Bit Of A Yarn

No, I'm not having a laugh

Mikie

28 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

So basically you agreeing that the results need to improve substantially if racing whatever the code is going to get more stakes distributed.

If you want to put it that way. I like the latest improved figures if you and others dont there is nothing i can do about it. I repeat the whole racing industry is and has been for some time in decline for the reasons i outlined earlier. In that context the latest figures look reasonable to me . If you see it otherwise so be it

Greg

Just now, JJ Flash said:

If you want to put it that way. I like the latest improved figures if you and others dont there is nothing i can do about it. I repeat the whole racing industry is and has been for some time in decline for the reasons i outlined earlier. In that context the latest figures look reasonable to me . If you see it otherwise so be it

Greg

On that note we may as well all pack up and go home.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

On that note we may as well all pack up and go home.

In case you had not noticed , many have: Dunn Norman Butt and Lillie to name but a few.

But,given the number of amateurs/part timers in the game Harness will continue . Some decent management and governance  would add to the games longevity but just look at who is running the show now. A serious group of under achievers IMHO

TB's will last even longer due to their nationwide popularity.

So dont be too depressed Chief . there will always be something for you to moan and lament about😃

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

In case you had not noticed , many have: Dunn Norman Butt and Lillie to name but a few.

But,given the number of amateurs/part timers in the game Harness will continue . Some decent management and governance  would add to the games longevity but just look at who is running the show now. A serious group of under achievers IMHO

TB's will last even longer due to their nationwide popularity.

So dont be too depressed Chief . there will always be something for you to moan and lament about😃

Greg

Norman????

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Better known as Nifty Norman and i should have added Chris Ryder, not a bad trainer who is keeping DD in clover at present

You often read or hear about the success overseas,not everyone does better off shore,in many forms of life,not sure what point I'm trying to make just saying.