Bit Of A Yarn

More charges

Richie

Harewood - you have a very narrow mindset unless you totally abstain from anything but water, P/oxycodeine/chemical shit is bad bad bad and screws up society.Ecstasy, dope and heroin cause shit to society cos some shitheads are nils.

Do you have a drink - don't do it - stick to water.

As to what racing people are into - Inca is a reality check mate

Source:  November 27, 2018

Doctors say alcohol is often the most dangerous substance for the body to withdraw from - and still more so, when attempted without medical supervision. About 16 million people in the United States have alcohol use disorder, which the National Institutes of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism define as "compulsive alcohol use, loss of control over alcohol intake, and a negative emotional state when not using."

For those experiencing the most serious symptom of withdrawal - the shaking, shivering, sweating and confusion of delirium tremens, or the DTs - the death rate has been estimated as high as 4 percent, or 1 in 25.

Of patients admitted to one hospital in Spain with alcohol withdrawal syndrome from 1987 to 2003, a research team there found, 6.6 percent died. That's roughly 1 in 15.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention counted 831 deaths in 2016 that could be characterized as related to alcohol withdrawal. The National Institutes of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism do not have an estimate of deaths from alcohol detox.

10 hours ago, Harewood said:

So your promoting that all drugs should be come legal, sell them in supermarkets, let anybody buy them and then there will be no conflict as you put it, no armed robberies for money and the authorities will have more time to devote on more pressing matters. Sound like a Tui ad to me.

Surely you are having us on. Do you have any idea what effect escatacy, P, heroine etc etc have on the comunity, families, health services and all the other related social services. If you do you would not post such an outragous and absurd.comment.

So you just load all those different drugs in to one pile ?

Seems you don't really know jack shit, about drug abuse. 

Your spelling indicates a lower level of education, so guess you really shouldn't comment further on that issue .. :) 

I do believe all drugs should be available to ADULTS, with follow up education as to likely effects ... simple az ... 

DARWIN RULZ  ...  ?

I' m over 50 years old and HOW DARE ANY M"FKR TELL ME WHAT I CAN or CAN;T PUT INTO MY BODY  .. ;) 

Guidelines should be simple regarding DRIVING, WORK and abuse. 

Back to the magic and corrupt driving, this IS THE INDUSTRY, EVERY MF is using or abusing their positions to enhance their bank, ALWAYS has been, ALWAYS will be. 

To try and change this behaviour will require executing everyone, but a handful of triers, and by that, will NEVER happen .... 

But good luck with your ignorance   ... :) 

Remember Mark PURDON and his team have been MAJOR participants in all this drugs shit for fkn YEARS, but everything carries on like nothing ever happened, seriously, think about that   ............. ? 

8 hours ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

So you just load all those different drugs in to one pile ?

Seems you don't really know jack shit, about drug abuse. 

Your spelling indicates a lower level of education, so guess you really shouldn't comment further on that issue .. :) 

I do believe all drugs should be available to ADULTS, with follow up education as to likely effects ... simple az ... 

DARWIN RULZ  ...  ?

I' m over 50 years old and HOW DARE ANY M"FKR TELL ME WHAT I CAN or CAN;T PUT INTO MY BODY  .. ;) 

Guidelines should be simple regarding DRIVING, WORK and abuse. 

Back to the magic and corrupt driving, this IS THE INDUSTRY, EVERY MF is using or abusing their positions to enhance their bank, ALWAYS has been, ALWAYS will be. 

To try and change this behaviour will require executing everyone, but a handful of triers, and by that, will NEVER happen .... 

But good luck with your ignorance   ... :) 

Remember Mark PURDON and his team have been MAJOR participants in all this drugs shit for fkn YEARS, but everything carries on like nothing ever happened, seriously, think about that   ............. ? 

HAHAHA funniest post this year. 

Good luck with the rest of your life however short it may be.

21 hours ago, Harewood said:

So your promoting that all drugs should be come legal, sell them in supermarkets, let anybody buy them and then there will be no conflict as you put it, no armed robberies for money and the authorities will have more time to devote on more pressing matters. Sound like a Tui ad to me.

Surely you are having us on. Do you have any idea what effect escatacy, P, heroine etc etc have on the comunity, families, health services and all the other related social services. If you do you would not post such an outragous and absurd.comment.

Unfortunately, you don't seem to agree with yourself. You correctly point out some of the costs associated with the disastrous 'war on drugs', but then advocate doing more of the same. As Einstein pointed out, the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting to get a different outcome. 

My advice would be to read the evidence on the countries and regions that have tried a different approach — treat it as a health (rather than criminal) issue and legalise, regulate and tax, as is done with alcohol and tobacco.

Fortunately I really couldn't name a sane person who would want people associated with mind altering substances working in the racing industry, especially with the criminal underbelly that generally comes with it. ... considering the amount of money punters spend and blind trust we have to have in the trainers/jockeys/driver, for me there is no place for drug users and their baggage in the sport.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

drugs are a crutch for so many in society that just can't face reality

Reality is, drugs are gooooooooooooooooood, if they weren't, NOBODY would take them ...

alcohol, dak, caffeine, heroin, tobacco, speed all give you a hit, its the abuse of certain drugs, esp ALCOHOL and SPEED,  that fudge you up.  

EDUCATION is the key.

But I can't deny, when you are on the bottom with no chance of improvement  (30 % of pop) then anything to light the darkness.  Not good, but hardly the drugs problem, more a SOCIAL problem, the attitude of certain government agencies and heads is appalling, when a true caring social order finally emerges, then drug use and violence will decrease.

Personally Mary Jane should be declassified TOMORROW, no regulations or other government b/s, be just like tomatoes  ... :) 

And

Then I would increase all the benefits by a $100 with another 100 for an early xmas present, similar to Jim Andertons suggestion that he wanted in his pre nup, but was thrown to the dogs after he gave the government his vote  ....   

Edited by Mk2_Zephyr
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

And

Then I would increase all the benefits by a $100 with another 100 for an early xmas present, similar to Jim Andertons suggestion that he wanted in his pre nup, but was thrown to the dogs after he gave the government his vote  ....   

Great, more incentive to get high every day and not work! I really don't mind my taxes going toward helping people that really need it, but I draw the line at paying for Thier next fix!

47 minutes ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

And

Great, more incentive to get high every day and not work! I really don't mind my taxes going toward helping people that really need it, but I draw the line at paying for Thier next fix!  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Reality is, drugs are gooooooooooooooooood, if they weren't, NOBODY would take them ...

alcohol, dak, caffeine, heroin, tobacco, speed all give you a hit, its the abuse of certain drugs, esp ALCOHOL and SPEED,  that fudge you up.  

EDUCATION is the key.

But I can't deny, when you are on the bottom with no chance of improvement  (30 % of pop) then anything to light the darkness.  Not good, but hardly the drugs problem, more a SOCIAL problem, the attitude of certain government agencies and heads is appalling, when a true caring social order finally emerges, then drug use and violence will decrease.

Personally Mary Jane should be declassified TOMORROW, no regulations or other government b/s, be just like tomatoes  ... :) 

Might have trouble convincing an alcoholic of this

Also peer pressure is a strong counter to education, especially for the young

Sorry for rolling off the subject, its just the social problems and arrogance of those in charge in NZ are fudging appalling.

Back to the topic, the original spew about the Purdons and how NOTHING has been done in all those years, STANDS. 

Drugged jockeys, whatever drug, are a danger to themselves and others, riding a 500 kg horse, as above, WORK conditions.

But no one should be barred or stood down for having a toke of Mary J two days previous ... thats f insane.

P/Speed is a GREAT drug, high-tens all the senses, but abuse will always have negative effects. 

Basically drugs are going nowhere, so enforcement (work situations) and education are required. 

Drugged horses are also here to stay, weak checking timetables and laziness of those in charge, will allow all the crooks (trainers/owners) to prosper, as has been done forever. This requires true grit to get rid of and in our little cesspool no one has that incentive, friends, friends of friends, secret handshakes in the dunny,  etc.  You want rid of this problem, test EVERY horse ......  that simple. 

Cross contamination is fudging bullshite, like Cows drinking from the same water well, absolute b/s from peoples legal teams ..... 

You all jump on one silly trainer, who got caught, when the problem is MOST trainers !  

Had to laugh when you took little parts of first rant, but no one chose "I am over 50 years old and fudge anybody telling what I can or can't put in MY body  .... :)   :)  :) 

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

But isn't any illegal raceday treatment potentially "race-fixing"?

Absolutely - would assume that anyone charged with "administering" could be prosecuted by both the RIU and Police .... just like someone charged with assault can be taken to Court both civilly and criminally.

Edited by Taku Umanga

so operation inca is now revealing certain practices of industry participants which  many new existed,but until now had been able to be hidden. 

No one should be surprised about the latest developments.

it just is confirmation of what so many think, but of course those who have expressed those thoughts  have always been discredited by those who benefit from said actions.    

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1