Bit Of A Yarn

Brodie's Topic: Vaccine or Poison.

Brodie

Watch this space as everyone will soon realise that being double poisoned is no protection, quite the opposite!

The ones overseas in hospitals and dieing are the double or triple jabbed!

You have been conned and there are going to be dire consequences unfortunately for many that have listened to the fish and chip worker!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Watch this space as everyone will soon realise that being double poisoned is no protection, quite the opposite!

You have been conned and there are going to be dire consequences unfortunately for many that have listened to the fish and chip worker!

I would like to apologize to the owners of my local chippie. They're lovely people who do a great job, and don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as St Cindy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

wayne on the money again

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

@Brodie can you please stick to the topic.  If you are capable of doing it - start a new Topic on your current favourite topic and post evidence of your assertions.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well unlike Brodie and some others i AM  double vaccinated. For me it was a no brainer,i want to be safe for my family,friends,colleagues and most of all my wee boy to be around. I also work at the hospital here in Blenheim and it was only going to be a matter of time before it became mandatory for staff to get it. Now some will say that i'm easily led or whatever but if our infection control nurse at work say's your better of getting it,than not getting it,then that's good enough for me and i know the strain that it would put on our hospital if i got it and needed to be on a vent. So anyway feel free to have a go at me,by saying that i'm just following everyone else with my eyes not wide open blah blah. Everyone after all is entitled to their own opinions,even tho some are pretty far fetched. Anyway back to the original topic..i've decided to chuck some money into the PC for today. Will be interesting to see how things pan out.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Well unlike Brodie and some others i AM  double vaccinated. For me it was a no brainer,i want to be safe for my family,friends,colleagues and most of all my wee boy to be around. I also work at the hospital here in Blenheim and it was only going to be a matter of time before it became mandatory for staff to get it. Now some will say that i'm easily led or whatever but if our infection control nurse at work say's your better of getting it,than not getting it,then that's good enough for me and i know the strain that it would put on our hospital if i got it and needed to be on a vent. So anyway feel free to have a go at me,by saying that i'm just following everyone else with my eyes not wide open blah blah. Everyone after all is entitled to their own opinions,even tho some are pretty far fetched. Anyway back to the original topic..i've decided to chuck some money into the PC for today. Will be interesting to see how things pan out.

No problem here, I can tell you how things will pan out.

By the time you have had your first booster shot, your immune system will be reduced to only 25% approx, that is the ability of your body to produce white blood cells. By the time of your 2nd booster shot you will be around zero production of white cells. At this point in time your life and survival will depend on whether big Pharma will supply you with the many drugs that will be needed to keep you alive because your own immune system will be shot, its at this time that you have A.I.D.S.  Acquired Immune Deficient Syndrome.

As for your reasoning to take the vaccine being partly because of your concern over the young boy, then I need to point out that healthy young people have zero problems contracting Covid, it does not effect them. And I would implore all people not to poison the children as they have done unto themselves. I would also say, do your own research rather than listen to health professionals that are not. My own Doctor that I had a lot of time for pre Covid has turned out to be an ill informed yes man for the Govn and Medical Council. He's in his early 70's and is a huge disappointment to me, in fact my respect for Doctors in NZ save a few brave souls has gone out the window. Some Doctors have been brave enough to tell the truth, but they are being silenced by the Medical Council.  Good luck with your boosters, you will need it, but please don't do it to your children that have nothing to fear other than a runny nose.

• Champ Post 2

42 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

It is but some special needs types get distracted and go off topic.  

Very talented “special needs” though Chief!

Brodie feels the need to try and educate the sheep to keep away from getting more poison into them!

The vaccine is so great that everyone that has had it is scared of the ones that have the clues!

You get the JAB and still need masks and scanning etc. it is just BS!

Aquaman is totally correct the truth will come out and the health of so many is going to be compromised!

I personally know several who will not have the second jab of toxins due to problems after the first!

Has to be good for you injecting unproven shit into you that gives you no more protection than going without it!

Watch as it comes out The truth

• Champ Post 1

20 minutes ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Dear me, had go for weak bullying. But hey, if want that. Leave you to it...

Hardly bullying.  But you should realise that this persistent basic error degrades your posts especially when you are having a dig at the Waikato gentry.

Personally it brings back bad memories of a strict Irish Nun education and I'm sure others find it irritating.

40 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hardly bullying.  But you should realise that this persistent basic error degrades your posts especially when you are having a dig at the Waikato gentry.

Personally it brings back bad memories of a strict Irish Nun education and I'm sure others find it irritating.

Personally, considering outted me, been a dick since and taken plenty pop shots. Leave you to it and rate going, should re merger it with Leo old site.  Don't see much difference in it to be fair.