NZ Met Friday

Dougie

Some E/W early looks:

Blink N Bones 

Mongolian Cavalry

Cheezel

Son of Patrick

Majestic Hurricane

Majestic Man, Matty driving now as I assume Brad will be on Cracker Hill in the Dominion-- may not happen but I want to see him tried again with a sit instead of leading every time.  Win multi into Surfers Delight/Classie Bigade.

Cody Banner and Mighty George at Wairio Tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dougie said:

Some E/W early looks:

Good stuff Dougie.

I won't be betting but I am looking forward to some of the racing.

The Show Futurity line up will be decided by next Thursday. Soviet Star ($17), Midfrew Luisianabeau ($26 - who I have backed) Five Star General ($13) need to get points to be safe getting into the $30 000 race. Midfrew is very tightly assessed at R61 but looks as though he has real potential after his Methven win.

Dashing Major looked to be a potential challenger to the top 2 3 year olds if he improves upon his first up run.

The Fixer will need to front or his NZ Cup campaign could be over.

The 3 year old trot race will be a great contest. 

Will Matua Tana and My Moment's Now go on with it? Same for Majestic Lavros.

If I had to bet...Burham Boy into Di Caprio.

2 hours ago, Dougie said:

Majestic Man, Matty driving now as I assume Brad will be on Cracker Hill in the Dominion-- may not happen but I want to see him tried again with a sit instead of leading every time.  Win multi into Surfers Delight/Classie Bigade.

Brad in Auckland still looking after Cracker Hill and Ultimate Stride - and tight arse syndicate wouldnt spring for air fares 🙂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

Brad in Auckland still looking after Cracker Hill and Ultimate Stride - and tight arse syndicate wouldnt spring for air fares 🙂

Bloody tight arse prats all hose syndicate memebers .......

I saw Brad was down to drive at Oamaru Sunday so I put 2 & 2 together and got 341343535.....

Copped a bit of grief Dark Horse last week probably due to the betting price but geez they went quick for the last lap pretty much flat tack, darn hard to have a finishing sprint when there already going at top speed for a decent distance.

Stridemaster had her last mile in 1.57 and change fresh up after 6 weeks - she will improve from that

we lost her 4yo half a week or so ago - broke his leg and couldnt be saved - gutted

and that was after losing the Muscle Hill from the same family but at least she can be bred from

• Sad 1

On 14/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, Dougie said:

Some E/W early looks:

Blink N Bones 

Mongolian Cavalry

Cheezel

Son of Patrick

Majestic Hurricane

Cody Banner and Mighty George at Wairio Tomorrow.

Nice $7 place price for Mighty George but Cody was terrible galloping 3 times.

Anyone else see race 10, not sure what the track record is but shit 2:53 for 2400 is super quick, obviously the winner went great but the work Yankee Party had to do in the last 600m proves how good this horse is, wonder if she'll go to CHCH cup week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

61 and 9...what is the go here dougie?

Took 12's here.... like the way this fella trots just want a different driver but at a long price and the new whip rules it might be an advantage, this time last year was trotting nicely.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

Good stuff Dougie.

I won't be betting but I am looking forward to some of the racing.

The Show Futurity line up will be decided by next Thursday. Soviet Star ($17), Midfrew Luisianabeau ($26 - who I have backed) Five Star General ($13) need to get points to be safe getting into the $30 000 race. Midfrew is very tightly assessed at R61 but looks as though he has real potential after his Methven win.

Dashing Major looked to be a potential challenger to the top 2 3 year olds if he improves upon his first up run.

The Fixer will need to front or his NZ Cup campaign could be over.

The 3 year old trot race will be a great contest. 

Will Matua Tana and My Moment's Now go on with it? Same for Majestic Lavros.

If I had to bet...Burham Boy into Di Caprio.

Is majestic lavros on dominion campaign.under the odds this race but still very hard.burham boy is the one with a good postive drive.around the mark odds wise.what would be its future targets.im more than interested in stylish Memphis what's her next runs she would need to be very close to her top to be any.heavy weight hero on top but no good thing.

• Like 2

Not that keen about Addington tonight. There are some good races but I'll just watch. But.... I think I have found an omen bet.

Race 1, Rollyourown (4), seems appropriate with tomorrow's cannabis referendum. I'll quinella it with Five Star General (6).

😆

• Haha 1

Guest CrossCodes

Andoverlov another disappointing run tonight after getting a very easy run in transit, couldn’t hold on even on a very slow last quarter.

The horse doesn’t look right but they keep racing him, he’s so much better than what he’s been showing and it really was his race to lose tonight and he did it. 

3 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Andoverlov another disappointing run tonight after getting a very easy run in transit, couldn’t hold on even on a very slow last quarter.

The horse doesn’t look right but they keep racing him, he’s so much better than what he’s been showing and it really was his race to lose tonight and he did it. 

It was only beaten a chicken's lip mate, bit tough.

On 14/10/2020 at 6:09 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

The Show Futurity line up will be decided by next Thursday. Soviet Star ($17)

Soviet Star is still at 17s despite only having 3 points in the futurity and 5 Star General at 8.50. with only 1 point. They better perform next week as it is the end of qualifying.

Odds for mugs.

6 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

So the Whale Watch is back with Craig giving his best 3.

Gosh the whole slash and burn covid response was a waste of time. Bungling buffoons.

image.thumb.png.6450ae8bc4add502fcedb058b83819c1.png

Does anyone follow craig’s horses, and if they do, would you be making money?

Does not seem to throw any rough ones out that you could make money on!

They always seem to be pretty short and hardly worth having a go on, or not?

Does Craig actually offload on the horses he tips on his phoneline and TV?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1