Bit Of A Yarn

More charges

Richie

Brodie is usually always on the money, and as think you will find that this Inca thing is certainly been overhyped.

I am aware that certain charged people were setup and I am not too sure how legal this actually is in a court of law?

What I find extremely hard to understand is why Dexter has not been asked to return to NZ to answer charges, as I beleive Dexter and Blair were the two that were originally the first so-called offenders to race fixing!

If the prosecutors have substantial evidence against them then how on earth are they both still driving???

Arsenic, clearly by your name you have had some issues in your life, but being toxic towards hardworking people without any evidence is not that becoming to tell the truth.

You may well be right, hopefully you are not, but the sooner the better that the evidence is produced the better!!!!

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Brodie is usually always on the money, and as think you will find that this Inca thing is certainly been overhyped.

I am aware that certain charged people were setup and I am not too sure how legal this actually is in a court of law?

What I find extremely hard to understand is why Dexter has not been asked to return to NZ to answer charges, as I beleive Dexter and Blair were the two that were originally the first so-called offenders to race fixing!

If the prosecutors have substantial evidence against them then how on earth are they both still driving???

Arsenic, clearly by your name you have had some issues in your life, but being toxic towards hardworking people without any evidence is not that becoming to tell the truth.

You may well be right, hopefully you are not, but the sooner the better that the evidence is produced the better!!!!

Set up? Not sure about that, but i can say this. Seems maybe certain person may have been tipped off about which way to travel home after night out, so you could say maybe lucky ? 

Maybe road blocks involved, maybe airports, maybe trips away. Maybe a lot of things, of course only maybe

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

This is dragging on for a ridiculous length of time,but I fortunately this is the NZ law system.

There have been all sorts of rumours going around and some are probably true and some are probably not!

From what I have read and then watched race replays, there is absolutely nothing in it whatsoever, however ai am not privy to any telephone recordings.

The so-called Johnny White races at  Nelson, there is totally nothing wrong with it.

First day Johnny White would never have beaten the Court runner Whether it was in front or not.

Second day after being lambasted by several people for going back on the first day,   Matt Anderson decided to go forward and lead.

Every race there are drivers that drive horses different to what they previously have!!!!!

The sooner the better that the so-called evidence is produced the better!

I do not beleive that there will be many that get found guilty and as you know Brodie is always on the money, if not this time then Brodie has egg on his face!!!

Take your rose coloured glasses off, you goose.

As was clearly stated at the time, and as 99.9% of those who have watched the race know, the drive was as crooked as your old wrinkled whizzer. Just coz you're in the court of the Courts doesn't mean your not a dumb jester. The horse was given no chance to get near the bloody thing, let alone be competitive with it. It stunk of goose shit then and the stench still lingers.

Get rid of all the crooked bastards. 

Gobble gobble gobble

image.jpg

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

I can think of 350 reasons why the little arsehole won't be back in a hurry...  SHAME..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Take your rose coloured glasses off, you goose.

As was clearly stated at the time, and as 99.9% of those who have watched the race know, the drive was as crooked as your old wrinkled whizzer. Just coz you're in the court of the Courts doesn't mean your not a dumb jester. The horse was given no chance to get near the bloody thing, let alone be competitive with it. It stunk of goose shit then and the stench still lingers.

Get rid of all the crooked bastards. 

Gobble gobble gobble

image.jpg

Diceman, you are the proverbial goose if you think I am in Paul Court’s Court!!!!!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion in regards  to Johnny White, even it is wrong!

You have watched the replays no doubt, so you clearly can not read it though!!!

Johnny White didn’t run on at all the first day!

Maybe in hindsight Matt Anderson could’ve pushed forward the first day and may have been caught out wide and stopped, then he would have been castigated for his drive.

No way he would’ve beaten the court’s horse that day by the way both of them ran.

Race fixing my arse!

Edited by Brodie

11 hours ago, Arsenic said:

Totally disagree , with the blue magic wasn’t that just 1 person but supplying trainers and one of those trainers involved in this as well.

One would think by the time this plays out in court your punter base could very well have moved on to throughbreds or Greyhounds .

Without your punter base or trust within the game  your dead

I don't think they'll go to greyhounds arsenic, still some unresolved issues there and I dare say a few low lifes that need to be got out of that game as well.

At least we know with the scrutiny on harness racing now your getting a fair run for your money.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Does it really matter if there are more charges?

If Driver X or Trainer K or whoever has 3 or 4 or 7 charges proven against them does it affect the final outcome? 

Does anyone know what the value of one race fixing charge is?

Not sure of one charge happy, but Bart Cockburn warned off any racetrack for life doing similar in Queensland

Screenshot_20181201-075731.png

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Not sure of one charge happy, but Bart Cockburn warned off any racetrack for life doing similar in Queensland

Screenshot_20181201-075731.png

interestingly barton admitted that he crossed a fine line and no conviction was entered

penalties of 5k fine and being warned off for life are from qric only

fukme....a truck driver allegedly handling some party drugs, more charges laid and yous all put the knife in. Party drugs are a way of life in china russia and virtualy every country on the planet so get over it....victimless choice of lifestyle for many humans.

1 hour ago, Dubbie said:

fukme....a truck driver allegedly handling some party drugs, more charges laid and yous all put the knife in. Party drugs are a way of life in china russia and virtualy every country on the planet so get over it....victimless choice of lifestyle for many humans.

"Yous"  what language is that? (Chinese or Russian) we have already acertained your a moron by using that word, clearly you are on the "party drugs"... you ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dubbie said:

Party drugs are a way of life in china russia and virtualy every country on the planet so get over it....victimless choice of lifestyle for many humans.

Maybe you show move over there and join all the humans who live there. What a joke.

You clearly have no concept of reality and all the damage these drugs do to families never minding the individual who takes them. Then there is all the crime, often violent perpetuated to get these drugs. I sincerly hope you see the error of you ways before your life is ruined. 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, Dubbie said:

i am not sure it was party drugs but even if it was he must have done more than just hand them to alta maestro 

12 hours ago, Harewood said:

Maybe you show move over there and join all the humans who live there. What a joke.

You clearly have no concept of reality and all the damage these drugs do to families never minding the individual who takes them. Then there is all the crime, often violent perpetuated to get these drugs. I sincerly hope you see the error of you ways before your life is ruined. 

Yes, but all that occurs because these drugs, unlike say tobacco or alcohol, are illegal — which drives up the price, drives down the quality, pushes all transactions underground, wastes an enormous amount of taxpayer money, and promotes conflict. When was the last time you heard of a shootout at a brewery or cigarette factory?

53 minutes ago, Basil said:

Yes, but all that occurs because these drugs, unlike say tobacco or alcohol, are illegal — which drives up the price, drives down the quality, pushes all transactions underground, wastes an enormous amount of taxpayer money, and promotes conflict. When was the last time you heard of a shootout at a brewery or cigarette factory?

So your promoting that all drugs should be come legal, sell them in supermarkets, let anybody buy them and then there will be no conflict as you put it, no armed robberies for money and the authorities will have more time to devote on more pressing matters. Sound like a Tui ad to me.

Surely you are having us on. Do you have any idea what effect escatacy, P, heroine etc etc have on the comunity, families, health services and all the other related social services. If you do you would not post such an outragous and absurd.comment.