Bit Of A Yarn

Horses to Follow Over Xmas / New Year

Happy Sunrise

Fixed Odds (the name of the horse) ran a beaut race at Geraldine to get 3rd from the unruly to Miss Graceful. It beat subsequent winners in Diamond Edition and Already Gone, plus Hell's Shadow which ran a top race yesterday. It is in at Westport in Race 5 up against my other unruly friend Bossmaro.

I am pretty sure it will go close at some stage over the holiday break.

What have you got people?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Fixed Odds (the name of the horse) ran a beaut race at Geraldine to get 3rd from the unruly to Miss Graceful. It beat subsequent winners in Diamond Edition and Already Gone, plus Hell's Shadow which ran a top race yesterday. It is in at Westport in Race 5 up against my other unruly friend Bossmaro.

I am pretty sure it will go close at some stage over the holiday break.

What have you got people?

Probably a hangover!

• Haha 3

Heading to the coast trots usual suspects lining up, will stick with been to Jenny's and sonic reign, will back them up the second day, and then again at reefton, I see he's fast an furious in, may be worth following, Can remember last year some oldie called him he's slow and feeble, to be fair went very good races.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shad said:

Heading to the coast trots usual suspects lining up, will stick with been to Jenny's and sonic reign, will back them up the second day, and then again at reefton, I see he's fast an furious in, may be worth following, Can remember last year some oldie called him he's slow and feeble, to be fair went very good races.

that was oldwhiteman saying that 

2 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

that was oldwhiteman saying that 

Ha ha, something's you never forget, won a couple races since then I think, I'm just looking for a roughie or to, like sods law as well, like the geddes horses on grass, can't tip them all, all the best to you punting boys and girls out there, let's hope we can get on to a winner or to.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

Ha ha, something's you never forget, won a couple races since then I think, I'm just looking for a roughie or to, like sods law as well, like the geddes horses on grass, can't tip them all, all the best to you punting boys and girls out there, let's hope we can get on to a winner or to.

webs reactor will be good roughie over in the coast

Anyone back been to Jenny's, put my bet on at 5am this morn could only use the fixed option tote odds wouldn't let me do it, fixed price at that time was 22s, yet I only ended up with 17s for some reason,dont know why, to be fair should have paid way more.

• Like 2

On 23/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, hunterthepunter said:

webs reactor will be good roughie over in the coast

Backing up with this on the second day,chuck in swap over better draw, sonic reign again, sods law, light rain their at the mo may suit a few with sting out of track.

• Like 3