Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Cup & Cup Week

Hey Brodie, what is it that sets people such as your good self and mine apart from the sheep that inhabit NZ. Reading your posts I can see that we are on the same page re the man made China virus. To me the whole thing is clear. It was man made, it was deliberately released on the world, its no where as deadly as they will have you believe, the vaccines are poison and people will slowly die from having received it by destroying the immune system, and thats if it does not get you at the get go as is happening in rest homes. Why I ask myself would any sane person consider getting on a treadmill of experimental cellular life altering drugs not knowing the long term effects, and this for a mild condition that kills about 1 in 400 that contract it. It makes no sense to me, and going by your posts non to you.  Why are the authority's so afraid of therapeutics that are available to successfully treat covid?. You know as I also know the answer to that. 

I am now resigned to expecting lots of illness in coming months and years as a result of the poison being forced into peoples arms. The more shots, the quicker the result of irretrievable damage to every organ in the body including the brain. Anti body production is now being found to be as low as 25% in people that have being double jabbed with Phizer after 6months have passed, meaning their own bodies ability to fight off infection has been reduced by 75%. This is necessitating booster jabs, which will further diminish the recipients immune system further. And that my friends will be called A.I.D.S

I've just raised a glass of my best champagne to you both. There only a few in our elite higher bracket of thinking and whilst the sheep are getting drenched, the rest of us will watch with baited breath, for the politicians to totally fuck everything up.

Imagine having the fish and chip lady, the fraudulent accountant's son and Megan, the pie eater as your financial and life mentors. I suppose we could also call on the fisherman with the  damaged nostrils to advise us how supply chains work.

Meeting.jpg

• Champ Post 1

15 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

I’ve worn a mask 3 times.

hj

21 hours ago, KickintheKods said:

I've just raised a glass of my best champagne to you both. There only a few in our elite higher bracket of thinking and whilst the sheep are getting drenched, the rest of us will watch with baited breath, for the politicians to totally fuck everything up.

Imagine having the fish and chip lady, the fraudulent accountant's son and Megan, the pie eater as your financial and life mentors. I suppose we could also call on the fisherman with the  damaged nostrils to advise us how supply chains work.

Meeting.jpg

Im currently banned from Twitter for telling the truth, I called m woods obese, which  she is, and called her sausage fingers,lol

Hj

• Like 1