Bit Of A Yarn

Chief - Enough is enough!

Brodie

Chief, are you able to stop these clowns from visiting this prime site?

That proverbial pain in the arse Fart Too Much is writing more BS and it is being followed up by that Scoobie.

They are so pathetic and childish they need to go back to Kindy.

Farty started private messaging me a few times a couple of days ago and I replied to him, in true Brodster style, but nothing I am at all embarrassed by.

He then states that he would like to post it on RC but it wouldn’t be fair on me or my supporters.

I wish he did post every bit of it and it will show what an absolute loser that he is.

It has been very interesting as since I came on Bit of A yarn, I have been private messaged by half a dozen RC posters offering their support and saying what absolute dickheads plus other not as flattering words about Fart Too Much and Scoobie, several wanting me back on RC.

I will never post again on that site due to their pathetic actions!!  

Your site will eventually be more popular than the other but as you know good things can take time.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

That proverbial pain in the arse Fart Too Much is writing more BS and it is being followed up by that Scoobie.

Farty started private messaging me a few times a couple of days ago and I replied to him, in true Brodster style, but nothing I am at all embarrassed by.

He then states that he would like to post it on RC but it wouldn’t be fair on me or my supporters.

I wish he did post every bit of it and it will show what an absolute loser that he is.

It has been very interesting as since I came on Bit of A yarn, I have been private messaged by half a dozen RC posters offering their support and saying what absolute dickheads plus other not as flattering words about Fart Too Much and Scoobie, several wanting me back on RC.

Your site will eventually be more popular than the other but as you know good things can take time.

How do they private message you, are they on this site? 

18 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

How do they private message you, are they on this site? 

I get an email from the Race Cafe site saying that someone has has sent me a private message.

His is the only annoying messages I have been getting the other ones have been in support of the Brodster.

Brodie can look after himself, but FFS when he messages and then writes BS on Race Cafe and that Scooby then supports the clown it is pathetic, and shows that Race Cafe is not being controlled.

I have had enough of the clown that I should contact the police and have him for some type of public nuisance!

The posts make for interesting reading and shows what this fool is really like.

Edited by Brodie

Brilliant, they have now deleted all private messages that have been made to me including all Farty’s ones.

Alongside my name Scooby Doo has put an image of a baby laying on its back having a tantrum.

Seems very appropriate on that site as it is being now run by some absolute toddlers!

Maybe just maybe Brodie will be left alone by those two, because if it carries on I will post the shite that they write and then take it further!! 

Cant be bothered with infantile shite that isn’t worth the time!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

You got it Brodie, slowly the good people in Racing are coming to appreciate quality, only the morons and bigots left, but it is like that cheese advert, good things take time

If people really knew what went on at that site, most would leave overnight, even the most faithful would draw the line.......except for the morons and bigots of course:)

Edited by hesi
  • Like 3

Scoobie, he is absolutely unbelievable and how on earth he can possibly be able to run that site at all is hard to fathom.

He is calling me a liar as he says that no one has deleted my private messages as it can not be done!!!!!

Scoobie, what I know is that when Brodie signs in now that the only thing that shows is my NOTIFICATIONS, everything else is GONE!

This has only occurred since my posting on Bit Of A Yarn, enough is enough!!!

Scoobie don’t call Brodie a liar, I suggest you look at your leading bullshit poster for the lies, as you will never get one from me.

Would love you to get Fart Too Much to post all of his private messages to me and my response to them, and I mean all of them and unchanged.

I can’t post them because you have taken them off your site for some strange reason Scoobie.

Very appropriate the cry baby as well because that is what you are only capable of nowadays going by comments from previous intelligent posters who have left your site!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

….several wanting me back on RC.

I was once the "Brodster" on RC in the greyhound forum. Hard hitting & calling the kettle black with the evidence also posted to back up my claims.

I gave up posting over there a couple of years back. I was good for Scooby's ratings (page hits) & in return for that was belittled, threatened & bullied until I decided enough was enough.

Several wanted me to come back too, some to the point of nearly begging me, but with my toes firmly dug in those supporters didn't get what they wanted from me. Now a couple of years on, I'm seeing those same supporters making the jump to BOAY.

Thus far BOAY has been hassle free for me. I can say it like it is, as long as my posts are within the law & backed up with the evidence to substantiate my claim.

Don't be afraid Brodie to pop your nose in over on our greyhound forum. Obviously I dance over to the Foxtrot forum every now & then, not knowing which end of a horse their tail grows on.

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 6

That’s why I took screenshots of messages, so I had proof! Did post a couple on main page I think, got a few more too, but to be honest I’m over it. Don’t have enough time for rc. 

Seems strange now how they sort of like the harness members now, go back 3 months, we were all treated like shit. 

Scoobs new nickname,  TWOFACE. ?

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Brilliant, they have now deleted all private messages that have been made to me including all Farty’s ones.

Alongside my name Scooby Doo has put an image of a baby laying on its back having a tantrum.

Seems very appropriate on that site as it is being now run by some absolute toddlers!

Maybe just maybe Brodie will be left alone by those two, because if it carries on I will post the shite that they write and then take it further!! 

Keep the emails as they will contain the text of the private messages and only you can delete those.

It is incorrect to say that you "can't delete private messages" as any administrator can do so.  There is simple functionality to enable you to do so and aside from that as anyone with any understanding of IT knows you can delete anything from the database.

BOAY will never delete personal messages.  At the very least there is an implied privacy issue if we did.  Personal messages between individuals are private and they should not be interfered with.  They are not published publicly and therefore are not subject to the same rules as normal posts.

In my long history of managing and administering these types of forums I can only recall twice changing a members avatar - once I loaded a caricature of Rumpole of the Bailey to the profile of the poster who posts as Rumpole.  I never had any complaints and I imagine he quite liked it!  The second occasion was on this site where I loaded a picture of some greek stature to a members profile at their request.

It should also be pointed out that if you can change the avatar of a person without their permission you are not too many steps away from interfering with their personal messages.

That won't happen on BOAY.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Just re-reading this, the concern here, is that if your avatar has been changed by someone other than you, then the person doing it, are they able to do it without logging into your account, and does this also mean that the person doing it, can they also access private personal mail?

53 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Keep the emails as they will contain the text of the private messages and only you can delete those.

It is incorrect to say that you "can't delete private messages" as any administrator can do so.  There is simple functionality to enable you to do so and aside from that as anyone with any understanding of IT knows you can delete anything from the database.

BOAY will never delete personal messages.  At the very least there is an implied privacy issue if we did.  Personal messages between individuals are private and they should not be interfered with.  They are not published publicly and therefore are not subject to the same rules as normal posts.

In my long history of managing and administering these types of forums I can only recall twice changing a members avatar - once I loaded a caricature of Rumpole of the Bailey to the profile of the poster who posts as Rumpole.  I never had any complaints and I imagine he quite liked it!  The second occasion was on this site where I loaded a picture of some greek stature to a members profile at their request.

It should also be pointed out that if you can change the avatar of a person without their permission you are not too many steps away from interfering with their personal messages.

That won't happen on BOAY.

I can confirm this, as the request(from Dark Beau) initially came to me, as they were having difficulty loading the pic they wanted for their avatar

17 minutes ago, hesi said:

Just re-reading this, the concern here, is that if your avatar has been changed by someone other than you, then the person doing it, are they able to do it without logging into your account, and does this also mean that the person doing it, can they also access private personal mail?

Nothing would surprise me at all Hesi.

I have had all the private messages gone and I am sure they have breached the privacy act!

Fellah has lost the plot!

45 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Nothing would surprise me at all Hesi.

I have had all the private messages gone and I am sure they have breached the privacy act!

Fellah has lost the plot!

You're in good company then:)

Mine, N1MUE and The Crucibles mailboxes got deleted ages ago, and it would not surprise me if they have been looked at first.

Invision, the company that do the software for BOAY and RC, will tell you that it is possible for administrators to look at PM's, not that I am saying they do.

Edited by hesi

18 minutes ago, hesi said:

You're in good company then:)

Mine, N1MUE and The Crucibles mailboxes got deleted ages ago, and I'm sure they would have been looked at first.

Invision, the company that do the software for BOAY and RC, will tell you that it is possible for administrators to look at PM's, not that I am saying they do.

And mine

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Brodie,

I would highly recommend to let it all go and forget them. 

They are happy where they are and we are happy where we are.

It simply isn't worth it. 

Amen to that.

Feeding the trolls by complaining on here just guarantees they'll keep trolling...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

I wouldn't worry to much brodster, not many left on harness site on r.c now, all of a sudden "Dr evil"has an interest in trotting because the only ones posting now are "talk shit too much" and now and again the "village idiot" who doesn't know what day it is! So a good time now to move on.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

Amen to that.

Feeding the trolls by complaining on here just guarantees they'll keep trolling...

Basil, FTM private messages me and then goes on RC with BS and you think that ok?

Brodie as you know always stands up for what he believes is right and doesn’t like to take a backward step.

They need to pull their heads in and not call Brodie a liar as he is not!,,,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Basil, FTM private messages me and then goes on RC with BS and you think that ok?

Brodie as you know always stands up for what he believes is right and doesn’t like to take a backward step.

They need to pull their heads in and not call Brodie a liar as he is not!,,,

Don't worry Brodie this is just to show you how toxic these two guys are...they are welcome to their cespit of lies....its not a good place as most have found out over time. So lets leave them to it ...Screenshot_20180615-170515.thumb.png.51445100fd21058966980b6159886ed5.pngScreenshot_20180615-165727.thumb.png.b559ab98a7adc4ef7764be19fb8935cf.pngScreenshot_20180615-170515.thumb.png.51445100fd21058966980b6159886ed5.pngScreenshot_20180615-170515.thumb.png.51445100fd21058966980b6159886ed5.pngScreenshot_20180615-165727.thumb.png.b559ab98a7adc4ef7764be19fb8935cf.pngthis one is after ftm had sent me thee unanswered p.ms which were not very nice, then accuses me!! Then Scooby giving private info out...nah bet he hasn't done that before!

Screenshot_20180615-165758.png