Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Cup & Cup Week

1 hour ago, With A Dream said:

Brodie, because  conspiracy theorists such as yourself stop NZ  from getting to 90% vac rate of the over 12 populatio,n Cindy can use this as an excuse to keep the economy shut down.

I suspect there is yet to be a conspiracy theory you have heard of that you don't believe.

Trump won, Chem trails, 9/11 was an inside job and the list goes on., 

Don't you think it is more than a coincidence no one ever posts they got heart problems or paralysis from the vaccine.  It is always my daughters flat mates boyfriends cousin it happens to.  I know hunderds of people that have had the vaccine, no problem at all.  I have heard all the stories you refer to but have never heard from anyone it has actually happened to or anyone who directly knows anyone.

WAD, that is absolute BS!
I personally know of people who nave had bad side effects.
Paralysis, loss of eye sight, plus anyone prepared educate themselves will be aware of the issues worldwide.

You can have a litre of Graphene Oxide jabbed into you, I do not care, but anyone with any sense will stay well clear of it!

WAD, why on earth would anyone listen to Ardern with her record of being successful at nothing she has tried to do????

This lot that 50% of the NZ voting Public is the most incompetent lot the country has ever had!

WAD, name the things that she has done that gives you confidence that she is onto it?

I note that Christchurch people are not into being poisoned as much as other cities are, as under 50% are fully poisoned with two jabs!!

They will not obtain anywhere near 90% and it will backfire on them and watch the anger!!!

Brodie is on the money even though you will not agree!

The scaremongering is just repugnant, and to have to wear a stupid mask to stop a virus that has not been in the South Island for over a year just shows you how clueless most are.

Not a single death to Delta in NZ and we get suicides, murders, bankruptcies and partnership breakups, but lets be KIND!

FFS, it   Needs to stop, and she needs to stop feeding us BS!

What right has a communist, fish and chip worker got to ruin so many lives????

I say none and time we told her to stay at home with BABY NEVE and let someone with a few clues govern!

Edited by Brodie

11 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

how many cases in the South Island has there been ? none so why are they at level 2 . it is only a flu that kills elderly . got more of chance of being killed in a car crash than being killed by so called virus

Agree we should be going to level 1 but I'm not as hopeful as I was.   90% Vac rate is unrealistic. I think Ak will go to level 2.5.  Will be furious if they don't ease restrictions in South Island at the same time.

• Champ Post 1

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

WAD, that is absolute BS!
I personally know of people who nave had bad side effects.
Paralysis, loss of eye sight, plus anyone prepared educate themselves will be aware of the issues worldwide.

You can have a litre of Graphene Oxide jabbed into you, I do not care, but anyone with any sense will stay well clear of it!

WAD, why on earth would anyone listen to Ardern with her record of being successful at nothing she has tried to do????

This lot that 50% of the NZ voting Public is the most incompetent lot the country has ever had!

WAD, name the things that she has done that gives you confidence that she is onto it?

I note that Christchurch people are not into being poisoned as much as other cities are, as under 50% are fully poisoned with two jabs!!

They will not obtain anywhere near 90% and it will backfire on them and watch the anger!!!

Brodie is on the money even though you will not agree!

The scaremongering is just repugnant, and to have to wear a stupid mask to stop a virus that has not been in the South Island for over a year just shows you how clueless most are.

Not a single death to Delta in NZ and we get suicides, murders, bankruptcies and partnership breakups, but lets be KIND!

FFS, it   Needs to stop, and she needs to stop feeding us BS!

What right has a communist, fish and chip worker got to ruin so many lives????

I say none and time we told her to stay at home with BABY NEVE and let someone with a few clues govern!

hunter had his ivermectin other day and feeling great 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

hunter had his ivermectin other day and feeling great 

Ivermectin is far safer bet than Graphene Oxide.

Pfizer will not disclose what their secret ingredient is!

The secret ingredient is GRAPHENE OXIDE and if it was t they would be suing the many scientists that confirm it is  full of the toxin GRAPHENE OXIDE!!!!!

• Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, With A Dream said:

I know hunderds of people that have had the vaccine, no problem at all.  I have heard all the stories you refer to but have never heard from anyone it has actually happened to or anyone who directly knows anyone.

We don't hear from the millions that have had Covid-19 and fully recovered either.

21 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

If it's secret how do you know it is graphene oxide?

Many scientists have confirmed Pfizer has GRAPHENE OXIDE is in it!!!

Pfizer have not mentioned it in the ingredients as they wouldnt or no one sould be betting the toxic jab!

Pfizer do not state all of the ingredients in it and if GRAPHENE OXIDE wasnt in it then surely by now these scientists would have law suits going???!

This tyrade by media to coerce, threaten, bully, torment everyone into the JAB is just repugnant for a Delta strain that has not killed anyone in NZ!

If it is such a great protector then why on earth are the so called vaccinated worried about themselves???????

The vaccine js going to cause more issues for those that have had it unfortunately.

Do nlt believe the media it is not unbiased, the biggest shareholders are also the biggest shareholders in the vaccine companies!!!! 
They are making billions off the naieve!

15 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Pfizer have not mentioned it in the ingredients as they wouldnt or no one sould be betting the toxic jab!

Pfizer do not state all of the ingredients in it and if GRAPHENE OXIDE wasnt in it then surely by now these scientists would have law suits going???!

This tyrade by media to coerce, threaten, bully, torment everyone into the JAB is just repugnant for a Delta strain that has not killed anyone in NZ!

If it is such a great protector then why on earth are the so called vaccinated worried about themselves???????

The vaccine js going to cause more issues for those that have had it unfortunately.

Do nlt believe the media it is not unbiased, the biggest shareholders are also the biggest shareholders in the vaccine companies!!!! 
They are making billions off the naieve!

Maybe you missed my post above so will ask again. Who do you think will win today's Road to Cup races? Or would you like to see a horse do well? 

I'm curious to see how Robyn's Playboy goes. Went well at its last run, so see if it's improved since last season against the BIG guns. 

20 minutes ago, Brodie said:

@Brodie we have a separate section for the Covid-19 subject.

Stop hijacking threads.  I'll move these posts to the appropriate forum.

As for graphene oxide who are the scientists?  It is more likely to be iron oxide or a type of magnetite.  

However you miss the elephant in the room by ignoring the two named nano lipids that have not had pharmcokinetic testing.

So last post on this Topic in this Topic.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Brodie we have a separate section for the Covid-19 subject.

Stop hijacking threads.  I'll move these posts to the appropriate forum.

As for graphene oxide who are the scientists?  It is more likely to be iron oxide or a type of magnetite.  

However you miss the elephant in the room by ignoring the two named nano lipids that have not had pharmcokinetic testing.

So last post on this Topic in this Topic.

don't think brodie is hijacking this thread  not like AHEARN trying to hijack cup day 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

28 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

don't think brodie is hijacking this thread  not like AHEARN trying to hijack cup day 

Do you mean in comparison to yourself?

Lets see

On this thread out of 13 posts which most are reasonable in length,

Brods has only written 2 short sentences regarding Cup week or NZ Cup within those 13 posts.

(Iv included those posts that have been removed to THE VENT).

As for yourself,

15 posts including those that were also moved to the VENT.

And only 1 sentence that talks about racing this one.

“karrots to be honest the South Island should of never been in lock down. mask wearing at the racers is just crap”. 

So yeah you are right in a sense that you have hijacked it more than him, but only just.

Everytime I log on to check this trots section. Everytime it reads just that. TROTS

This thread is on the BIGGEST harness race of the YEAR in NZ & the BIG Trot race too. Yet when I ask a question or for peeps thoughts, input about lead up races including tonights or horses total silence bar Gamms & Honest John.

I find it weird, negative & a bit draining.

BUT Big Ups to Gamms & Honest John.

• Haha 1

Karrots, with respect the NZ Cup day pales in insignificance compared to what is currently happening to this country.

Control of the people that need to wake up to what is going on?

It is not about the health of NZ now aT all!

There will not be any racing if we allow. Ardern to stay in control, however she is so under pressure now Things are going to go badly for her from here on.

Watch as the smiling toothy assassin starts backtracking on everything as she has not got control of the intelligent ones.

• Champ Post 3

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Karrots, with respect the NZ Cup day pales in insignificance compared to what is currently happening to this country.

Control of the people that need to wake up to what is going on?

It is not about the health of NZ now aT all!

There will not be any racing if we allow. Ardern to stay in control, however she is so under pressure now Things are going to go badly for her from here on.

Watch as the smiling toothy assassin starts backtracking on everything as she has not got control of the intelligent ones.

Brods, now Hunter plus yourself are just disrepecting Chief. He said LAST post on Covid on this thread. 

As he mentioned there is a separate Covid thread area for this talk. Go hard, go ALL day LONG, as much as you ALL whoever wants to join in on it. 

It would be so cool if we could talk about tonights racing on this thread! Racing starts soon! Im looking forward to it 😃

Give some decent contribution to this thread. Please. Value your opinion on racing matters 😃

Edited by Karrotsisback

2 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Brods, now Hunter plus yourself are just disrepecting Chief. He said LAST post on Covid on this thread. 

As he mentioned there is a separate Covid thread area for this talk. Go hard, go ALL day LONG, as much as you ALL whoever wants to join in on it. 

It would be so cool if we could talk about tonights racing on this thread! Racing starts soon! Im looking forward to it 😃

Give some decent contribution to this thread. Please. Value your opinion on racing matters 😃

Karrots, not disrespecting anyone, quite the opposite.

People in racing need to be informed of the truth as we need as many around as we can.

The reality is that it is the vaccinated that are dying overseas.

If people do not want me to post the truth on here then I will stop posting on the topic and you can just watch and see that Brodie is totally on the money.

Karrots if you still believe that the NZ Cup is more important than lives and our rights, then you have a very low expectation for your own life.

Over and out, watching the rest of Addington races, no one there because we have not had a single death from Delta or a case in the South Island for over a year!!!!!

Go figure, or be controlled!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Bad Post 1

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Karrots, not disrespecting anyone, quite the opposite.

People in racing need to be informed of the truth as we need as many around as we can.

The reality is that it is the vaccinated that are dying overseas.

If people do not want me to post the truth on here then I will stop posting on the topic and you can just watch and see that Brodie is totally on the money.

Karrots if you still believe that the NZ Cup is more important than lives and our rights, then you have a very low expectation for your own life.

Over and out, watching the rest of Addington races, no one there because we have not had a single death from Delta or a case in the South Island for over a year!!!!!

Go figure, or be controlled!!!

The Mainland should be at Level One as no community cases for over a year! That won't happen though as Auckland has a lot of votes for Ardern and it wouldn't go down well if the South dropped while they remained at Level 3. 

Just now, hunterthepunter said:

that's load of rubbish karrots . chief is disrespecting a lady owner that emailed him on one of the posters pictures      and would not take it down so insulting that family

That is sad to hear if that is true there Hunter. Iv created another thread so can talk about the horses & races, which is why Im on this chat site. You guys can continue on here about whatever it is you guys want to talk about. 

6 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

that's load of rubbish karrots . chief is disrespecting a lady owner that emailed him on one of the posters pictures      and would not take it down so insulting that family

@Karrotsisback Hunter is referring to the fact that one individual was using a set of colours that someone was using as their avatar.  That is it was in the posters personal profile.

I contacted that person and they were unaware that they were anyone's colours.  I left it up to them to change if they wanted as for me to change them would require me editing their profile.

So Hunter is being a bit loose with the truth.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Karrotsisback Hunter is referring to the fact that one individual was using a set of colours that someone was using as their avatar.  That is it was in the posters personal profile.

I contacted that person and they were unaware that they were anyone's colours.  I left it up to them to change if they wanted as for me to change them would require me editing their profile.

So Hunter is being a bit loose with the truth.  

what load of bullshit