Bit Of A Yarn

Oncourse patrons have to be double poisoned!

From  the 3rd December to be oncourse at any race meeting you need to have had 2 doses of the Pfizer shit!!!

You will need to produce this thing called the VACCINE PASSPORT!

Watch this space as it is going to blow up in their faces as this Pfizer socalled vaccine is nothing but a load of BS!

Yes I know you have heard it before and you do not want to hear this, and I hope I am totally wrong but I wont be!

NZ Breakers basketball team all fully poisoned and yet 8 of  them now tested positive and their season is going to be disjointed!

The vaccine is very little protection and in fact you get weakened immunity although you wont hear this from the govt. media!

The new  variant NU they say is worse and your PFIZER fizzer will not be effective against it so watch as this totally incompetent bunch flounder and want to lock you up again!!!!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, aquaman said:

They can stick their race tracks, this patron will boycott their garbage venues, and i will work towards their collapse. Thankyou racing bodies, and thats how you are going to end up, BODIES.

I agree Aquaman this announcement will have consequences.

The problem is that they are just so weak and abiding with the crap that is being spurred out!

Racing won’t have crowds again in the New Year and this is what Ardern and co want.

Wont worry Brodie as crowds haven’t been allowed on course for most of the year.

The problem is that so many people actually think that this COVID-19 is about health when it isn’t.

The stupid thing is that so many believe the BS that they are heroes for

getting the poison into them to save others.

Truth is that they are more likely to catch it, pass it on and have future bad effects from it.

WHo are worried that the current so-called vaccines won’t work on the new virus but our Ministry of Health know differently FFS!

They just want more of the shit in you, so go and get it into you, the NZ commies say it is your saviour!

Brodster on the money, whether you believe him or not, I don’t care if you are stupid enough to listen to the Fish and Chip worker!

Bring on the opening up and then watch this space.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, aquaman said:

They can stick their race tracks, this patron will boycott their garbage venues, and i will work towards their collapse. Thankyou racing bodies, and thats how you are going to end up, BODIES.

You won't have to do much to work towards that, they are doing and have been doing a fine job themselves!

• Like 3

What's going to happen if 100 people rock up to the gate, say sorry that's my private health information and walk on through? How can they enforce it without calling in the army? This will end up back in the high court. They have no evidence that the vax is protective, let alone reduces transmission of new variants.

Edited by curious
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, curious said:

What's going to happen if 100 people rock up to the gate, say sorry that's my private health information and walk on through? How can they enforce it without calling in the army? This will end up back in the high court. They have no evidence that the vax is protective, let alone reduces transmission of new variants.

Well if I catch Covid-19 and recover I will be taking them to Court to get the Vaccine Passport changed to Immunity Passport.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, curious said:

They cannot enforce it, its a feel good exercise by the weak insipid suits that would not know shit from clay. All of them double jabbed and screaming wheres my booster. Shit for brains spring to mind.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Well if I catch Covid-19 and recover I will be taking them to Court to get the Vaccine Passport changed to Immunity Passport.

The idiots do not recognize natural immunity even though it has been shown to be more robust and longer lasting than the waning poison. Unless you live in Florida or Texas I do not like your chances in Court here in NZ where the Medical profession along with the judiciary are fully in the pocket of this corrupt Gov.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The  BS vaccine passports are just another way of controlling their flock of sheep.

It is going to blow up in their faces bigtime so bring on December3rd when they start letting the penned up Aucklanders get around the country.

The divisiveness that this BS has caused is just mind boggling, and it is high time it ended!!
This is the biggest scam that the human race has  ever encountered and it was man made on purpose by the Chinese.

The NZ government, manipulation, coercion, threats, lies etc. by our socalled politicians is repugnant and this is a very very sad time in NZ history.

Wake up NZ you are assisting the country to go down the gurgler

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, aquaman said:

The idiots do not recognize natural immunity even though it has been shown to be more robust and longer lasting than the waning poison. Unless you live in Florida or Texas I do not like your chances in Court here in NZ where the Medical profession along with the judiciary are fully in the pocket of this corrupt Gov.

I can't see how the Court wouldn't rule in your favour.  Isn't the objective herd immunity and saving lives?  If I have a robust natural immune response I have achieved the same outcome (research says better outcome) than those that have been vaccinated.  Ironically it would appear that everyone will get it one way or another vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Research is showing that a natural immune response lasts longer and is more effective against new variants.  Not only am I saving the Government money but I'm achieving a better outcome.

• Champ Post 1

52 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I can't see how the Court wouldn't rule in your favour.  Isn't the objective herd immunity and saving lives?  If I have a robust natural immune response I have achieved the same outcome (research says better outcome) than those that have been vaccinated.  Ironically it would appear that everyone will get it one way or another vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Research is showing that a natural immune response lasts longer and is more effective against new variants.  Not only am I saving the Government money but I'm achieving a better outcome.

Except that infection is no guarantee of immunity and it is uncertain for how long.

4 minutes ago, curious said:

Except that infection is no guarantee of immunity and it is uncertain for how long.

The evidence is overwhelmingly supports that immunity occurs in the vast majority of Covid recovered.  Certainly more so than in the vaccinated.  Not only that but it lasts.

Sweden and India which both have high levels of sero-prevalency are not experiencing the surges in case numbers that those countries that chose the lockdown and vaccinate later approaches.

The number of confirmed reinfections is very very low.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/08/covid-19-reinfection-tracker/

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

The evidence is overwhelmingly supports that immunity occurs in the vast majority of Covid recovered.  Certainly more so than in the vaccinated.  Not only that but it lasts.

Sweden and India which both have high levels of sero-prevalency are not experiencing the surges in case numbers that those countries that chose the lockdown and vaccinate later approaches.

Agree with the Chief here, evidence all points to natural immunity far superior at all levels. All evidence also points to the vaccinated being responsible for the speeding up of all the mutations that are happening and are going to happen. My source for this information is, Dr Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine. He is a renowned French Virologist best known for his work in developing the drug cocktail given to A.I.D.S. victims. It was through his work with a Belgium Doctor that they were awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine2008. Of course the fact checkers at google try to discredit his views.

• Like 1

Speaking of India, I listened to talkback the other week, the host being a fear merchant that peddles his rubbish every day. That is Ch Ch 1098am every weekday morning. The hosts name is John Cambell, and I have rung him on more than one occasion, the last time having him cut me off as he hates any message that is contrary to his view. Anyway recently he stated India had a vaccination rate of 80% which is downright lies. The facts are India's vax rate is 15% and I believe India will have attained herd immunity through natural infection, and they will now be in a strong position going forward, unlike us where comrade Cindy has allowed us to become weak and vulnerable because of the over zealous stupid thinking of eradication. Places such as Brazil, Indonesia, India, Sweden, Africa will come through this so called pandemic in much stronger positions than those that took the poison route.

13 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Speaking of India, I listened to talkback the other week, the host being a fear merchant that peddles his rubbish every day. That is Ch Ch 1098am every weekday morning. The hosts name is John Cambell, and I have rung him on more than one occasion, the last time having him cut me off as he hates any message that is contrary to his view. Anyway recently he stated India had a vaccination rate of 80% which is downright lies. The facts are India's vax rate is 15% and I believe India will have attained herd immunity through natural infection, and they will now be in a strong position going forward, unlike us where comrade Cindy has allowed us to become weak and vulnerable because of the over zealous stupid thinking of eradication. Places such as Brazil, Indonesia, India, Sweden, Africa will come through this so called pandemic in much stronger positions than those that took the poison route.

You have to be pro vaccine to be on radio or you lose your job!

Yeah that John is a Labourite and has left leaning ideas, some plainly stupid.

Lush is far worse though at night!

Absolute plonker!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yes. I agree with you. Probably 90+% effective and maybe for longer. Still not a guarantee. Interesting the recent research suggesting that hybrid immunity may be the most effective so if you have recovered from Covid, a Novavax booster might be a consideration when/if it becomes available. Other interesting recent research suggesting that vax with a 12-14 week interval may be as effective as hybrid immunity.

1 hour ago, LongOwner said:

If you don’t want to be vaccinated fine by me but don’t go to the races .

Live a no friends life - stop being a dick and get vaccinated or stay away. 

Long Owner, with respect, if you want to get the poison in you then that is your decision!

If the intelligent ones don’t want it into their bodies , then they should not be forced to!!!!!!!

You will quickly learn that you have no more protection than the unjabbed and will pass it on just the same.

It is no more deadly than the normal flu.

Educate yourself you have been conned into it and they will want more into you.

As for friends I do know that in the coming years there will be less!!

No benefits to being oncourse anyway and will be safer away with all the poisoned ones congregating!

Edited by Brodie

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Long Owner, with respect, if you want to get the poison in you then that is your decision!

If the intelligent ones don’t want it into their bkdies, then they should not be forced to!!!!!!!

You will quickly learn that you have no more protection than the unjabbed and will pass it on just the same.

It is no more deadly than the normal flu, probably less!

Educate yourself you have been conned into it and they will want more into you.

As for friends I do know that in the coming years there will be less!!

No benefits to being oncourse anyway and will be safer away with all the poisoned ones congregating!

Pretty sad outlook Brodster