Bit Of A Yarn

SPANKEM WINS MIRACLE MILE

OLDWHITEMAN

18 hours ago, the galah said:

Not sure if jj flash deserves the level of aggravation he’s getting.  That happens sometimes I suppose. 

Im sure i dont TG but 3-4 on here cant seem to help themselves. The conspiracy theories about me are good for a laugh though. Now its time to do some more study for the next few big meetings

Greg

49 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Be great if you could answer my questions that is all I ask.

Why, so you  and other can open up and have another go as part of the wolf pack mentality that some like to use on here. So, lets see your response if their is one, my first name is Greg BTW

Des was named here on numerous occasions by others as were Brodie and HTP's real names. I have said hello to 2 of the 3 at various races Canterbury meetings over the years

So how i know their names has nothing to do with RC

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

I think he is a Brodie stalker mite of worked for brodie  pulling up all the railway sleepers a cross nz lol

More and more info about the elusive Brodie. This is a very important piece of info along with the previous tippits eg Wayne, real estate agent. Only one more piece and it will be music to my ears.

22 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

tell us brodster you bloody champ

No I won’t name names at this time!

Yes I am 99% sure who it is, but I will hold onto it at this stage, because it would get slightly embarrassing for him if it came out lol!