expertise .

They are still promoting so called modelling experts that have never predicted anything that has been remotely close!!!!

These virus experts are having a field day on the purse strings of the NZ taxpayer and what the hell do they actually do???

Beyond the joke!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

What I find so disheartening is that decent normal average New Zealanders are too scared to say anything anymore or challenge the status quo.  Personally I'm sick of hearing from Skegg, Baker, Wilson, Wills, Hendy and co about Covid-19 - apart from Skegg who has a modicum of world respect the others are hack scientists bordering on frauds.  Check Baker's research history - it is CRAP.  Wills is non-existent!!!  And they made her "New Zealander of the Year"!!!!!!

I attended a Yachting New Zealand presentation to the local club the other night.  The presentation was about what YNZ was doing for the clubs and promoting sailing.  I came to the conclusion that they aren't doing that much however it was the bit at the end that really got me frowning.

We were told that YNZ would be making a effort to "Te Reo" YNZ.  I could feel some tension in the room but NOT ONE person said anything they just sat there and meekly listened.  I asked the obvious question though - "How was introducing Te Reo to Yachting NZ going to promote sailing and what benefit would it be to my local club?"  Oh and I also asked what WERE they ACTUALLY going to do - change Yachting New Zealand to Waka Aotearoa?  Oh and how would they measure the success of Te Reo-ising YNZ.  Their answer was that they would count the change in the number of Maori members in clubs.   I would have been more agreeable if they had been honest and said that "if we do this we will get extra funding"!

Pink lady is expert in Bacteria not diseases and is another Arndernite. Friend of Arderns with shit medical research record. But in with Gates types research funds and Soros. I.e cultural Marxists communist. She is pommy import, could not make it in UK, why she came here.

Baker is dick and only decent one is Skeggs, out of all ones you have mentioned.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

500 cases a day in NSW - Royal Randwick to race tomorrow.

They never stopped racing in any lockdown Chief just banned the crowds (public attendance) altogeather.

Sorry to hear NZ getting outbreak from Sydney now. such a nuisance for everyone there. Bit more lucky in QLD so far as not lock-down at present. can even ditch masks inside places after this week-end. I rushed off to Gold Coast holiday last week after the Olympics , for a few beach days , just in case we get Locked down. Was like a GHOST town !!  all the tourists not there of course, so hundreds of hotels near empty. eating places just one person at a time in them (is 26 degrees beautiful days at moment so weather not an issue) One bloke at the pizza place my wife and I ordered at , we were the only customer between 6-7 dinner time at Broadbeach. The chef brought it out from the kitchen himself to show off his handiwork , as had nothing else to do ? was very funny. (in a way) and sad too. He was so appreciative we used his shop. sad situation. guess NZ tourist spots are gunna go the same way now?

• Like 1

On 18/08/2021 at 8:02 PM, Yankiwi said:

You might be able to pick up a once used burqa on TradeMe after this Isis bird over in Turkey gets returned to our shores (if she hasn't already). Surely Cindy will adorn a burqa once again for the cameras, like she did down in Chch not so long ago.

It'd be hard to believe that Cindy would favour victims of terrorisms with her show of solidarity over a likely  source of terrorism. As PM, it's her job to remain impartial & represent all NZ Citizen & Resident equally, right?

Seems the lock-down stopped Cindy from buying a new burqa...

AANyDoG.img?h=457&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/terror-suspect-suhayra-aden-arrives-back-in-new-zealand/ar-AANyKA9?ocid=msedgntp

On 19/08/2021 at 4:59 PM, aquaman said:

See Ashley got jabbed yesterday. Noticed some interesting points. Very little fanfare, just a short bite in the middle of last nights News. Noticed it was not a vaccination centre, but just a static camera, and one person giving the jab covered in pp gear. Only two people in the frame, Ashley and the mystery vaccinator. Ashley turns away as the shot is given as if to give the impression he is fearful of needles.

I find this whole episode bizarre. Firstly I would of thought he would of gone to a public testing site to garner as much publicity as possible, but no, they choose to sneak it in with the lest publicity possible given the unusual circumstances surrounding this very late vaccination. Jacinda said it was because he didn't want to jump the queue, [he's such a saint]. I find myself very skeptical that he actually got the real deal and not a placebo, it all looked very staged managed. I would like to hear the sound track again. Did they refer to it as a covid jab or did they say Ashley got his jab today. Needless to say, I suspect this whole episode is going to muddy the waters of doubt. Myself, I believe he got a flue shot, or just a simple placebo, and I suspect he's anti  the vax and cut a deal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@aquaman I had the exact same thought as you regarding Bloomfield's vaccination but immediately concluded I must be wrong.  It is really really hard not to be conspiracist sometimes!!!  But.....

From the UK PHE report 68% of deaths June 22nd to August 15th 68% of those who died aged over 50 were fully vaccinated:

With regard to deaths with Covid (within 28 days of a positive test), PHE reports 602 in the double vaccinated and 280 in the unvaccinated in the over-50s in this period.

• Haha 1

Israel is rolling out the 3rd shot now. They have found that the effectiveness has waned rapidly, in fact in just a few months. Israel is the most vaccinated place on earth, all done by Feb 2021 up to 80% and now down to about 48% effective.

Strange when you compare Japan who can stage the Olympics whilst having 20,000 plus new infections each day, and stupid NZ an Australia that crawl into their holes at the sight of one case.

23 minutes ago, nomates said:

Oh i've just read these posts without my tin foil hat on , will i be ok , you guys know a lot , is there anything i should take , like the after read pill or something .

50% of those that get Covid-19 don't even know they have had it.  40% that are symptomatic experience it as a bad cold or slight flu.  The remaining 10% have a range of worse symptoms.  The average mortality age is 82 and nearly all have other comorbidities.  

If you died of Covid-19 in Sweden you actually lived longer than the average mortality age.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Israel is rolling out the 3rd shot now. They have found that the effectiveness has waned rapidly, in fact in just a few months. Israel is the most vaccinated place on earth, all done by Feb 2021 up to 80% and now down to about 48% effective.

Strange when you compare Japan who can stage the Olympics whilst having 20,000 plus new infections each day, and stupid NZ an Australia that crawl into their holes at the sight of one case.

Careful, Jakinda might send the jackboots around to yours and drag you out into the street for spruiking non believers propaganda, or fake news.....don't laugh, it happened before, it's on tape? Lest we forget.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

See Ashley got jabbed yesterday. Noticed some interesting points. Very little fanfare, just a short bite in the middle of last nights News. Noticed it was not a vaccination centre, but just a static camera, and one person giving the jab covered in pp gear. Only two people in the frame, Ashley and the mystery vaccinator. Ashley turns away as the shot is given as if to give the impression he is fearful of needles.

I find this whole episode bizarre. Firstly I would of thought he would of gone to a public testing site to garner as much publicity as possible, but no, they choose to sneak it in with the lest publicity possible given the unusual circumstances surrounding this very late vaccination.

What are talking about aquaman? Why would he go to a public testing site for a vaccination? He went to the Pipitea Marae which is a public vaccination centre and booked as soon as his age group became eligible.

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

What are talking about aquaman? Why would he go to a public testing site for a vaccination? He went to the Pipitea Marae which is a public vaccination centre and booked as soon as his age group became eligible.

You should know not to  let facts get in the way of  the conspiracy theorists.