Bit Of A Yarn

Oncourse patrons have to be double poisoned!

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Surely not, the Pfizer VACCINE is going to get us out of this deadly Covid19 is it not?

Ardern and Bloomfield keep telling you that!

This is the biggest scam in history and unfortunately most have been sucked in!

Just watch as it finally comes out that having been jabbed with this Pfizer shit is worthless!

Yesterday I could go to a restaurant or Bar and today I can’t!

Just watch as the no. Of double poisoned that think they are heroes finally realise that they have no protection from the mild virus at all!

They are now talking about getting more poison into you 3 months after the 2nd injection, so yeah it is so effective!!

Never fear Brodie,  I have heard of people getting into venues who are not vaccinated with copies of their friends passes and copies of their ID. May as well not even have them it is ridiculous.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nowornever said:

Never fear Brodie,  I have heard of people getting into venues who are not vaccinated with copies of their friends passes and copies of their ID. May as well not even have them it is ridiculous.

It is the fact that Ardern and Co. just want to control everyone and cause friction amongst us.

It is the coercion, bullying and pressure on people that is so repugnant!!!
I am not an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist at all!

I personally have had several vaccinations over the years and obviously havent been killed by them!

However, this Pfizer firstly is NOT A VACCINE, and secondly is designed to cause harm, even though you may not believe this!

The effectiveness of this Pfizer is very weak and that is why they nkw are talking about putting 3 doses of this poison into you i side 3 months FFS!!!

Tell me what positives can come from putting 3 toxins into you inside 3 months????

We are not being told the truth by the media and it is so wrong that the lightweight Ardern stands up and says that everything she says  is the truth and everything else is MISINFORMATION!!

Why listen to her, she has 100% success at failure!
I will never apologise for standing up for what I believe is right!

NZ stand up against this Tyranny, before you are totally controlled

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nowornever said:

The more this happens the better, I will encourage everybody to forge, undermine, rort the evil system at every chance. I will also encourage people to boycott businesses that comply. Bring it f#cken on, this is war against neo Nazism and Fascism.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

The more this happens the better, I will encourage everybody to forge, undermine, rort the evil system at every chance. I will also encourage people to boycott businesses that comply. Bring it f#cken on, this is war against neo Nazism and Fascism.

You go boy! If the All Blacks had of had the mongrel in em you're showing they might have gone better on the Northern tour!!!! It's going to take heaps of mongrel to beat the woke joke tho, we can but try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2021 at 9:22 AM, Brodie said:

It is the fact that Ardern and Co. just want to control everyone and cause friction amongst us.

It is the coercion, bullying and pressure on people that is so repugnant!!!
I am not an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist at all!

I personally have had several vaccinations over the years and obviously havent been killed by them!

However, this Pfizer firstly is NOT A VACCINE, and secondly is designed to cause harm, even though you may not believe this!

The effectiveness of this Pfizer is very weak and that is why they nkw are talking about putting 3 doses of this poison into you i side 3 months FFS!!!

Tell me what positives can come from putting 3 toxins into you inside 3 months????

We are not being told the truth by the media and it is so wrong that the lightweight Ardern stands up and says that everything she says  is the truth and everything else is MISINFORMATION!!

Why listen to her, she has 100% success at failure!
I will never apologise for standing up for what I believe is right!

NZ stand up against this Tyranny, before you are totally controlled

And there it is Brodie they have managed to restrict you even further now!

From Monday, 13 December, if you are visiting TAB board venues (i.e. standalone TABs), you must be fully vaccinated to enter these premises, and will need to produce your My Vaccine Pass on arrival. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nowornever said:

And there it is Brodie they have managed to restrict you even further now!

From Monday, 13 December, if you are visiting TAB board venues (i.e. standalone TABs), you must be fully vaccinated to enter these premises, and will need to produce your My Vaccine Pass on arrival. 

Lol, to be fair it doesnt really affect me!!

No I cant go oncourse but I havent really for a couple  of years!

I dont bother as much as I used to either and financially Ardern has made us so much money since she has been in CONTROL!

They can stick their Pfizer poison up their Jacksies!

• Haha 1

Rod Jackson this morning stated that 18 out of 20 countries he had looked at this morning had rising case numbers!!!!!!

So being vaccinated or double poisoned was meant to be the answer we were told!!!

Wake up you naive Suckers, the vaccine is a scam, you have and will continue to be poisoned as you will get the Booster into you!

Knowing more and more people who are being harmed by this Pfizer shit, just as it is happening around the world.

You can not get away with having toxins continually being injected to your body!

Whether you believe me or not, it is your choice, however I am not the one walking around with the clock ticking!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2021 at 11:34 AM, Brodie said:

Surely not, the Pfizer VACCINE is going to get us out of this deadly Covid19 is it not?

Ardern and Bloomfield keep telling you that!

This is the biggest scam in history and unfortunately most have been sucked in!

Just watch as it finally comes out that having been jabbed with this Pfizer shit is worthless!

Yesterday I could go to a restaurant or Bar and today I can’t!

Just watch as the no. Of double poisoned that think they are heroes finally realise that they have no protection from the mild virus at all!

They are now talking about getting more poison into you 3 months after the 2nd injection, so yeah it is so effective!!

Spot on bud. I look at people in disbelief when they are so happy they have their new pass so they can go into a pub. Are they fucken retarded like the spazs that wear masks driving cars and walking down the street. They can't see where it is going can they..

Billions of people will probably dIe in the next few years cos they still keep giving you shots until YOU ARE DEAD. I have no doubts about that. and all your pass will get you is whatever they let you in the end when paper money.is gone. if they don't want you to buy pizza. buy a beer, have a gamble you won't be able to cos the money card won't work get more than 5km from.home and it won't work you'll be trapped and enslaved and it will be ur own fault...WAKE THE FUCK UP she will escape with 200 million she has stashed in the Swiss Bank account in hubby's name..

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nostradamus said:

This is genocide at it's worst, omicron will be here in time for Christmas and urgent booster shots, 5-12 will get first shots, January 30th quarantine camps "fema" will open, marital law will take over come February, with a 4th or 5th booster available, wakey wakey !!!

marital law will take over come February       

It already has...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Don't you mean Maori Law?

No I don't think that is right. I think you will find they are getting used by the  witch left right and centre. She has sold us all to the Chinese who want us all dead so they can open mine NZ AND AUS. We all need to pull together on this one or to put it bluntly we are fucked.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Greyhounder said:

No I don't think that is right. I think you will find they are getting used by the  witch left right and centre. She has sold us all to the Chinese who want us all dead so they can open mine NZ AND AUS. We all need to pull together on this one or to put it bluntly we are fucked.

Aus and NZ must be a goldmine for lithium that's been kept quiet, China will move in soon enough. 

• Haha 1

The NSW Chief Health Officer, has admitted that the VACCINATED or Poisoned people are infecting each other at public venues .

The no. Of positives have soared to in excess of 1000 per day and they are saying it could go to 25,000 per day!!!!!!!!!

Not the modellers have ever been remotely close!!!!
No one expected this to  happen? LOL LOL LOL

WTF?

The socalled vaccines are NOT VACCINES and never have been!!

Brodie has been saying for that long that they are not VACCINES and they are TOXINS that you have been letting people inject into your bodies, like weak minded people.

Why on earth you listen to Ardern and co. When they have not got your interests at heart and wanting to control you, and she has!

Watch as the no. Of positives start to increase now that the Aucklanders have been released!

It is a very mild virus, that is not what you should be worried about,  it is the issue of you allowing the toxins into your body, and it will  affect heaps of people unfortunately in the future!

And they now want you to get the BOOSTERS into you because the first two shots of Pfizer is not working!

GO FIGURE, you have been scammed big time, and the ones who have been steadfast and arent going to get it in, are the only ones you should be listening to.

Your choice!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

Not quite sure what that meant.

My take on things is  - we know the Vax is imperfect,  therefore vaxed people should still be tested. As they aren't ( in most cases ) they will be responsible for any increase in infection numbers.  Not the unvaxed,  because they have to be tested.

• Haha 1

There will come a time when those that are poisoned will have to be segregated out of society. They will have no immune system of their own, they will be like the boy in a bubble. Those that havn't been poisoned will have robust immunity to all virus's including Covid and will be free.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1