Bit Of A Yarn

Ashburton Xmas Tips

Happy Sunrise

Well, it won't be Darryl Kerrigan at 4FFs lol

I am really going against the grain tomorrow and go for Canstar at 10.50FF and 2.00FF

Not sure Kotare Yolande has gate speed from what I have seen of its trials. Looks a really really  good type and has picked them up and dropped them but if it gets back may be Canstar can keep ahead of it. If Kotare Yolande does go off the gate and lead then Canstar will trail and I am pretty confident I will get my money back as I am going each way.

What do we like gentlemen?

• Like 1

R4 The day Rockandpop trots the whole way he will win. Could it be tomorrow?

R7 Ive always like Illdoitmyway and with Jonny M back on should go well

R9 Another I like The Tin Soldier, drawn 1 after a couple of runs Matty back on board ready to fire.

R10 Justamollycarcher. Does everything right and a bit underrated. Definate good place hope

Happ Xmas everyone and plenty of homework to be done after your Xmas pud. 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Also like Foreigner in Race 1. Has come in from 6 to 5s but still ok value.

2 very good runs since coming back so is obviously a bit stronger and into his work now.

The trial at Vegas on December 4 was an easy win and he beat Champagne Prince who has done good things recently. The grit could even be his thing after showing the form on the grass. 

A very nice EW bet.

If anyone out there is big on course and distance stats. Ultimate Desire's are super good. At 24FF and away from the grass too so she could surprise...maybe

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

so like Foreigner in Race 1. Has come in from 6 to 5s but still ok value.

2 very good runs since coming back so is obviously a bit stronger and into his work now.

The trial at Vegas on December 4 was an easy win and he beat Champagne Prince who has done good things recently. The grit could even be his thing after showing the form on the grass. 

A very nice EW bet.

If anyone out there is big on course and distance stats. Ultimate Desire's are super good. At 24FF and away from the grass too so she could surprise...maybe

What happened there happy? Looked like the horse in the trail decided not to take passing lane,instead coming out and hitting foreigners legs,wiping out any chance. 

Edited by the galah

54 minutes ago, the galah said:

What happened there happy? Looked like the horse in the trail decided not to take passing lane,instead coming out and hitting foreigners legs,wiping out any chance. 

Yep,the video shows he was taken out,probably had already lost any advantage he had with his good early manners by sitting back on the slow early pace anyway.

I like diana harbor in race 4.,although it is one of those horses that has been driven very negative for a while now and the horse probably has learnt to just run up the straight.  I thought motu greatsenstaion and heavenly love would be the quinella,so I think that is half the field that has been tipped in that race on this thread 

26 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I see Rachmaninov was declared a non runner! I have been shopping so only listened on the radio in the car anyone know what the story was?

Did what it has done many times.Would not line up. Looked like it would be late scratched,,but then they started race anyway. Same old same old with that horse from stand. Its like lightworkofit. They delay the start and upset a few.( Normally the one your on). 

• Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, the galah said:

Did what it has done many times.Would not line up. Looked like it would be late scratched,,but then they started race anyway. Same old same old with that horse from stand. Its like lightworkofit. They delay the start and upset a few.( Normally the one your on). 

over raced needs to learn some manners from a standing start I would say it has gone dog on him

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1