Bit Of A Yarn

Thomass

All The Aces

41 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Mustelid Musing #148

Since this thread has drifted so far off course that it is no longer about Thomass, why not close the thread and STOP THE NONSENSE?

I'll move it to The Vent.  Meanwhile there are two topics pinned on this forum each pointing to the very sad state of our industry.  Perhaps we should ALL direct our attention to those issues.

5 hours ago, pete said:

I don't believe 'knock yourself out if you want to keep playing games' constitutes permission to publish a private message from a completely different person.

I could just see that defence holding up in court. 

OH....so although you were a party to that particular personal message thread i.e. part of the conversation you now say that "Pete was just a bystander"?

"Judge Judy - in my defence I assumed that he was an equal party to the conversation and it was made abundantly clear that Pete and Hesi were equal partners.  I had no reason to assume otherwise." 

• Champ Post 1

5 hours ago, pete said:

And yet you cannot see the delicious irony of you trying to shut down a perfectly legitimate third option with laughable contentions about who posts on there.

If you dislike us so much just ignore us.

Only you can't can you?

One post pointing out that you had no posts in 48 hours on your Thoroughbred Forum which is a fact.

How you read into that by twisting it to become someone  trying to shut down your site one cannot fathom. I couldn't care less whether it keeps going or not. It certainly won't affect me.

I read into your response that you are obviously a wee bit sensitive and precious over your baby which, after all, was set up in opposition to BOAY because a couple of you couldn't get your way here.  

However, you can't seem to make it a clean break as you and your mate continue to post here and PM people in what is a clear and transparent undermining of this site.

I believe the irony entirely rests with you.   ? 

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 2

3 hours ago, All The Aces said:

One post pointing out that you had no posts in 48 hours on your Thoroughbred Forum which is a fact.

How you read into that by twisting it to become someone  trying to shut down your site one cannot fathom. I couldn't care less whether it keeps going or not. It certainly won't affect me.

I read into your response that you are obviously a wee bit sensitive and precious over your baby which, after all, was set up in opposition to BOAY because a couple of you couldn't get your way here.  

However, you can't seem to make it a clean break as you and your mate continue to post here and PM people in what is a clear and transparent undermining of this site.

I'm going to enjoy watching some of you squirming when a few things happen in the near future.

Watch this space...

• Haha 1

On 24/04/2019 at 5:11 PM, Chief Stipe said:

Once the crew that don't like him have moved on then he has full access.  I'm just waiting for that crew to move on.

Excellent stuff Chief...looks to me that's the GOOD RIDDANCE END of them...

Reinstate moi to full status forthwith McDuff

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, All The Aces said:

I'm now convinced you are a ring in from RC.

You did start this thread after all. Is your surname McKenzie or Molloy?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 24/04/2019 at 7:28 PM, All The Aces said:

Well they are certainly not flowing to your site. Other than a post on a sticky thread re selections for UK racing, not one post in the last forty eight hours on the Thoroughbred forum.  ?

Yeah that site is lacking the quality threads that we're seeing on here - especially the one about races being on two Trackside channels at the same time - riveting stuff

• Haha 2

Once the crew that don't like him have moved on then he has full access.  I'm just waiting for that crew to move on.

Ssssshush Chief....b u t me t h i n k s the disser, loser, niller types may have buggered off...just q u i e t l y...

RELEASE THE BEAST FFS...Ive got days of info to impart and a MASSIVE begun type CONTROVERSY to debate...

for the love of the industry

RELEASE MOI NOW!!!

Where are you...ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL??

When's that happening Chief...today?

Ive got a major breaking story and I need full access to immediately crush any "crew" who poo poo moi

Ariba ariba 

When's that happening Chief...today?

Ive got a major breaking story and I need full access to immediately crush any "crew" who poo poo moi

Ariba ariba 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1