Bit Of A Yarn

Has the RIB really changed? Paul Harris charged with Animal Cruelty

2 hours ago, curious said:

Don't know but you'd assume it would have been ordered under the circumstances wouldn't you?

Yes absolutely.  Otherwise the case comes down to opinion be it a vets opinion.  Looking at those involved on the RIB side I cannot see how Harris will get a fair hearing.  Were tests done to determine the cause of the problem?

The nub of the case is - was Harris aware of the problem?  Did he act quickly enough to address it?

The Vet taking 16 days to get there didn't help either.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Think?  So something is circulating?

I really wish we could let due process of the law take its course. Instead we have a poster elsewhere suggesting that he's received another report which he can't produce which implies other misdemeanors. I think we should all take a deep breath and wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludwig said:

I really wish we could let due process of the law take its course. Instead we have a poster elsewhere suggesting that he's received another report which he can't produce which implies other misdemeanors. I think we should all take a deep breath and wait.

Real possibility it is Fake News.  Sadly all three codes are suffering from internecine warfare and rumour mongering.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Real possibility it is Fake News.  Sadly all three codes are suffering from internecine warfare and rumour mongering.

I'm sure it is fake news.

I would like to think a genuine release wouldn't contain spelling mistakes or out-of-date terminology.

9 minutes ago, Freda said:

I'm sure it is fake news.

I would like to think a genuine release wouldn't contain spelling mistakes or out-of-date terminology.

If that's the case, someone is seeking to stir up trouble with nasty accusations. Very unpleasant.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...