Bit Of A Yarn

New TAB Website Survey.

Joe Kidd

Two months in. What say you?

A) Huge improvement. I enjoy my betting more than with the old betting platform and as a result I now wager more.

B) Improvement in some areas on what we had previously but still work to be done.

C) It's made no difference to me.

D) I think it's an absolute lemon. The issues seem to reflect a crap betting platform rather than "teething issues". I have no confidence in the site or those tasked with delivering a top quality betting platform. It's impacting negatively on my wagering experience. As bad as the previous TAB website was, I'd prefer that to what we have now. The new website is doing a sterling job of encouraging NZ punters to wager offshore.

ahhhhh (D) from this punter. 

• Like 1

Not big numbers but 11 emphatic D's and 1 C from 12 votes is about as clear cut as it gets.

A big thumbs down for the new TAB website. Why am I not surprised? The site is far king hopeless and the most depressing aspect is we are now lumbered with it. 

NZ TAB website. The most expensive turd since Captain James Cook stepped foot on these shores. Well done John Allen who knows best. Give yourself another raise and an extended family holiday at the Halekulani hotel in Honolulu.

23 hours ago, curious said:

"A reply"? Is that a euphemism for more spin?

C'mon, it's now evidently an $80 million dollar disaster, pretty much in line with every other NZRB strategy in recent years though, so probably should not be unexpected.

More of the consecutivity of 'Management by Crisis''