Bit Of A Yarn

farting market

hunterthepunter

39 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

farting market [f wit] I see is trying to bag globe now knows nothing about harness racing has nothing to post on racing can not beleave that site is still going has to come over here to read real posts on racing

You beat me to it HTP, but I have the situation well under control.

Lets look at the history of this.....Newmarket RC instigates a crack at Brodie from nothing and then the ethereal JJ Flash posts this shit below.

image.thumb.png.34ab125b1acee077576d7b92fbd936ed.png

Then I purposefully set them up over Globe's comments pretty innocent comments and this is said

Newmarket RC

image.thumb.png.839f142b73c76e6c06bbcc4fa36e3d7c.png

Fartoomuch

image.thumb.png.dbef0971c9443b7ce16398a18808349e.png

Well, They claimed initially Brodie was an easy person to wind up and they had succeeded in their mission.

I will state 3 things.

1. Globe is a great contributor and exceptionally balanced so I would listen with intent to whatever he says and in fact say he is far wiser than me. For someone to say he is a grumpy old shit is farcical (unless his wife starts posting lol)

2. Brodie, is Brodie, and that is a really good thing.

3.  I succeeded in what I was trying to do. Payback they say is a bitch, but in this case it is childish but very sweet.

And ask 2 questions.

1. Who would fall for their own wind up?

2. Who would have thought I would get so many birds with one stone?

Dumbarses.

To use their own words.

Mission Accomplished.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

What a pack of 'wankers' pardon my french but had to be said......I can't understand them having a crack at globe, he hasn't said one thing bad about them, just said an opinion....this is why most of us are here because we dared to have an opinion and  disagree with the brown tongue brigade!!...and for a guy that only joined r.c a few months ago you would think R.C Newmarket was running the R.C website,  with his intimate knowledge of everyone that left that site before he even turned up!! 

• Champ Post 3

11 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Interesting.!. Mind you I have been criticised by experts before ,so water off a ducks back.

To me Racecafe has been a non entity since deciding to join BOAY, which has a more " loving " atmosphere about it which I enjoy. 

We love you too Rees

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

I see old farty at his old tricks  now he is giving updates on his stable for Brodie flag htp and others what a half wit you are farty you would be disappointed no racing last night as you be all fonged up and no where to go disappointed not to see enhance. your balm race in trotters race

Him and JJ will be having a giggle about it in the bubble bath they share tonight!?

• Haha 2

As you all know I have a direct line with the internet service providers of JJ and Farts Too Much. 

I requested any youtube links showing the two of them so we could have a better understanding of who and what they are. The information provided by their ISP is of a highly confidential nature but I felt the greater good dictates that I provide said links.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...