Bit Of A Yarn

Masks on drivers

Ludwig

It doesn't take much to confuse me, but the current situation with drivers and masks is baffling  . Some have full masks on, like a bank robber...others have them under their chin, and others have nothing. This is during prelims and races. 

What is the policy? Is there one? Are they required to wear them? If so, why as they're outside?

• Champ Post 3

12 hours ago, Ludwig said:

It doesn't take much to confuse me, but the current situation with drivers and masks is baffling  . Some have full masks on, like a bank robber...others have them under their chin, and others have nothing. This is during prelims and races. 

What is the policy? Is there one? Are they required to wear them? If so, why as they're outside?

No worse than Dickheads driving cars around wearing masks in cars FFS!

Biggest con in human history, and people need to educate themselves and stop listening to the most incompetent government of all time.

This Pfizer is a fizzer and you will soon realise that it doesnt work.

There is another variant that they now say is 15 times more contagious lol.

Go on go out and get some more toxins into you!!!!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ludwig said:

I believe they don’t have to wear them out on the track but have to put them back on when in the stables, so I guess so don’t mind driving in them and find it easier than taking it off and on, while others prefer to take off and put back on . This information may have changed now I’m not sure but that’s the last thing I heard on it 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Biggest con in human history, and people need to educate themselves and stop listening to the most incompetent government of all time.

I take it Mr Brodie, that you're not the sponsor of race 4at Manawatu on Tuesday??

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Ludwig said:

I take it Mr Brodie, that you're not the sponsor of race 4at Manawatu on Tuesday??

Lol yeah Nah!

You are delusional if you believe that there is going to be 90% double poisoned.

You have been conned and Ardern knows that they won’t get there but an excuse for the positives to grow.

She is out of her depth and a Commie.

Control is her middle name but watch this space even many of the Sheep are going to turn on her now just sick and tired and over her BS

Auckland is screwed big time and many will be financially destitute with nothing opening before xmas as the no.s grow and it is not from the unpoisoned ones.

You only need to look what experts are now saying overseas to see that she is out of her depth and is more comfortable wrapping fish and chips

To be fair though the idiots that voted her back in should’ve known they were voting for a total nutter!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Robalan said:

I thought you were not posting Brodie, it was quite pleasant not seeing your maniacal rants

Robalan, truth hurts!

i can only try to educate, if you are prepared to follow the mob, then so be it!

Watch this space as the mob changes their opinion on the evil one!

On 22/10/2021 at 8:29 AM, Brodie said:

So im guessing that your anti vaxxer Brodie?.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mardy said:

So im guessing that your anti vaxxer Brodie?.

No I am not an anti-vaxxer at all!!!
This Pfizer is NOT a vaccine!!!

This ant-vaxxer thing is just BS, but the way the Govt. tries to justify their agenda!

I have had several vaccinations over the years, but there is no way I am allowing this communist government to force me to have toxins injected into me.

The Pfizer just does not work whatsoever and you are just delusional if you think the Government has your best interests at heart.

We nave not had a single death from Delta and this crap about overloading the hospitals is crazy.

Of the people that test positive almost all never even have symptoms.

If you have had the poison jabs you are more likely to get bad health and dont believe the BS.

South Island not had a case for a year and yet people wearing  masks that are doing more damage.

The media is just turning the unpoisoned off even more and they are absolutely crazy if they think that they will get 90%.

If this vaccine is so great then why are the vaccinated so scared of the unpoisoned ones???

Why?

Because it is a scam!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Brodie said:

If his vaccine is so great then why are the vaccinated so scared of the unpoisoned ones???

Why?

thats one aspect that does make you wonder.

Its easy enough to understand someone arguing that the data so far shows if you've had the vaccine then your significantly less likely to have the same serious health issues as someone unvaccinated may be. Of course the length of time protection levels last after having the vaccine still seems to be being analysed.

So to your question.From what i've read, until recently studies indicated the  transmissibility of the virus by the vaccinated and unvaccinated was not much difference.

But a couple of weeks ago i read a study involving over 139,000 people had concluded that the vaccines in use in the uk reduced virus transmission to 57%,but that after 3 months of having the 2nd vaccine,the transmissibility was back to that of an unvaccinated person at 67%.The same study showed the pfizer vaccine initially reduced transmissibility to 42 % and was 58% after 3 months,and one would assume back to similar to the unvaccinated a month or two later.

So my conclusions from all that i have read is those people going on and on about the unvaccinated being a greater risk to them is not accurate. In fact it seems that due to protection waning after only limited months,the vaccinated pose just as much risk.

Thats why in the USA they are currently talking about whether fully vaccinated should be defined to not include those who have 2 shots,but should in fact be defined as those who had the 3rd booster shot. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Agree with Brodie, its a hoax, but its a hoax with a purpose. The vaccine is poison, and the Gov is stealing your lives. If the vaccine worked, they would not have to force you to take it.

Unfortunately Aquaman, people are just gullible and to believe everything that a Prime Minister with absolutely no business experience apart from working in a Fish And Chip shop, is crazy.

kiwis need to wake up and slowly they will apart from the very weak  minded.

Watch the protests start shortly around the country as they see their businesses and jobs go south.

Ardern’s continued threats are just repugnant and if you can not see what she is doing then you are easily brainwashed!

20 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

Until today.

Time to reset the counter.

The Government no longer has any desire to limit spread.  The two cases in Northland were people allowed to travel from Auckland.  I bet it is the same for the Blenheim case. 

Actually from Te Awamutu via Rotorua.  The cynic in me says they are deliberately seeding the rest of the country to scare people into vaccination.

Someone I know travelled from Whangarei through Auckland to Wellington, ferry to Picton and then onto Nelson and back again last week.  All allowed and legit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

Until today.

Time to reset the counter.

As Chief says, just another piece in the jigsaw.

Such a dangerous virus is this Delta, everyone should be very scared now that they say it is in the South Island!

Very convenient so they now say that the South Island needs to step up to the plate and get up to 90%!

Yes they are the most transparent government we have ever had arent they?  Totally the opposite and yet just so many Dickheads follow their advice!

Well the news is all bad, watch what happens as they continue to change the Roadmap or Traffic Lights or while they transition!

Even at 90% Ardern stated that Aucklanders may well not leave Auckland now.

And you think that she has your health issues at mind?

Yeah right, Brodie on the money, enjoy your weekend!

!