Bit Of A Yarn

Grassroots greyhounds

Honestly

1 hour ago, Honestly said:

Can anyone help me with this site can’t log in or register who runs the show ? 

I'm the one that is now running Grassroots.

The forum is not currently accepting any new membership application.

However, everyone is able to view and/or post on the guest board there.

Honestly Honestly I dont know if you want to bother. 

Yankiwi has been saying for a while no new members. But as you say every day theres a new user name there, real mature, witty usernames like 'festered asshole', 'haemorrhoid', 'too old for sex', WTF, FFS, 'drugged', 'sick of it'. Just to name a few that I've seen, I dont bother anymore.

14 minutes ago, That Girl said:

Honestly Honestly I dont know if you want to bother. 

Yankiwi has been saying for a while no new members. But as you say every day theres a new user name there, real mature, witty usernames like 'festered asshole', 'haemorrhoid', 'too old for sex', WTF, FFS, 'drugged', 'sick of it'. Just to name a few that I've seen, I dont bother anymore.

they are guest names I believe, not signed up users.

2 hours ago, Honestly said:

So what your saying yankiwi is I can log in as a guest, say what I like and Nzgra can’t touch me ? 

I'm not saying that at all.

What I did say is that forum members do not have access to post on the guest board while they are logged into their forum account. They can read it while they are logged in.

If GRNZ or the RIU can identify who you are, then they could charge you.

If GRNZ or the RIU can not identify who you are, who are they going to charge?

I am not an LP & haven't been one for over 2 1/2 years now. I'm in no way bound to share any information with them unless a Crown court order is obtained.

The only information the forum gathers from someone who posts on the guest board is their IP address, which is only available to me as the sole Admin.

If the RIU or GRNZ did turn up at my doorstep, they will be instructed to remove themselves from my property at once. If they didn't leave straight away, then I'll have the choice to either ring the police to move them along, or introduce them to my family dog (non-greyhound) & they can find out how friendly it is with strangers who are trying to stress me.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

31 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

What I did say is that forum members do not have access to post on the guest board while they are logged into their forum account. They can read it while they are logged in.

I am not an LP & haven't been one for over 2 1/2 years now. I'm in no way bound to share any information with them unless a Crown court order is obtained.

The only information the forum gathers from someone who posts on the guest board is their IP address, which is only available to me as the sole Admin.

If the RIU or GRNZ did turn up at my doorstep, they will be instructed to remove themselves from my property at once. If they didn't leave straight away, then I'll have the choice to either ring the police to move them along, or introduce them to my family dog (non-greyhound) & they can find out how friendly it is with strangers who are trying to stress me.

Thanks for the biggest laugh I have had all week. Come across all hard on a forum keyboard warrior. SPCA would destroy your dog quick smart and you be up on charges. My sides are hurting from laughing 

5 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Thanks for the biggest laugh I have had all week. Come across all hard on a forum keyboard warrior. SPCA would destroy your dog quick smart and you be up on charges. My sides are hurting from laughing 

are you for real jason

59 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

So let me get this straight yankiwi, I can’t be a member of your forum? If I was a member I can’t post on that part of the forum so therefore there must be a members part ... .i can but I won’t be a guest on your forum so you need not worry about me. The way I see it you and your team of cronies have gone rouge and can’t play nice and be apart of this industry so you have band together to set out to destroy it, and be that as it may destroy the good names of hard working people within the industry that actually do something. Big ups to you , your day in the sun will come and karma will bite you were it hurt good day and maybe we will meet sometime. PS might be best to bring your dog. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Honestly said:

So let me get this straight yankiwi, I can’t be a member of your forum? If I was a member I can’t post on that part of the forum so therefore there must be a members part ... .i can but I won’t be a guest on your forum so you need not worry about me. The way I see it you and your team of cronies have gone rouge and can’t play nice and be apart of this industry so you have band together to set out to destroy it, and be that as it may destroy the good names of hard working people within the industry that actually do something. Big ups to you , your day in the sun will come and karma will bite you were it hurt good day and maybe we will meet sometime. PS might be best to bring your dog. 

honestly whats your agenda

3 minutes ago, Honestly said:

really you say yankiwi is out to destroy  greyhounds are you for real   are you a greyhound trainer

Honestly you can post under any name in the guest section, yes it's a tad of a free for all but Yankiwi does moderate it if need be.

If you get to become a member you can't post in the guest forum under your member name, however you may log out and post in the guest forum under what ever pseudonym you wish to use . As Charles said its covering members rare ends from prying eyes so to speak.

There isn't a ' team of cronies' in the members area, people that enjoy and love the sport and been watching it head in a downward spiral over the last few years. So many rules have been added and changed I believe I now have received three different copies of the rule book over the last year and abit, pryor to that I received the big fat nada. Also not factoring in what has been bought up through mainstream media over the last year and currently.

Edited by Lad27
added
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Setting a dog on a person is no joke. I have been involved in such a situation and not nice

People that use them as weapons dont deserve them Wally

The laugh is mutual Jason.

Where did I say I would turn my dog on anyone?

I merely said I could let unwanted guests find out how friendly my dog was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lad27 said:

Honestly you can post under any name in the guest section, yes it's a tad of a free for all but Yankiwi does moderate it if need be.

If you get to become a member you can't post in the guest forum under your member name, however you may log out and post in the guest forum under what ever pseudonym you wish to use . As Charles said its covering members rare ends from prying eyes so to speak.

There isn't a ' team of cronies' in the members area, people that enjoy and love the sport and been watching it head in a downward spiral over the last few years. So many rules have been added and changed I believe I now have received three different copies of the rule book over the last year and abit, pryor to that I received the big fat nada.

I joined the site as a member around Christmas time then went on holiday. When I came back from holiday a couple of weeks later I had a couple of emails from one of the admins swearing at me and telling me to piss off, I then got blocked without ever posting. 

48 minutes ago, Honestly said:

The way I see it you and your team of cronies have gone rouge and can’t play nice and be apart of this industry so you have band together to set out to destroy it, and be that as it may destroy the good names of hard working people within the industry that actually do something.

Most are very thankful that I'm fighting for the good of the industry.

Obviously you see things a different way.

Have taken GRNZ or the RIU to task & openly challenged to do things the way industry participants see things as right?

Look up "Yankiwi" over on RC and maybe you'll find out a bit more of what I am really about, a bit more than your current short sightedness.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

I joined the site as a member around Christmas time then went on holiday. When I came back from holiday a couple of weeks later I had a couple of emails from one of the admins swearing at me and telling me to piss off, I then got blocked without ever posting. 

You are probably right Tonkatime.

Since that time I have taken over running of the forum. Things were not going the way they were meant to be with more than one Admin.

Were the abusive emails you received from me?

Enough said I believe.

1 hour ago, JasonMc said:

Jason, you hurt my feelings...

I feel really sad now...

Should I complain to BOAY admin & change my name?

• Haha 1