Bit Of A Yarn

Thomass

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Come on fellas, impossible for chief to appease everyone, it really is time to move on...... Thomo not been posting for a few weeks now and people still not happy! Move on and enjoy both sites or all 3 sites, it's just becoming destructive now and seems to be going around in circles with no conclusion.

I am definitely into two sites (under different non de plumes) also the third, but it’s a waste of time... sorry guys over there  

The industry needs one really good site, two if everyone can’t be happy, but not three, that’s currently being proven. 

I suggest that everyone supports everyone for a while and let the BEST SITE WIN. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Come on fellas, impossible for chief to appease everyone, it really is time to move on...... Thomo not been posting for a few weeks now and people still not happy! Move on and enjoy both sites or all 3 sites, it's just becoming destructive now and seems to be going around in circles with no conclusion.

Well said.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dark Beau said:

I am definitely into two sites (under different non de plumes) also the third, but it’s a waste of time... sorry guys over there  

The industry needs one really good site, two if everyone can’t be happy, but not three, that’s currently being proven. 

I suggest that everyone supports everyone for a while and let the BEST SITE WIN. 

As I've said DB, small but quality steps, there are some excellent and passionate posters on TRP.  Chris joined the other day, and I have already asked him(and he has agreed) if he will run his iconic MC comp.

Would you back against us making a go of it, knowing some of the history of the last 12 months, and we are only 10 weeks old!

Anyway DB, you have called it wrong before, and I'm not going to go into detail, or it could well compromise your privacy, which I have always respected.

Edited by hesi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Danger Will Robinson! not only is He Who Has Been Moderated back, but They Who Departed With Their Noses Out Of Joint are back.

What does this mean? Probably  not a lot...but this Mustelid wryly notes:

• Hesi can't resist the temptation to plug his own site, including the name of a new recruit
  • Thomass is a lot more pleasant//tolerable when he can only communicate via emojis
  • 5 pages of posts on the subject line 'Thomass' - who'd have thunk it? LOL, Narcissist heaven...hang on, if he ever has the duct tape removed from his keyboard, it could get messy!

MM

D:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Danger Will Robinson! not only is He Who Has Been Moderated back, but They Who Departed With Their Noses Out Of Joint are back.

What does this mean? Probably  not a lot...but this Mustelid wryly notes:

• Hesi can't resist the temptation to plug his own site, including the name of a new recruit
  • Thomass is a lot more pleasant//tolerable when he can only communicate via emojis
  • 5 pages of posts on the subject line 'Thomass' - who'd have thunk it? LOL, Narcissist heaven...hang on, if he ever has the duct tape removed from his keyboard, it could get messy!

MM

D:

Lighten up Maxi, you'll still be welcome, Chris always puts up a good prize too.

Besides, by one of the 'crew' dropping in every so often, that will give Doug the perfect reason to keep Thommo on hold9_9, and keep quite a few of you happy:).

Not sure who the 'crew' is anyway, I know I'm definitely one

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, hesi said:

Lighten up Maxi, you'll still be welcome, Chris always puts up a good prize too.

Besides, by one of the 'crew' dropping in every so often, that will give Doug the perfect reason to keep Thommo on hold9_9, and keep quite a few of you happy:).

Not sure who the 'crew' is anyway, I know I'm definitely one

Thomaas isn't on hold he just hasn't posted anything.  

I used to be on Racecafe...Fark knows why I joined the revolt ? and move to BOAY...

(probably with punters club)...which i really enjoy ...week in week out ! (on competitions page)

ANYWAY...all this teenage girly picky crap on this galloping chat and Thomas thread is tiresome

surely everyone is entitled to an opinion. and if it is demeaning to the site  Ban em Stipe ! ...

Just make em miraculously vanish (with the wave of a wand ...never to be heard of again !)

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, hesi said:

As I've said DB, small but quality steps, there are some excellent and passionate posters on TRP.  Chris joined the other day, and I have already asked him(and he has agreed) if he will run his iconic MC comp.

Would you back against us making a go of it, knowing some of the history of the last 12 months, and we are only 10 weeks old!

Anyway DB, you have called it wrong before, and I'm not going to go into detail, or it could well compromise your privacy, which I have always respected.

At the end of the day who in their right mind would trust you?  Seems you have gone across to the other side just like RC whereas at BOAY we are holding the light for those that have real skin in the game.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

At the end of the day who in their right mind would trust you?  Seems you have gone across to the other side just like RC whereas at BOAY we are holding the light for those that have real skin in the game.

Doug, you are a very fair guy and I respect that but I have to say in your above you are dreaming - skin in the game, really

All the best for your site, you have serious problems you have to address

Tom

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

A cheap shot, coming from the guy that supposedly holds privacy so highly, that he took it upon himself to publish a PM from me without permission

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hesi said:

A cheap shot, coming from the guy that supposedly holds privacy so highly, that he took it upon himself to publish a PM from me without permission

Come on boys, RC will be loving the friction between a few. If Thomas not posting here, why not give it a go. I do not want to take sides, have no real issues with anyone. We need to band together, after all, that is the only reason most agreed to join other sites, as we were sick of RC values. 

I have no issues with other site, but wont be joining, mainly because i post on harness section. 

So come on, lets get together, save the jokes for rc

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

7 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Bollocks your partner in crime gave the OK.  But since when have you put anything in 

I don't believe 'knock yourself out if you want to keep playing games' constitutes permission to publish a private message from a completely different person.

I could just see that defence holding up in court. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Totalitarian is the word that I believe you are looking for Chief. ☺️

And yet you cannot see the delicious irony of you trying to shut down a perfectly legitimate third option with laughable contentions about who posts on there.

If you dislike us so much just ignore us.

Only you can't can you?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Come on boys, RC will be loving the friction between a few. If Thomas not posting here, why not give it a go. I do not want to take sides, have no real issues with anyone. We need to band together, after all, that is the only reason most agreed to join other sites, as we were sick of RC values. 

I have no issues with other site, but wont be joining, mainly because i post on harness section. 

So come on, lets get together, save the jokes for rc

Hi NM

Sorry but.

We put forward a proposal via a PM to effectively combine the 2 sites.

Firstly, it was made public without permission

Secondly, it was treated with contempt, by being described as 'demands'

End of story really, would you or anyone do anything different.

It or anything else won't be offered again.  We had a really good day yesterday.

You guys have some really good posters still on here, we also have some very good posters.  A shame there cannot be synergy, but that is the way it is

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hesi said:

Hi NM

Sorry but.

We put forward a proposal via a PM to effectively combine the 2 sites.

Firstly, it was made public without permission

Secondly, it was treated with contempt, by being described as 'demands'

End of story really, would you or anyone do anything different.

It or anything else won't be offered again.  We had a really good day yesterday.

You guys have some really good posters still on here, we also have some very good posters.  A shame there cannot be synergy, but that is the way it is

Does your sanctimony know no bounds?  Certainly your ability to keep spinning doesn't.  This has been covered before.

1.  Regarding the publishing of the content of a personal message.  I specifically asked Pete If I could post that content.  He said go for it.  I assumed he was an equal partner in your latest venture but it appears he is just a lieutenant.

2.  Your demands.  As I've said before people can make their own mind up about whether they were demands or not.  However from my perspective you made it quite clear that some points weren't negotiable and in my language such points are "demands".

As for your "proposal to effectively combine the two sites" the only thing I saw proposed was when given substantial moderation control of this site you'd encourage everyone to come back that you had encouraged to move on.

• Like 1