Bit Of A Yarn

More charges

Richie

old 50s Morrie was first,  Mk1 was 2nd,  Mk2  3rd,  then PUSHBUTTON AUTO  AP5 Valiant  ..... :) 

When I look back on life, I REALLY could not think of living in another period of time, .........  rock and roll Parents, classical grandparents, Beatles, Lep Z, Deep P,  DOORS, BOB,   yada yada , no unemployment, cheap piss, Thai sticks, Buddha, cheap smack, speed,  1,000 of young girls, party, party, partysssssssssssssss  ..... 

Edited by Mk2_Zephyr

Reading the latest news it refers to one of the charges relates to a substance being given to enhance performance for a certain stable.

Have the riu and hrnz  taken steps to do retrospective testing for this substance on all listed and group races in the last 18 months in which that stable earnt stake money. .  Surely if either was seriously interested in  integrity  those steps must be taken immediately.   

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

In the chch press today. 

Graham Beirne 3 race fixing, Nigel mcgrath 1 race fixing, andrew stuart now 5 race fixing charges!!

Rest name suppresion

How can Graham Beirne be charged with race fixing???

i didn’t realise that Graham was a trainer or driver of harness horses!

Wish they would just get on with these prosecutions as it is such a waste of everyone’s money and time.

The lawyers are the ones who will do very nicely out of this debacle

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

A very bold statement.

It is such a long winded event that just drags on for what benefit.

If the prosecutors have got evidence then spit it out and let’s get back to normal.

I personally have not heard anything from anyone that points to anything like race fixing and in the meantime the people charged are living with these charges.

Surely the RIU have seen what the charges are and if they are all legitimate and they feel that the charged are guilty then this needs to be brought out.

Brodie may not be on the money on this occasion and I don’t really care, what I don’t think is right is these stupid appearances In court and then more dates to appear in court.

If there is evidence damnwell have a court case and put their evidence up!

Flimsy at best I would say!!!

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It is such a long winded event that just drags on for what benefit.

If the prosecutors have got evidence then spit it out and let’s get back to normal.

I personally have not heard anything from anyone that points to anything like race fixing and in the meantime the people charged are living with these charges.

Surely the RIU have seen what the charges are and if they are all legitimate and they feel that the charged are guilty then this needs to be brought out.

Brodie may not be on the money on this occasion and I don’t really care, what I don’t think is right is these stupid appearances In court and then more dates to appear in court.

If there is evidence damnwell have a court case and put their evidence up!

Flimsy at best I would say!!!

process to be followed champ

23 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

process to be followed champ

Of course the alleged offenders are entitled to defend themselves. There are processes to follow, the Police ( because these are criminal charges will have to reveal the evidence they have to substantiate trials or otherwise. No good wringing hands and saying 'hurry up'..the 'delay' in hearing these charges are actually for the defendants benefit.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Of course the alleged offenders are entitled to defend themselves. There are processes to follow, the Police ( because these are criminal charges will have to reveal the evidence they have to substantiate trials or otherwise. No good wringing hands and saying 'hurry up'..the 'delay' in hearing these charges are actually for the defendants benefit.

And the judicial system doesn't take into account that harness racing people want a quick resolution. Its no different with any other criminal matter where the defendant pleads not guilty.

• Like 2