Bit Of A Yarn

T.V.3 tonight 6.pm!!!

cichlid

12 hours ago, Pasketti said:

You clearly don’t realise the tactics he used to get away with that. Young innocent people taken for a ride with cheap labour. People with life experience would yes realise that. That’s not the types he employs though. Taking advantage of people isn’t cool 

There is a heap of truth in what you say. I have watched Cole use, abuse, and manipulate people young and old to achieve his goals. Shaun, straight out of school. Green as grass like all the other minors sucked into the machine. Weren't just expected to work 24/7 for FA, also expected to babysit the kids as well. And he was replaced with a very naive Andre, and the list rolls on Pip, Darcy, Luke,  and on. As the kids began to mature and become more assertive, the greater the liability they became. Stand up to him and you got trashed. To those brave enough to make statements, well done. You deserve our full backing.

The list of trainers helping out at the track is also long, again sucked into the spin machine. The latest lot of pumpkins following him round like sheep seem totally oblivious to the harm they are contributing to. They are that enamored by the machine they went out and brought matching hats lol. 

So yes Pasketti I do understand where you are coming from. These kids are now adults.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 3

42 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

In my opinion it is the equivalent of the Darren Weir saga in OZ gallops.  The GRNZ and RIU should step up and revoke the license and owners should walk their dogs to another trainer.

It is nothing like the Darren Weir saga.

24 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

There is a heap of truth in what you say. I have watched Cole use, abuse, and manipulate people young and old to achieve his goals. Shaun, straight out of school. Green as grass like all the other minors sucked into the machine. Weren't just expected to work 24/7 for FA, also expected to babysit the kids as well. And he was replaced with a very naive Andre, and the list rolls on Pip, Darcy, Luke,  and on. As the kids began to mature and become more assertive, the greater the liability they became. Stand up to him and you got trashed. To those brave enough to make statements, well done. You deserve our full backing.

The list of trainers helping out at the track is also long, again sucked into the spin machine. The latest lot of pumpkins following him round like sheep seem totally oblivious to the harm they are contributing to. They are that enamored by the machine they went out and brought matching hats lol. 

So yes Pasketti I do understand where you are coming from. These kids are now adults.

Thanks cockyaleg! Spot on 

Two key players in this saga are not getting enough attention. Lisa Ahern/Cole and Craig Rendle. Is it possible because of Rendles Shady, deceitful, "Conflict of Interest" while Head of the Board that he is still intertwined amongst decisions being made by the Greyhound Association with his Buddy Barsi at the helm there? Bring in our Australian partners of Association and clean up this mess before things start turning Real Nasty..If the Powers in charge including Godber and crew think that the majority of decent Greyhound people are going to wait for a fair and just outcome as long as the S.P.C.A. inquirey has taken  they need to get real...

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

So the response from GRNZ and RIU should be just as swift and for the owners.

I will be most surprised if all involved in these charges are not warned off until the outcome of the trial is known. I would expect the Board will of met by now, and a decision made to intruct the RIU to warn off those involved with these charges. I think this will happen very quickly. The Board have the power to do this. The ball is in their court.

• Champ Post 2

15 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

What happens to the dogs that get deregistered? Are they able to race again at some stage or is the damage done for life with the live baiting? I imagine they would be hard to re home as we'll .

They will be allowed to race, so long as CHEATING is ok.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

What happens to the dogs that get deregistered? Are they able to race again at some stage or is the damage done for life with the live baiting? I imagine they would be hard to re home as we'll .

28 day stand down for each dog, then cleared to race with new trainer, sounds like a good plan, oh and Cole covers all costs for the 28 days

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

55 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

He doesnt have a trainers licence.. but by all accounts his wife is the trainer in name only. That is a joke in itself ...same with Paul Freeman

True Greyhounder, the difference being Freeman/Turnwald share the workload. Lisa Cole is a fulltime teacher, her greyhound title is an absolute lie.

• Champ Post 1

7 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

True Greyhounder, the difference being Freeman/Turnwald share the workload. Lisa Cole is a fulltime teacher, her greyhound title is an absolute lie.

Plus she doesn’t live at the property, oops let that one out of the bag (RIU I hope you see this) ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

when litte mother left here she would not chase , now she is in your hall of fame , really.

Well we all know how she got in the hall of fame now ,  going buy what we have seen with these developments now wouldn’t you think her hall of fame should be rescinded take it off her .

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

I presume the daughter won’t just be able to have the dogs transferred into her name?

She was clearly complicit in what has been going on at the property, she’s just as guilty as her parents, what a toxic family.

What about the fields Alan and Vanessa Trass set up a few weeks ago. Instead of dropping maiden races where Cole would loose 11 dogs they dropped a c2s hardest grade to get a start in and Cole looses 1. Upto their discretion apparently... pretty ridiculous seen as there was no 'high' grade meeting that Friday...... 

Forgot to add he does shout them a yearly cruise for all the troubles they have making fields to suit him

Edited by Possum
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

3 minutes ago, Possum said:

Wendy Kite said it all last Friday ' it's tough being at the top'.

Just watched 2 races  kite/cole all cracking up laughing not acare in the world reality under heaps of stress being a full time worker no doubt has seen it all before at the kennels so sad to be them?

The close personal association Mr and Mrs Trass have with Brendon Cole and the position they hold of complete control over all nominations ,withdrawals and field placements etc is  so dubious it aint funny.Alan is the Head handler for Cole at Wanganui too.This stinks and if the sport was above board this situation should be rectified immediately.. Possum are you related to the possums Gary Stampa supplies Cole with? A while back for live ones he was peddling them for $30 each.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, enuff is enoug said:

The close personal association Mr and Mrs Trass have with Brendon Cole and the position they hold of complete control over all nominations ,withdrawals and field placements etc is  so dubious it aint funny.Alan is the Head handler for Cole at Wanganui too.This stinks and if the sport was above board this situation should be rectified immediately.. Possum are you related to the possums Gary Stampa supplies Cole with? A while back for live ones he was peddling them for $30 each.

It's been brought up with the wanganui board. So should be interesting what changes are made with the selectors and who actually does the fields. I hear it wont be Alan or Vanessa. Alan will loose a couple of hundy a week without that job. Shame.

Unfortunately I am not related to the possum saga. I'm unsure who Gary Stampa is? Is that Gary fredrickson? I hear they used to shoot animals for Cole on Gary's farm before he moved.. 

• Champ Post 1