Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Cup & Cup Week

There is no chance that Cup Day will be allowed to have patrons on course this year!

Ardern and Co are just totally lost and while she is at the helm the country is rudderless.

The reliance on this Pfizer poison is just so over rated and it just does not work.

The fact that the media and government is chucking the JAB constantly down our throats is just showing how desperate they are!

There is no proof whatsoever that this toxic material that is being pumped into your body with your acceptance has any benefits whatsoever, quite the opposite.

Ardern and co. are delusional if they think that there are 90% of Kiwis dumb enough to be injected with this poison!!

Watch this space, it will come out that you have been scammed big time, as you will not wipe out this Covid19 by having the JAB!!!

My absolute promise to BOAY is that I will stand down from posting ever again, if Covid19 is eradicated by this toxin!

Unfortunately it is and will continue to cause adverse effects on peoples health in the months and years to come without doubt!

Do not believe the media BS, as the biggest shareholders are also the biggest shareholders in the 4 companies that are making billions of dollars out of selling the toxic injection fluid!!!!!

Edited by Brodie

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

There is no chance that Cup Day will be allowed to have patrons on course this year!

Ardern and Co are just totally lost and while she is at the helm the country is rudderless.

The reliance on this Pfizer poison is just so over rated and it just does not work.

The fact that the media and government is chucking the JAB constantly down our throats is just showing how desperate they are!

There is no proof whatsoever that this toxic material that is being pumped into your body with your acceptance has any benefits whatsoever, quite the opposite.

Ardern and co. are delusional if they think that there are 90% of Kiwis dumb enough to be injected with this poison!!

Watch this space, it will come out that you have been scammed big time, as you will not wipe out this Covid19 by having the JAB!!!

My absolute promise to BOAY is that I will stand down from posting ever again, if Covid19 is eradicated by this toxin!

Unfortunately it is and will continue to cause adverse effects on peoples health in the months and years to come without doubt!

Do not believe the media BS, as the biggest shareholders are also the biggest shareholders in the 4 companies that are making billions of dollars out of selling the toxic injection fluid!!!!!

You have previously promised to never post again yet here you are

Your previous promise lasted 2 days

It took me 3 months to renege on my decision 🙄

At least you are doing your bit to incentivise people to get the JAB. If I hadn’t already had it you’d promise to not post again would rank right up there with a chance to win a fridge 

Edited by Mikie
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Mikie said:

You have previously promised to never post again yet here you are

Your previous promise lasted 2 days

It took me 3 months to renege on my decision 🙄

At least you are doing your bit to incentivise people to get the JAB. If I hadn’t already had it you’d promise to not post again would rank right up there with a chance to win a fridge 

Michael, Mikie etc. when have I said I will never post again??

Anyway, you should be out 

and about doing something useful like community work!

You are a bully, and I get so intimidated!!

23 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

A bit slow out of the barrier Michael - took you 23 mins to respond.  Bromance's - troubling things aren't they.

I wouldn't know, but if that's your thing Chief I'm not one to judge. Whatever you do behind closed doors is up to you

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Brodie said:

Michael, Mikie etc. when have I said I will never post again??

Anyway, you should be out 

and about doing something useful like community work!

You are a bully, and I get so intimidated!!

Really?

You can't remember promising that you would never post again

Help me out Chief, save me the time of finding it

Lat I heard you had blocked me, yet you are now quoting me

I can only deduce from that you tell porkies Brodie

If you are intimidated there's a Wellbeing Campaign on at the moment, just email them 

Edited by Mikie

5 minutes ago, Mikie said:

I wouldn't know, but if that's your thing Chief I'm not one to judge. Whatever you do behind closed doors is up to you

2 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Really?

You can't remember promising that you would never post again

Help me out Chief, save me the time of finding it

Lat I heard you had blocked me, yet you are now quoting me

I can only deduce from that you you tell porkies Brodie

Poster M, oh no. Please stop right there 😞, trying to steer the thread back to topic 😃, was fun yesterday, we talked about, lawn mowing & cray cray peeps, fish n chips shops, Europe Trips, Netflix show, vaccine, Arden, perverts, Hei Hei, you name it we chatted about it. 

But today lets get back to subject 👍

• Champ Post 1

43 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Poster M, oh no. Please stop right there 😞, trying to steer the thread back to topic 😃, was fun yesterday, we talked about, lawn mowing & cray cray peeps, fish n chips shops, Europe Trips, Netflix show, vaccine, Arden, perverts, Hei Hei, you name it we chatted about it. 

But today lets get back to subject 👍

Couldn’t agree  more, very entertaining. 

• Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Doesn't look promising for Cup week.  Ardern and Co have had 18 months to organise themselves yet are now saying they won't be prepared for large events until Summer.

There is no reason why the South Island isn't in Level 1.  The only reason is that they have no option but to release the screws on Auckland which is a risk and to mitigate that risk they have to keep the rest of the country at a level higher than it needs to be.

Agree, peeps up here starting to get the feeling the mood is shifting. Tolerance to being in lockdown is wearing thin.

Fingers crossed Cup week gets Level 1 but yeah agree doesn't look promising. 

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Karrots you are as good as anyone at hijacking a Topic.

Have you located that woman in the floral dress for me yet?  Yours truly Cockwomble.

Yeah sure, not ALWAYS, but sure yip from time to time. However today, asked Poster M if he would not maybe you missed that POST, even PMed him shortly after to request not to. In which he has AGREED on this thread. Then you have come on here & continue it on. So a bit rude. Its just going to end up in a BIG shit fight between the 3 of you, in which you are already engaged in a fight on another thread. 

What happened with the Poster M thing was that he alluded to who he was on a galloping thread a number of months back. By saying he was the secretary or working at a meeting that day. I did not know who that would be. 

Then Brodie come on months later & said on a trot thread, re JAIL & POKIE thing. (Crossed a line as far as Im concerned). That is when I guessed. Poster M, confirmed to me that was who it was private.

POSTER M, has his grumpy pants on with Brodie for some reason, & I have pulled him up about that multiple times, then Brods goes on saying on this thread community service work blah blah. Im sorry but that is just crap. It crosses a line again. Then you outright named him, when NOT ALL would be aware or could be bothered looking things up.

Iv never called you a Cockwomble. You actually do a lot of things that peeps are unaware of behind the scenes. That peeps would prob respect & be appreciative re this website. 

Going on form there will not be patrons on course Cup Day apart from perhaps owners.

This is going to seriously handicap harness racing without the huge amount of revenue that Cup Day brings  in.

They are seriously scraping the barrel relying on the Pfizer jab to eradicate the mild virus that not a single person has died from.

There is just do much evidence out there that states that the Pfizer is giving extremely bad side affects including death.

It is up to everyone to do their own investigations and at the end of the day if they want Graphene Oxide injected into them, then so be it!

Most of the postings re side effects are being deleted as the much of the media   Is also owned by the major owners of the 4 companies that are making billions from the JAB,

She is delusional if she believes that 90% of Kiwis are prepared to be JABBED!

The scaremongering in regards to Vaccine Passports is just repugnant, and it is going to be very very damaging to her waning popularity.

Have a good night!

• Like 3

Just now, Brodie said:

Going on form there will not be patrons on course Cup Day apart from perhaps owners.

This is going to seriously handicap harness racing without the huge amount of revenue that Cup Day brings  in.

They are seriously scraping the barrel relying on the Pfizer jab to eradicate the mild virus that not a single person has died from.

There is just do much evidence out there that states that the Pfizer is giving extremely bad side affects including death.

It is up to everyone to do their own investigations and at the end of the day if they want Graphene Oxide injected into them, then so be it!

Most of the postings re side effects are being deleted as the much of the media   Is also owned by the major owners of the 4 companies that are making billions from the JAB,

She is delusional if she believes that 90% of Kiwis are prepared to be JABBED!

The scaremongering in regards to Vaccine Passports is just repugnant, and it is going to be very very damaging to her waning popularity.

Have a good night!

good cattle pour on working well cheaper than Pfizer

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

I heard jj and chief  vs brodie and ranga are joining that club in the pairs and mikie umpirer

na I wont be allowed.

The Gestapo will want everyone with Vaccine Passports, and they can stick them up their jacksies!

Will be good if they bring them in and treat people differently.

If they are not allowing us to be part of things then I will not be part of their TAX SYSTEM!
Save more than enough to be able to pay people to be my slaves!

Very interesting that the fact that yesterday in Victoria 7 deaths and yet 6 of the deaths were fully vaccinated???????
Yes the wool-has been pulled over your eyes a d unfortunately this is what is going to happen in the future.

The poisoned jabbed ones are the ones who will have the bad health.

Brodie on the money

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

na I wont be allowed.

The Gestapo will want everyone with Vaccine Passports, and they can stick them up their jacksies!

Will be good if they bring them in and treat people differently.

If they are not allowing us to be part of things then I will not be part of their TAX SYSTEM!
Save more than enough to be able to pay people to be my slaves!

Very interesting that the fact that yesterday 7 deaths and yet 6 of the deaths were fully vaccinated???????
Yes the wool-has been pulled over your eyes a d unfortunately this is what is going to happen in the future.

The poisoned jabbed ones are the ones who will have the bad health.

Brodie on the money

labour doing great job . of wrecking the country 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Gammalite said:

Brodsters new Bowling shirt.

Y'll All Went From Sheep To Lab Rats Anti Vax Shirt

Any of BOAY Lab Rats balls swollen up?

I don’t have to worry about that 1, but some others on here might.

This is what a singer Minaj tweeted. She claimed it happened to her cousins friend. But the health minister of that country concerned debunked her claim.

https://www.newsweek.com/nicki-minajs-covid-vaccine-side-effect-claims-false-says-trinidad-tobago-minister-1629553

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Any of BOAY Lab Rats balls swollen up?

I don’t have to worry about that 1, but some others on here might.

This is what a singer Minaj tweeted. She claimed it happened to her cousins friend. But the health minister of that country concerned debunked her claim.

https://www.newsweek.com/nicki-minajs-covid-vaccine-side-effect-claims-false-says-trinidad-tobago-minister-1629553

Karrots, swollen testacles  are the least of many worries!

Paralysis, death, heart problems plus problems in the future are the worry..

it is fact, but then the sheep believe everything the media says even though they are in the governments pocket, as they have been paid off.

The truth is being deleted, but then if you are naive  and stupid enough to believe them then that is your choice!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Paralysis, death, heart problems plus problems in the future are the worry..

Brodie, because  conspiracy theorists such as yourself stop NZ  from getting to 90% vac rate of the over 12 populatio,n Cindy can use this as an excuse to keep the economy shut down.

I suspect there is yet to be a conspiracy theory you have heard of that you don't believe.

Trump won, Chem trails, 9/11 was an inside job and the list goes on., 

Don't you think it is more than a coincidence no one ever posts they got heart problems or paralysis from the vaccine.  It is always my daughters flat mates boyfriends cousin it happens to.  I know hunderds of people that have had the vaccine, no problem at all.  I have heard all the stories you refer to but have never heard from anyone it has actually happened to or anyone who directly knows anyone.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, With A Dream said:

Brodie, because  conspiracy theorists such as yourself stop NZ  from getting to 90% vac rate of the over 12 populatio,n Cindy can use this as an excuse to keep the economy shut down.

I suspect there is yet to be a conspiracy theory you have heard of that you don't believe.

Trump won, Chem trails, 9/11 was an inside job and the list goes on., 

Don't you think it is more than a coincidence no one ever posts they got heart problems or paralysis from the vaccine.  It is always my daughters flat mates boyfriends cousin it happens to.  I know hunderds of people that have had the vaccine, no problem at all.  I have heard all the stories you refer to but have never heard from anyone it has actually happened to or anyone who directly knows anyone.

how many cases in the South Island has there been ? none so why are they at level 2 . it is only a flu that kills elderly . got more of chance of being killed in a car crash than being killed by so called virus

• Like 1