Bit Of A Yarn

SPANKEM WINS MIRACLE MILE

5 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Not quite right. Holland winning the World Cup( nearly) a few times would not have been an upset. In fact they would have been favoured to succeed , in most instances. The best Footballing nation never to win it.

My Dutch friends wince when the subject is bought up.

I wondered if someone might bring them up, they are too miserable to play for top class players these days  so let them go.Little real team unity when they get back together according to a Dutch mate. Still, never say never

Greg

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Oh Des, your getting outpointed and changing the narrative again when getting a proverbial pasting. The resort to abusive language is also  consistent by all accounts

Greg

Your blinkers and blatant bias prevent you from seeing reality. All you do on this site is bait solid contributors with passive aggressive bullshit. Seems to me you are a plant from the wimp brains at the oxidation pond on a quest to disrupt the flow of relevant discussions and turn them into conflict. We all experienced that occurrence on a regular basis at the sewer which is why most of us moved here. Now a piss ant like you wants to turn this very cool site into oxidation pond number 2.  I'm sure fartwaytoomuch is on standby for you to give each other today's rimming. Knob Goblins.

• Champ Post 2

59 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Oh Des, your getting outpointed and changing the narrative again when getting a proverbial pasting. The resort to abusive language is also  consistent by all accounts

Greg

The narrative was which is the most competitive world cup, clearly football because of the greatest amount of evenly matched teams

By the way you are earning your self the nickname "Mr creepy" with your trolling to obtain people's names, Brodie, Hunter and now myself, none of us have invited you to be on first name terms .. very odd behaviour and a tad weird, but your aim seems to be get under people's skin and then play the victim... fortunately most on here have your number!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Kidd said:

Your blinkers and blatant bias prevent you from seeing reality. All you do on this site is bait solid contributors with passive aggressive bullshit. Seems to me you are a plant from the wimp brains at the oxidation pond on a quest to disrupt the flow of relevant discussions and turn them into conflict. We all experienced that occurrence on a regular basis at the sewer which is why most of us moved here. Now a piss ant like you wants to turn this very cool site into oxidation pond number 2.  I'm sure fartwaytoomuch is on standby for you to give each other today's rimming. Knob Goblins.

I dont bait but dealt in facts  given OWM and i conclusively proved your offsider FU was off the mark. But ,keep up the abuse, it says it all about you and your mate.

A I cant speak for RC although i do post there if the subject interests me.I suspect you and a few others are not welcome there judging by your comments . I dont think they are hurting over that but thats just my opinion/observation

Greg

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I dont bait but dealt in facts  given OWM and i conclusively proved your offsider FU was off the mark. But ,keep up the abuse, it says it all about you and your mate.

A I cant speak for RC although i do post there if the subject interests me.I suspect you and a few others are not welcome there judging by your comments . I dont think they are hurting over that but thats just my opinion/observation

Greg

Where was your proof you had no impact on the conversation ....you are a serious weirdo

21 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I can't be bothered watching the All Blacks versus Italy, or even worse a team such as Fiji. 

I actually would rather watch Scotland V Wales, neither the best but it is intriguing.

Yes, but the example I asked you to consider was ABs vs Wales, not Italy or Fiji.  Don't do a Brodie on me and answer a different question.?

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Joe Kidd said:

The irony of repeatedly accusing others of "passive aggressive bullshit" appears to be lost on Dunc...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

The irony of repeatedly accusing others of "passive aggressive bullshit" appears to be lost on Dunc...

Nothing passive aggressive about the way I communicate. I hit right between the eyes with no ambiguity. Clearly, it is not me who fails to understand what passive aggressive is.

My least favourite style of communication but coincidentally. the very style piss ants routinely reach for. 

If the cap fits.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Yes, but the example I asked you to consider was ABs vs Wales, not Italy or Fiji.  Don't do a Brodie on me and answer a different question.?

On 4/03/2019 at 5:10 PM, Basil said:

After all, Wales haven't beaten NZ at rugby since 1953, but there wouldn't be too many of us who'd forego watching their next matchup

Yes, but at the moment Wales V All Blacks is a contest and has nothing to do with the fact they haven't beaten them since 1953. At the moment, the AB's are not going to win by 40 so I would watch.

Back in the 80s or 90s when Wales sucked, it wasn't much to watch back then either but with the comparative lack of test matches it ws still something most people would watch. Some of the most memorable games are between the minnow. I just don't get into the All Blacks V Portugal games.

With wall to wall racing on TV and so many other entertainment options it is hard for regular people or certain kinds of racing diehards to get excited about big races which are already won.

The only way for harness racing to get on the news for good reason is either a feel good story or a showdown between 2 champions.

I am rambling now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Of course it is aimed at you. You are the one using first names.

I don't support anyone btw.

It may be that i know all of them but you and them have not considered that obviously.

As for RC comment, some of us can appear on both channels, others cant. Do you have an issue with that.??

Greg