Bit Of A Yarn

Scooby - time to defend your actions

SLB2.0

This message was sent to be via Channel X. It is a serious allegation and one that could bring down your site. I'll give you 24 hours to send me a personal message explaining yourself and your actions.

As a webmaster, you have a law to abide to. Being in breach of these laws is a serious offense. Don't play this off either - you know you're guilty. You also know, that when you and Leo owned the site together, he made posts under my name after I had been banned.

Hi NextPlease

I want you to know that Scooby (Phllip Leigh McKenzie) moderated/blocked my posts without warning, hence the reason I am no longer posting.  At the exact same time as he starting moderating/blocking my posts,  

Leo sent me some intimidating emails.  Unfortunately, Leo knows that I am reliably informed, hence the intimidation. 

Unfortunately,  Channel X/Scooby is allowing and encouraging Leo to use this site for his own personal agenda, thus dragging the entire racing industry through the mud and bringing the sport into disrepute.  I also know of a number of other contributors who have had their posts moderated and removed purely because they have challenged or disagreed with Leo....

In my particular case, I have been blocked from posting entirely, although I can still react to a post.  Feel free to cut and paste this post to as many Channel X contributors that you know are well and truly sick of the Leo Molloy & Scooby Show.

Cheers,

TDO

Edited by Chief Stipe
Disputed facts removed.

I am sorry for posting this. The information I posted is not correct, I am sorry for posting it and for any damage that has been caused to the people mentioned in my posting. I retract everything said in my post as it is unsubstantiated rumour and never happened

Edited by SLB2.0
  • Haha 1

I doubt Leigh would have released personal info. If the email address is the same from 6 or 7 years ago then obviously Molloy has retained the database. That in itself is an offence don't know if criminal or civil. Another scenario is that LM has access to Channel X member database also some sort of offense.

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Its all good i''ll take the wankers on.  I'm safe as I have kept records.

Don't know why you have to worry. Now I'm thinking LM obviously has plenty spare cash and given previous exploits of absconding or trying to abscond with personal info then hiring a hacker to get into emails a distinct possibility. SLB a few months ago couldn't figure how Molloy knew his personal circumstances. Nothing would surprise me.

Seriously. This is not America!

No one is going to bother suing anyone for anything in NZ, it costs far too much and for what?

Winnie tried for a nest egg re his Super overpayments and look what it cost and for what?

Everyone take a chill pill, we got bigger problems with this incompetent government!

Geez Chief, can you take this down, Cindy might want to sue me!

• Like 2

"Unfortunately you started a big mess mate and you are right in the middle of it..I have already arranged to met my lawyer tomorrow to show him everything you and others have posted...sorry mate I need to protect my rights I am no bully but you did wrong by me by posting what you did, and it is getting out of control now..sorry I got to do what I got to...hope you understand..maybe next time you will count to 10 before doing a silly thing."

Unsure what he could sue about the few sentences I posted. If I post a link to a news story that slanders Leigh, am I responsible for its content as well?

48 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

"Unfortunately you started a big mess mate and you are right in the middle of it..I have already arranged to met my lawyer tomorrow to show him everything you and others have posted...sorry mate I need to protect my rights I am no bully but you did wrong by me by posting what you did, and it is getting out of control now..sorry I got to do what I got to...hope you understand..maybe next time you will count to 10 before doing a silly thing."

Unsure what he could sue about the few sentences I posted. If I post a link to a news story that slanders Leigh, am I responsible for its content as well?

They are having you on!

Let them spend the money with a barrister!

Courts are way too busy to be worried about something posted on a racing forum!!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

Oi! Take it down now. If I do get sued, I will be countersuiing against you Doug, you don't leave me much choice.

Stop wriggling.

You've apologized and asked for the post to be removed ( beats me why but there it is)  so I should think that would protect you against whatever action you think might happen.

What a storm in a thimble. 

Edited by Freda
  • Like 2

Comic Dog has played the lawyer card on me before when I set up BOAY.  He made some outlandish and false claims.

I showed the letter I received to a prominent lawyer friend of mine who just laughed and said it was standard bluster.  

Comic Dog is all piss and wind.  As for the other fella has he actually ever won a case?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion jelly fish have more spine than the above poster. For goodness sake man, grow some balls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm hoping Comic Dog does sue me.  Disclosure time will be really really interesting and trust me it won't be all one way traffic.

As yet I haven't had any complaints under the Harmful Digital Communications Act.

Makes me laugh that those two are trying to take the moral high ground.  That is way out of reach for both their statures.

The truth is always the best defence.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 11:00 PM, Brodie said:

Seriously. This is not America!

No one is going to bother suing anyone for anything in NZ, it costs far too much and for what?

Winnie tried for a nest egg re his Super overpayments and look what it cost and for what?

Everyone take a chill pill, we got bigger problems with this incompetent government!

Geez Chief, can you take this down, Cindy might want to sue me!

And then you've got numpties like me who have no idea what's going on, and all I want is a winner for today 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1