Bit Of A Yarn

Oncourse patrons have to be double poisoned!

They are still going on about getting the VACCINE poison into you!

It is not about looking after you!

They have conned you into getting the poisons into you and unfortunately so many have been believing without educating themselves!

They will continue to pump the shit into you,  your health will be compromised as you can not get away with toxins in your system!

Boosters, new poisons and for what?

They do have an agenda and so many are assisting with this.

The unpoisoned ones wont have their freedoms as they  eed to be forced into submission is just so repugnant and divisive!

Why are so many that have been jabbed so scared of the unjabbed if they have been protected?

Unfortunately this Pfizer is not a vaccine, never has been it contains toxins that are not great for your body.

The full disclosure of what is in it by the manufacturers, but it is known that Graphene Oxide is in it!

Go on get some new  vaccine for the new more infectious Omicron variant, as you just can not get enough vaccine in you!!!!!!!!

• Fake News! 1

Kaiser Wilhelm, Hitler, Richard Nixon and a few more proved that if you shout loud enough fools will follow. Millions died because of those fools, idiots and criminals, in the case of those I named coercion by stealth was their mantra, millions enlisted through national loyalty and millions though fear of being ostracised, then of course came conscription.

So many Governments are now using the same mantra re Covid19, all the Premiers in Oz and Comrade Ardern in NZ, now with boosters needed and soon mandatory, the 'new' variant will bring and is bringing the suggestion the current vaccines wont protect the already double vaxed, so the Pharma's must be rubbing their hands with glee.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

They need your children! A new financial reset is imminent.
prince3
Mon 29/11/2021 9:46 AM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pexxZBdqAWpg/
pexxZBdqAWpg_640x360.jpg
Melissa Ciummei, a financial investor from Northern Ireland, has serious concerns that injection passports will be used more like data passports to control participation in society. She believes that this passport system was manufactured in order t…
www.bitchute.com

This I believe.
  • Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

Seriously, everyone that has been pulled into following our almighty government and media need to educate themselves!

You have been scammed, conned into something that is not about looking after your health!

At the end of the day if you still want to believe that they have your best interests at heart then so be it!

When we had next to no positive cases we are locked up!

Then they suck you into getting the poison into you in big numbers!

Now that they have you believing the BS and have the toxins in you we have 200 odd cases per day!

They now say that it is ok to let the poisoned out and go around the country because they have been double jabbed lol.

So everything is going to be just fine isnt it because the government knows what they are doing!

You are absolutely deluded if you think that you are safe from testing positive and have less chance of transmission!

What you have got though is toxins inside you now for absolutely no benefit!

What I can assure is that the consequences to people’s health is going to be far worse than what you were going to get from a mild virus!!!!!

I appreciate that you wont want to believe this but then why on earth you would believe such lightweights in the first place?

• Haha 1

Yes, lightweights like Baker who use to clean out the sausage rolls in the University of Otago canteen until along came covid thrusting him on to the national stage to a point of controlling peoples lives. This useless bludging prick never had it so good. You can throw in the mob from Auckland University as well, the fat pink haired blob comes into this category as well. They must think all their Xmas's have come at once, complete nonentity's suddenly become most important persons, and they wallow in the attention.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2108120

Natural immunity works better than vaccines.

As for the Omicron it might be better for NZ if it is imported.  It seems to be less severe than Delta.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10251991/Omicron-Covid-19-Australia-Nick-Coatsworth-says-nation-WANT-variant-spread.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/11/2021 at 1:04 PM, Brodie said:

Seriously, everyone that has been pulled into following our almighty government and media need to educate themselves!

You have been scammed, conned into something that is not about looking after your health!

At the end of the day if you still want to believe that they have your best interests at heart then so be it!

When we had next to no positive cases we are locked up!

Then they suck you into getting the poison into you in big numbers!

Now that they have you believing the BS and have the toxins in you we have 200 odd cases per day!

They now say that it is ok to let the poisoned out and go around the country because they have been double jabbed lol.

So everything is going to be just fine isnt it because the government knows what they are doing!

You are absolutely deluded if you think that you are safe from testing positive and have less chance of transmission!

What you have got though is toxins inside you now for absolutely no benefit!

What I can assure is that the consequences to people’s health is going to be far worse than what you were going to get from a mild virus!!!!!

I appreciate that you wont want to believe this but then why on earth you would believe such lightweights in the first place?

Lucky you don't live overseas but I believe it will come here soon too!  "Under the measure, those who remain unvaccinated after February could face hefty fines of €7200 ($11,917)"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-coronavirus-delta-outbreak-vaccine-mandates-spread-across-europe-and-beyond/LVAT5OXNXYNM2RZ4T64SDIDPI4/

25 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Lucky you don't live overseas but I believe it will come here soon too!  "Under the measure, those who remain unvaccinated after February could face hefty fines of €7200 ($11,917)"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-coronavirus-delta-outbreak-vaccine-mandates-spread-across-europe-and-beyond/LVAT5OXNXYNM2RZ4T64SDIDPI4/

Do you support that policy?  Why?  Do you support the fining of children as well?

Do you also support the jailing of people who don't get vaccinated?  Including children?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Nowornever, and you agree with  this BS?

I will never ever get that poison in me!

It is not about peoples health !

Grotesque what is going on here!

Watch as Ardern and Co. cover up is finally uncovered in NZ and citizens realise that they have been conned big time!

Not before  time, as you have to be pretty thick to still be believing that having toxins put in them is a good thing!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Nowornever, and you agree with  this BS?

I will never ever get that poison in me!

It is not about peoples health !

Grotesque what is going on here!

Watch as Ardern and Co. cover up is finally uncovered in NZ and citizens realise that they have been conned big time!

Not before  time, as you have to be pretty thick to still be believing that having toxins put in them is a good thing!

Never said I support it, I just said it was coming. Jacinda's mob will be all for it I am sure.

Yep sad sorry on stuff yesterday on a healthy 26yr old who died after a few heart issues, due to be married as well, couldn't possibly be that jab could it, a couple of my friends that have had it  reckon they have had the worst of the flu in their life time since, coincidence or not.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Shad said:

Yep sad sorry on stuff yesterday on a healthy 26yr old who died after a few heart issues, due to be married as well, couldn't possibly be that jab could it, a couple of my friends that have had it  reckon they have had the worst of the flu in their life time since, coincidence or not.

very sad story . plus 103 other deaths after getting the jab

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

very sad story . plus 103 other deaths after getting the jab

To date NZ has 41 deaths put down to Covid, total since beginning of the hoax. No one under 40 has died. 38 of them are very old, and all with co'morbidities. So if you look at the above figure that has been killed by the poison, you have to ask why would I ever consider getting vaxed. Moronic which is an anagram of Omicron.

• Haha 1

Surely not, the Pfizer VACCINE is going to get us out of this deadly Covid19 is it not?

Ardern and Bloomfield keep telling you that!

This is the biggest scam in history and unfortunately most have been sucked in!

Just watch as it finally comes out that having been jabbed with this Pfizer shit is worthless!

Yesterday I could go to a restaurant or Bar and today I can’t!

Just watch as the no. Of double poisoned that think they are heroes finally realise that they have no protection from the mild virus at all!

They are now talking about getting more poison into you 3 months after the 2nd injection, so yeah it is so effective!!

• Haha 1

I think you're right, and wrong.......where you're wrong is, Ardern and Bloomfield aren't capable of organising a scam, they're clueless, dumb as, thick as two short planks, kangaroo's loose in the top paddock, sandwich short of a picnic, lift doesn't go to the top floor....and so on and so on........so who's pulling their strings, now thats the worry Brodie.....who?

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

I think you're right, and wrong.......where you're wrong is, Ardern and Bloomfield aren't capable of organising a scam, they're clueless, dumb as, thick as two short planks, kangaroo's loose in the top paddock, sandwich short of a picnic, lift doesn't go to the top floor....and so on and so on........so who's pulling their strings, now thats the worry Brodie.....who?

Personally I think Ardern knows what she is doing!

She loves the control and this CovidBS gives her that!

I am sure you have seen her Communist comrade rant many hears ago?

The ones that are thick are the people that think she has their health as being a priority.

Covid19 is no Pandemic!

Obesity in NZ is a bigger killer than this virus but NO you arent allowed to bring that up!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I wonder if the toothy one is in thick with the tyrant from Victoria Herr Andrews, they appear to be well matched.

Andrews is just a total Dictator of the very worst type!

How on earth could Victoria ever vote for such an evil nasty Pxxck is very hard to understand?

• Haha 1