Bit Of A Yarn

T.V.3 tonight 6.pm!!!

cichlid

3 minutes ago, Possum said:

It's been brought up with the wanganui board. So should be interesting what changes are made with the selectors and who actually does the fields. I hear it wont be Alan or Vanessa. Alan will loose a couple of hundy a week without that job. Shame.

Unfortunately I am not related to the possum saga. I'm unsure who Gary Stampa is? Is that Gary fredrickson? I hear they used to shoot animals for Cole on Gary's farm before he moved.. 

Maybe stick to facts not hearsay, dont bring other trainers into it if you dont have facts

Just now, Possum said:

It's a discussion

If Admin doesnt like it I'm sure they can remove the post. 

Discussion? I call it an unfounded allegation but happy to agree to disagree, as the larger issue is Cole still scooping all the prizemoney today its so wrong

3 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Discussion? I call it an unfounded allegation but happy to agree to disagree, as the larger issue is Cole still scooping all the prizemoney today its so wrong

Totally agree. Although have noticed the dogs all get a pat from him if they win today... very strange...  

9 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Yes people... everyone should stick with the facts as Jason suggests.... like this one.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/74208617/null

You really need to give that a rest. Never arrested, never charged. I challenge you to show a link to a court case or an updated stuff article because there isnt one. F*** that incident has nothing to do with this nor even relevant to live baiting. Do you keep that link on your desktop so anytime i make a valid on topic comment you pull your hand out of your pants and give your wanking a rest and post an incorrect link.

Here is another valid point i am warned off the track due to that unfounded and unproved charge but bloody cole can make over 1 million dollars a year with his cheating and underhanded tactics and continues to grace the track like the up himself prick that he is.

If your objective was to get under my skin goal succeed. But i have said my piece on my opinion of you so lets get back to the topic

Edited by JasonMc
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

A rather graphic picture has been posted on this forum previously of what looks like a small white dog tied to the lure.

Just a refreshers for those that missed the original post/posts.

One of the untouched "poodle" images...

1.jpg.759d8e44ca64e0f8e002c959711574bc.jpg

The same image rotated 40 degrees CCW, cropped & then zoomed.

2.jpg.fb44ea63ccfc66aba3f36afdc4ecd71b.jpg

2 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

You really need to give that a rest. Never arrested, never charged. I challenge you to show a link to a court case or an updated stuff article because there isnt one. F*** that incident has nothing to do with this nor even relevant to live baiting. Do you keep that link on your desktop so anytime i make a valid on topic comment you pull your hand out of your pants and give your wanking a rest and post an incorrect link.

Here is another valid point i am warned off the track due to that unfounded and unproved charge but bloody cole can make over 1 million dollars a year with his cheating and underhanded tactics and continues to grace the track like the up himself prick that he is.

I've made no claims Jason.

I've just stuck with facts as you've requested.

Just now, JasonMc said:

But they are not facts that is the point an incident happened but noone was arrested and i did not appear in court so it is an article of lies

You are are a fat arsed little Groveller Jason and I guess "The Stipe" has worked you out by now.. When topics get too hot for you to handle they mysteriously dissapear. Same with Scooby when you were lickin his arse...  Sit back and watch the Real news , give support when deserved but stop your underhanded antics... 

11 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

12 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Freda, I love your concerns and postings.. What everyone has to understand is that,  Cole will stop at nothing  along with Craig Rendle to be the heroes of there own Egos. This little dog in picture is about to be munched to death!!!. The evidence gathered by the S.P.C.A. and the up comming Court case will reveal more than this heart wrenching, sickening scene. It is just so sad but most of us on the coal face  have been forced to accept that our Governing Body will handle this with Integrity... and we wait.. We will wait no longer.....

2 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Made sure people have there shirts tucked in and they are wearing black socks , 

But Quirk and that sleazy Scotty Wallis did not have the balls to bring John Macinny Jnr to heel...what about his shoes and how he flaunts the fact they are not within dress requirements. Don't come North Wallis lol ..