Bit Of A Yarn

T.V.3 tonight 6.pm!!!

cichlid

47 minutes ago, Pasketti said:

What does driving trotters have to do with the cole situation?

cole should be done by the employment courts as well. How many workers has his ripped off. He used to pay about half the minimum wage then pay with Mta vouchers. Absolute jerk 

Pasketti. Many trainers were paying with vouchers not just Cole. Many were happy to agree on it so that's not really his problem. If people were silly enough to work for half the minimum wage is that Lisa or brendon fault? Go to the warehouse and get the absolute minimum wage? Yes? 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Pasketti. Many trainers were paying with vouchers not just Cole. Many were happy to agree on it so that's not really his problem. If people were silly enough to work for half the minimum wage is that Lisa or brendon fault? Go to the warehouse and get the absolute minimum wage? Yes? 

You clearly don’t realise the tactics he used to get away with that. Young innocent people taken for a ride with cheap labour. People with life experience would yes realise that. That’s not the types he employs though. Taking advantage of people isn’t cool 

20 minutes ago, Pasketti said:

You clearly don’t realise the tactics he used to get away with that. Young innocent people taken for a ride with cheap labour. People with life experience would yes realise that. That’s not the types he employs though. Taking advantage of people isn’t cool 

Oh I know alright. We all have parents we all have lives and rights and people to send us in the right direction.... 

4 minutes ago, Pasketti said:

Haha right oh

Cole himself has older, wiser, people working for him and his own family. I'm sure they aren't that stupid! They are at university for goodness sake. He's not being done on employment issues so why make that a point? If one chooses to work for less money with vouchers, that's their choice. This is about the live baiting issue. So if your in on it stand up. It's clearly proven after 16-18minths? If not don't bring up grub that's not proven. 

24 minutes ago, Bob said:

Oh I know alright. We all have parents we all have lives and rights and people to send us in the right direction.... 

It was only a month ago we had someone's parent on here one) suggesting their son wasn't in the picture and two) suggesting that live baiting was not shown. Make of that as you will

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Just now, BitofaLegend said:

It was only a month ago we had someone's parent on here one) suggesting their son wasn't in the picture and two) suggesting that live baiting was not shown. Make of that as you will

Haha yes well I watched it all tonight and I'm sure as not the mother, relation or friend to that young man yet I'm sure I know who that man is without seeing a face shot. Bolted pretty fast from the establishment.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Cole himself has older, wiser, people working for him and his own family. I'm sure they aren't that stupid! They are at university for goodness sake. He's not being done on employment issues so why make that a point? If one chooses to work for less money with vouchers, that's their choice. This is about the live baiting issue. So if your in on it stand up. It's clearly proven after 16-18minths? If not don't bring up grub that's not proven. 

Shows how much you all know. He’s been taken to the employment court before and lost. No wonder no one wants to tell the truth about cole look at the back lash. He’s a manipulative man it’s how he gets away with everything he’s gotten away with. I’ll now keep the rest of the things I know to myself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pasketti said:

Shows how much you all know. He’s been taken to the employment court before and lost. No wonder no one wants to tell the truth about cole look at the back lash. He’s a manipulative man it’s how he gets away with everything he’s gotten away with. I’ll now keep the rest of the things I know to myself. 

Good to here that people are doing these things as I said Pasketti if ya got proof front up. I'm all for that!! He still has plenty of people working for him! Get in on it put the boot in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Testy said:

Pretty sad that with the racing board, GRNZ, the RIU & JCA we still had to rely on the little old ladies charity and their bake sale to clean out the trash.

Hopefully those spca ladies have made a stand for those scared little RIU boys who need it all dished up in sentences to make a stand. When have they ever been men about it??? 

9 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Sorry Bob I don't need to answer to you. He groomed him from a student. If you weren't on the scene at that time shut the fuk up

Haha funny lass/guy. Sam's ended up a handy trainer in his own right, knows what he's doing so wasn't too bad an upbringing with Cole. I've Been on and around the scene at most tracks a long  time onion:-) 

Edited by Bob

10 hours ago, Cheats onion rings said:

I apologise. Killing little white poodles is acceptable. You are the SPCA didn't show that

I'm not a dog racing fan - although I love dogs,  and have my own pets...but can someone elaborate what is meant by ' the white poodle ' ?

The inference is sickening..but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

19 minutes ago, Freda said:

I'm not a dog racing fan - although I love dogs,  and have my own pets...but can someone elaborate what is meant by ' the white poodle ' ?

The inference is sickening..but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

A rather graphic picture has been posted on this forum previously of what looks like a small white dog tied to the lure.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

A rather graphic picture has been posted on this forum previously of what looks like a small white dog tied to the lure.

Gross.

Whatever the allegedly live animal may be, the perpetrators are beyond contempt.....as is the administration that condones such behavior by NOT stamping it out.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 3

1 minute ago, Freda said:

Gross.

Whatever the allegedly live animal may be, the perpetrators are beyond contempt.....as is the administration that condones such behavior by NOT stamping it out.

Yes that's why contrary to other online forums I've been extremely tolerant of the posts written on the BOAY Dog forum.  I've seen a bit more than has been exposed and find nearly all of the folk who post here are indeed genuine.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 4

4 minutes ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

I think you will find the spca can only charge the person doing the act , it will be up to the riu to disqualify the trainer if it happened on her property.

In my opinion it is the equivalent of the Darren Weir saga in OZ gallops.  The GRNZ and RIU should step up and revoke the license and owners should walk their dogs to another trainer.

• Like 1