Bit Of A Yarn

Peter lamb must go.he should not be working in harness industry at all.hes a disgrace as a starter and steward.hes head must roll with the ones who are still paying him to balls things up.these clowns who are protecting him have turned it into a circus.race 1 Geraldine was a disgrace and complete circus 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Peter lamb must go.he should not be working in harness industry at all.hes a disgrace as a starter and steward.hes head must roll with the ones who are still paying him to balls things up.these clowns who are protecting him have turned it into a circus.race 1 Geraldine was a disgrace and complete circus 

Yep, that was terrible

I cannot believe he is still starting races, it is the individual clubs that need to brought into line, it is a complete pain in arse and the pocket, to travel to the races only to not receive a decent start, Maybe Lamb has something against standing starts and wants mobiles only.

• Like 2

So true us punters deserve to know who the starter is.peter lamb has proven to be a shocking starter whos integrity is in question and is a pathetic steward with Nick the chief and vinny Munro they all have FORM of bad decisions and absurd questions regarding improved performances 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Badger said:

Changes are coming in the RIU and the JCA, with that and clubs getting off their arses it could happen in the new year. One can only hope.

Isn't the very point of the RIU to be independent of influence. Harness,galloping, dogs and the tab are the shareholders aren't they? So how could harness clubs change much on their own,even if they wanted to,and who is saying they want to anyway?

5 hours ago, Forbury said:

This dickhead starting today?

I'm not sure mate. Probably? Forbury I don't think I'll bet today. I have been following Buckskin, made a whack of him, and had him pencilled in for Cup. Scratched so I have lost interest in it. 

If you have a bet hope you collect a bit...l