Bit Of A Yarn

Yeah - AllStars 100% wins!,,

Brodie

47 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

she looks like she as stole ranga jandals 

told you good ol shane jones would come through!,   so brodie and a cross dressing ranga have eloped to budapest to escape betting restrictions and make a sex tape with cuzzy shane jones, right country for lady grandpas but ease up on the fish and chips ranga!

good country for criminal money laundering, and brodie you can whiplash smile ranga`s arse more than ten times! he loves it and its legal!  have a good time boyz

• Haha 2

On 15/09/2019 at 10:58 AM, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes doesn't pay to question things like jack spratt and stables do over there it is forbidden!! it's so obvious JJ is FTM the way he greases up Scooby and leo exactly what FTM used to do.......I knew there was only one fucker that used vis a vis

jack sprat is craig kennet, serial internet troll and also jack ryan, smart guy when it comes to racing but google his internet history about the waimate warriors trolling exploits on numerous forums, race cafe, trade me, cycling nz e.t.c

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

jack sprat is craig kennet, serial internet troll and also jack ryan, smart guy when it comes to racing but google his internet history about the waimate warriors trolling exploits on numerous forums, race cafe, trade me, cycling nz e.t.c

john ryan  not jack ryan, my bad    http://cheezy-weezy.blogspot.com/

41 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Don't sit on the fence whiplash!! There's a thread somewhere on here dedicated to Mr Kennett...   Don't know if jack spratt is Craig Kennett or not, I'm sure jack spratt was around while john Ryan was making a tit of himself on r.c....wheather jack spratt is C.K or not he makes some valid points plus jack spratt seems too calm to be C.K. ...but nothing on race cafe would surprise me anymore.......by the way Brodie doesn't know that ranga is in Budapest...let alone hiding under his hotel bed ?

• Haha 2

Been thru a few European countries and currently on a river cruise and currently in Bratislava.

Great architecture in Europe and plenty of church’s and museums lol

Great places to visit but apart from the NZ TAB and the current government we are very lucky to be living in NZ

Not much chance of Ranga being under our bed as very low and rooms Aren’t overly large

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 16/09/2019 at 10:00 PM, whiplash smile said:

told you good ol shane jones would come through!,   so brodie and a cross dressing ranga have eloped to budapest to escape betting restrictions and make a sex tape with cuzzy shane jones, right country for lady grandpas but ease up on the fish and chips ranga!

good country for criminal money laundering, and brodie you can whiplash smile ranga`s arse more than ten times! he loves it and its legal!  have a good time boyz

fartoomuch posting as whiplash smile on same date as kane21 last looked at there accounts what do you think of that jj????

• Haha 2