Bit Of A Yarn

T.V.3 tonight 6.pm!!!

cichlid

I have a bad feeling about the chances of our leaders doing right by the rest of us. And that feeling comes from the stuff up with those charged in harness. Truly hoping I'm wrong. ? And Rendle you coward, if no offense was committed , why hide behind your door.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JasonMc said:

But they are not facts that is the point an incident happened but noone was arrested and i did not appear in court so it is an article of lies

You should have been charge and locked up your a fat worm who all you can   do is email the nzgra when you are not a licensed person it's got nothing to do with you mccock

51 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Australia greyhounds needs to step in and shut this fukin joke down

Caught red handed only cares about himself any New Zealander will be horrified disgusting step up Australia greyhounds for sake of sport an all those poor punters  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feel The Fritter said:

But Quirk and that sleazy Scotty Wallis did not have the balls to bring John Macinny Jnr to heel...what about his shoes and how he flaunts the fact they are not within dress requirements. Don't come North Wallis lol .. 

What has bloody dress code and dirty shoes have to do with this ? Stopping pushing your own agenda

6 minutes ago, Mehe said:

You should have been charge and locked up your a fat worm who all you can   do is email the nzgra when you are not a licensed person it's got nothing to do with you mccock

So true Mehe, but I don't agree with what you say about the Unlicensed bit. Do you realise how many unlicensed (including Jason) and  Deregistered posters that   are battling for most of you tossers/ Loosers. currently?    .If you don't act now, responsibly you are finished..The T.V.3 report from Mike Morrah on 3 tonite has revealed how close things are.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Were you there? Dont know why people always try the weight insults with me as I don't give a flying F*** what no name keyboard warriors think of me. Everyone being obsessed with me is actually a compliment haha. And didnt see anyone else going to the source to ask the questions. Dont have to be licensed to email someone on FB do you?

That is the problem everyone attacking each other and this prick is still racing dogs. And Craig R saying people are jelious of Cole and charges wont stick. What planet is he on,the planet where he reaping all the prizemoney thats what planet

3 minutes ago, cichlid said:

So true Mehe, but I don't agree with what you say about the Unlicensed bit. Do you realise how many unlicensed (including Jason) and  Deregistered posters that   are battling for most of you tossers/ Loosers. currently?    .If you don't act now, responsibly you are finished..The T.V.3 report from Mike Morrah on 3 tonite has revealed how close things are.  

But you do agree im a fat worm and should be locked away? Why dont any of you gutless warriors name yourself ? Because you would rather just throw insults from your sweat drenched computer chairs. I can just imagine the smell coming from your houses

4 minutes ago, cichlid said:

Agree, there are more pressing issues. What about a class action or some other legal challenge? Failure to protect participants from harm, failure to protect our reputation, stress caused, there must be something we can do collectively. Any suggestions welcomed.

• Champ Post 1

3 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

And when Stevens daughter died there was one person who refused to wear a arm band. Yes Brendon Cole. Yet Sammy helps the creep

Lay off Sammy! She is a good kid, never nasty, doesn't do confrontation. Never causes anyone any harm. She gets through race meetings her way, just like we all do.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

6 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

And when Stevens daughter died there was one person who refused to wear a arm band. Yes Brendon Cole. Yet Sammy helps the creep

Just shows his true character that doesn't it. I've know brendon for many years and is always been a cocky twit. Once the charges are proven will knock him of his perch and hope hes a prison bitch for the largest man in there!!!!

5 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Just shows his true character that doesn't it. I've know brendon for many years and is always been a cocky twit. Once the charges are proven will knock him of his perch and hope hes a prison bitch for the largest man in there!!!!

Mccock you should be the one giving it to him 

2 hours ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Lisa needs to go. She's the trainer.

It doesn't matter what Lisa knows.

She is the trainer of record so under GRNZ rules & the code of welfare she holds the ultimate non-transferable responsibility.

When the dogs died on the ferry, it was the trainer that took the rap for it, even though he wasn't on the ferry himself. Same rules will apply in this case.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

7 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Did I say she helped today. No I didn't. And what's all this nasty Jason stuff. Least he contact grnz and had a response

Im confused what i have done to all these people for them to get nasty and off topic.

That is a huge problem in dogs ,negativity and living in the past. Greyhounds is in dire straits this scandal and the greens want to shut them down. There is the odd bad apple in the sport but that should not define the sport.

Another thought and i think i know the answer what if live baiting was from a backyard battler trainer would it taken NZGRA and RIU 18 months to act? NO they would of been hung out to dry within days and press release would say " we needed to act quickly and punish" but no Cole gets to take home prize money day in day out.

For anyone on track today what was the vibe like?

6 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Im confused what i have done to all these people for them to get nasty and off topic.

That is a huge problem in dogs ,negativity and living in the past. Greyhounds is in dire straits this scandal and the greens want to shut them down. There is the odd bad apple in the sport but that should not define the sport.

Another thought and i think i know the answer what if live baiting was from a backyard battler trainer would it taken NZGRA and RIU 18 months to act? NO they would of been hung out to dry within days and press release would say " we needed to act quickly and punish" but no Cole gets to take home prize money day in day out.

ffs he hasnt even been charged let alone been proved guilty if your so worried  revolt dont race your dogs where cole has one in everyone scratch

5 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

It doesn't matter what Lisa knows.

She is the trainer of record so under GRNZ rules & the code of welfare she holds the ultimate non-transferable responsibility.

When the dogs died on the ferry, it was the trainer that took the rap for it, even though he wasn't on the ferry himself. Same rules will apply in this case.

Yes at the end of the day it will be Lisa who has to face the music with NZGRA and RIU but im hoping bigger picture anyone found guilty of animal cruelty gets the large hand of the law and spend some time in the gated community not a bracelet that still allows them to sleep in their own warm bed. 

One question that TV3 didnt ask Craig tonight was if the charges are false what the hell is on the lure in the bullring? Photos are pretty clear cut and witnesses have nothing to gain from lying as Shaun is not even in greyhounds any more and is doing well for himself in his chosen occupation so what would he gain to lie and get Cole convicted? Nothing at all thats what

The vibe  on Track was TOXIC and from the amount of emails/txts/phone was awfull.....Today was hightened because of the welcome news Coles/RENDLE are  going to be charged... MARIO BARSI, you would be out of your comfort zone now Wouldn't you?

8 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Course small trainer gone. Cole always said I will push you peasants out of the sport. 

4 minutes ago, wally said:

ffs he hasnt even been charged let alone been proved guilty if your so worried  revolt dont race your dogs where cole has one in everyone scratch

That is not totally true Wally he HAS been charged on 7 counts and what would a revolt do? Get you a 28 day stand down for scratching with no valid reason and no income to pay bills and the biggest thing Cole gets 100% of all prizemoney so why would any trainer do that?

Just dont talk to the prick or anyone associated with him at the track as he doesn't deserve the time of day

1 hour ago, Cockyaleg said:

? And Rendle you coward, if no offense was committed , why hide behind your door.

Craig Rendle is nothing more than a fucken flea .

Greyhounds New Zealand when are you going to have him charged with fraud.

Falsifiyng a document for monetary gain is a criminal offence.

• Champ Post 1