Bit Of A Yarn

Whatcha Think Brodster

30 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

So your love affair and obsession with all things LJM continues. What a sad life you must lead, have you thought about counselling?

Given your such a know it all on all things as witnessed by your thousands of corrective posts on here perhaps you should stand against him- just for a laugh of course. Naturally he would lap you but that's probably why you never achieve much.

LOL trust me I have no time for that little man.  As for love affairs your posts reveal your true feelings

That aside there will be many that will come out and publicly show why he isn't fit for public office.

I'll be one of them posting his late night texts and voice recordings of vile rants and threats and his underworld connections.

But I guess that's the kinda guy someone like you supports.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

So your love affair and obsession with all things LJM continues. What a sad life you must lead, have you thought about counselling?

Given your such a know it all on all things as witnessed by your thousands of corrective posts on here perhaps you should stand against him- just for a laugh of course. Naturally he would lap you but that's probably why you never achieve much.

Launching a web-site for the enjoyment of all by the Chief, is quite an achievement JJ. And then we have to read your insults on it? Think would be better to be more appreciative sometimes. 

As for your mate 'Pound4 Pee' you would of seen his vulgar insults ALL over 'Go Leo' thread and every thread , with insults against Australia and many many many others doing their jobs, or even just 'Posting Something' on a public forum,???? You would think , who could possibly support someone into a high public office with that Hate and anger attitude??? my goodness , that's the last thing Auckland needs is someone so 'Off-side ' with everybody. Maybe you should recommend Councelling to him instead of Chief????

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gammalite said:

JJ. And then we have to read your insults on it? Think would be better to be more appreciative sometimes. 

So its ok for him to attack me but when one replies to him your not ok with it.As for the Leo comment you dont have a clue as to whether i even know the bloke.

Look, i understand you have a forum which meets your everyday needs as it does for Galah and the massive contributions of Chiefy who posts as if hes the only one who knows anything. Then again it keeps his site going.

To add some balance, just witness how few posters there are these days . Brodie moans all the time , Happy's gone  as are a few others who rarely if ever post on here. Harewood and Richie to name a couple.

Just my thoughts but when i post your pal Chiefy is all over me. Your not another chief impersonator are you like Noodlum??

Dont bother replying Dougie, i wont be replying to you 

Edited by JJ Flash

3 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

So its ok for him to attack me but when one replies to him your not ok with it. Look, i understand you have a forum which meets your everyday needs as it does for Galah and the massive contributions of Chiefy who posts as if hes the only one who knows anything. Then again it keeps his site going.

To add some balance, just witness how few posters there are these days . Brodie moans all the time , Happy's gone  as are a few others who rarely if ever post on here. Harewood and Richie to name a couple.

Just my thoughts but when i post your pal Chiefy is all over me. 

No mate, all attacks are no good. I didn't read it like that . I thought Chief was questioning your support of a guy talking about going for high public office , that probably doesn't warrant support, as has NO RESPECT for anyone but self. (At this stage , going by his comments and attitude, but he might chill out sometime ?......lol....wouldn't hold your breath) I wouldn't take that personally. 

Good on ya for posting ! people can do what they like , and/or man up , and post . and be civil too. Ranga and Brodster don't see eye to eye all the time, but even on this very thread , they can still ask each other a question,... ?? all good mate. 

Join in and share your good knowledge I say. yeah !! sure is shame about Happy and Jones, as enjoyed their input. 

Never mind , still good racing anyway. And you and chief are smart enough to recognise the champions of harness too !!! hahaha there you go ! something in common lol.....  who ya on tonight ? Krug (derby) and Copy That (In the BlacksaFake)? 

or the Gammalite prediction of American Dealer and King of Swing. let em rip ..................

11 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Good on ya for posting ! people can do what they like , and/or man up , and post

I just did on the other channel about Tim Williams. Some interesting news on that front coming up.

But if you get attacked on here by Chief all the time why should i bother. As i said he drives posters away.

Have you booked Blairs trip home or are you going to put him up for a few months. Lucky Mark and Nat are back in Christchurch after a shortish break over your way.

Edited by JJ Flash

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

So its ok for him to attack me but when one replies to him your not ok with it.As for the Leo comment you dont have a clue as to whether i even know the bloke.

I'd suggest if you dont know Molloy you had better do your homework real quick.  Certainly before you throw your support behind him which you appear to be doing.  Don't forget it was partly his nasty irrational behaviour that led to the creation of BOAY.

If I wanted to be popular then I wouldn't have an opinion or would behave obsequiously like another channel owner does.  Well at least in public but hypocrisy knows no bounds with some.  Sycophancy has never been one of my strong points.

Channel 3 started only because I wouldn't moderate @Thomass.  I've achieved that by taking him on and exposing his true character.  Bear in mind he isn't banned like he is elsewhere.  Nor are you for that matter.

Dont bother replying Dougie, i wont be replying to you 

I'll reply whenever I want to as can anyone on BOAY.  Not many places you can do that freely is there?

• Like 2

I just did on the other channel about Tim Williams. Some interesting news on that front coming up.

But if you get attacked on here by Chief all the time why should i bother. As i said he drives posters away.

Have you booked Blairs trip home or are you going to put him up for a few months. Lucky Mark and Nat are back in Christchurch after a shortish break over your way.

Yeah place has gone STUPID with lockdowns. Sydney in real strife. Lock-up will come to Brissy soon too, no doubt.

Not going to see the big races at Albion, Very sadly, as can't stand those stupid masks. Probably would of been better if just said anyone ill with any symptoms at all , should self isolate and people can get on with their lives . Tasman Sea crossings cancelled again for 8 weeks I think.

every news bulletin has silly covid stuff. They literally announce all the places a contaminated air-hostess has visited or similar shit like that? At least I can change immeadiately to OLYMPIC stations now !!  fabulous. hey the womens rowing 8 from NZ just won heat and went through to the final !!  fabulous effort. shame they Not mentioning the big race tonight anywhere with the great girl Amazing Dream lol.......

58 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Yeah place has gone STUPID with lockdowns. Sydney in real strife. Lock-up will come to Brissy soon too, no doubt.

Not going to see the big races at Albion, Very sadly, as can't stand those stupid masks. Probably would of been better if just said anyone ill with any symptoms at all , should self isolate and people can get on with their lives . Tasman Sea crossings cancelled again for 8 weeks I think.

every news bulletin has silly covid stuff. They literally announce all the places a contaminated air-hostess has visited or similar shit like that? At least I can change immeadiately to OLYMPIC stations now !!  fabulous. hey the womens rowing 8 from NZ just won heat and went through to the final !!  fabulous effort. shame they Not mentioning the big race tonight anywhere with the great girl Amazing Dream lol.......

Covid19 is overrated, and this vaccine is full of poison!

The vaccine ain’t going near me, as I will take my chances as the success of the vaccine is a media beat up!

If you believe it is going to save you from dying if you catch the virus you are delusional!

Where is the proof?

People who have been vaccinated are getting crook due to having the poison injected into their bodies, and who knows what it is going to do to you in the future????

Why?

• Bad Post 1

44 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The vaccine ain’t going near me, as I will take my chances as the success of the vaccine is a media beat up!

If you believe it is going to save you from dying if you catch the virus you are delusional!

Where is the proof?

People who have been vaccinated are getting crook due to having the poison injected into their bodies, and who knows what it is going to do to you in the future????

Why?

The vaccine does mean you can keep the community in action without lockdowns and the death rate does drop.

UNITED KINGDOM (advanced health care nation like NZ or Oz) this week for example has had massive increase in daily /weekly positive covid cases, but only a mild mortality  hospilisation rate. They have 88% coverage first dose/ 70% with 2nd dose.

Sydney only about 35% vaccinated at the moment so 5 weeks lock down. awful for businesses. meanwhile HUGE crowd at the Gabba in Brisbane , without masks for the LionsvSuns footy being played right this minute. It's a funny world?...... 

The Past week in UK sees 300,000+ positive cases of Covid19 !! as it kicks again,  with 5000 per week (900 daily) hospitilized, and just 400 deaths (60 daily). so same as any flu attrition rate you might see in the elderly any year in a western nation, so seems like any Flu year total. Why all the fuss now. 

Gammalite, where is the evidence that the poison that is injected into people is actually beneficial??

There is plenty of evidence that people are getting crook and actually dying after getting the vaccine!

Less people dying because they have already Lost many lf the vulnerable already.

Yes it is a divisive subject, however it has been pointed out that the vaccine that is being used was invented many years ago and the media is spreading the word!

Why on earth people want a poison injected into them is very hard to understand, bearing in mind no one in NZ has actually died from Covid19 this year!!!!

The majority that died last year were geriatric and severely compromised health wise and yet people want this FREE vaccine full of poison???

Seriously?

Edited by Brodie

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

There is plenty of evidence that people are getting crook and actually dying after getting the vaccine

That does not sound like an ideal situation. 

The UK death toll is a tenth of what it was before vaccinating the population there,  so something must be working. I had 'free' flu shots while working in a Government Department Vet for a couple of years , a while back. The nurse said that it only works against certain strains , and there are many strains of flu each year. so you might still get flu if in contact with a variant strain, .. 

They're literally 'Fighting In the Sreets' today in Sydney ,Melbourne and Brisbane with mass Anti-Lockdown protests happening. Very sad , as covid lockdowns are driving people crazy. only 15-20% of the country is vaccinated . once they mostly are vaccinated, they can get back to business like UK has , even with the 'dreaded Flu' rife in the community like it is there.

I don't particularly care , and not rushing for a vaccine personally. I had tetnus shots (as high risk 'vet' group) and kids had Menningococal shots (as were high risk 'adolescent' group) for those nasty diseases , and those vaccines are nearly 100% effective.

One can only hope, the scientists can develope something safe for the flu too, if it's currently lethal like you say. 

7 hours ago, Gammalite said:

That does not sound like an ideal situation. 

The UK death toll is a tenth of what it was before vaccinating the population there,  so something must be working. I had 'free' flu shots while working in a Government Department Vet for a couple of years , a while back. The nurse said that it only works against certain strains , and there are many strains of flu each year. so you might still get flu if in contact with a variant strain, .. 

They're literally 'Fighting In the Sreets' today in Sydney ,Melbourne and Brisbane with mass Anti-Lockdown protests happening. Very sad , as covid lockdowns are driving people crazy. only 15-20% of the country is vaccinated . once they mostly are vaccinated, they can get back to business like UK has , even with the 'dreaded Flu' rife in the community like it is there.

I don't particularly care , and not rushing for a vaccine personally. I had tetnus shots (as high risk 'vet' group) and kids had Menningococal shots (as were high risk 'adolescent' group) for those nasty diseases , and those vaccines are nearly 100% effective.

One can only hope, the scientists can develope something safe for the flu too, if it's currently lethal like you say. 

Gammalite, there is always going to be viruses, and this socalled vaccine is not proven!

You say that the death rate in the Uk is down.

Maybe it is because the vulnerable have moved on unfortunately ?

What has happened to the China virus and the deadly South African variant??

It is designed to scare you and there will be new variants out shortly so they can continue this BS,

Where are the numbers of suicides, business losses, marriage breakups that are far more detrimental than any virus?

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

There is plenty of evidence that people are getting crook and actually dying after getting the vaccine!

Seriously?

Hey Doctor Brodie (now Medical Expert) I am evidence that you are wrong once again !!!! Had a jab and I am still kicking . I think you are a bit of a softie and scared of the needle - really you cant feel it. Get along and line up that's a good boy as we don't want to lose you.

21 minutes ago, JAKH said:

Hey Doctor Brodie (now Medical Expert) I am evidence that you are wrong once again !!!! Had a jab and I am still kicking . I think you are a bit of a softie and scared of the needle - really you cant feel it. Get along and line up that's a good boy as we don't want to lose you.

Lol thats great that you are fine from the poisonous jab!

Do we know what effects will come in the future from being injected with poison and unproven?

This is just BS, JAKH!
This socalled pandemic is orchestrated and we know that!

They are protesting in Australia now as many are realising that it is control.

Arresting people for protesting wanting freedom is not on according to the police over there!!!

Yet it was fine for people to protest and march for bloody Black Lives Matter BS???

Do not believe anything they say, out of their depth and God help us if we actually get a dangerous virus as this one is only medium!!

Keep safe!

Edited by Brodie

On 24/07/2021 at 4:51 PM, Brodie said:

Where is the proof?

Why?

XMA Header Image

• Haha 2

XMA Header Image

Gosh young Doctor Brodie is good for a laugh. He thinks he is New Zealands Alan Jones whom he watches on telly all the time. Dont forget Doctor Brodie got a knock in the head when he was sneaking into Addington to get a cunning bet on (undercover) Yes he was going so fast (excited) that he forgot to see the judder bars!!! Poor buggars head hit the roof in his car and he appears to never have recovered. I do feel so sorry for him.  

10 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

You didn't have much of an IQ at school, did you Flash? Obviously in the same class as that other underachiever, Jakshit. 

And from your posts, you both provide evidence of an acute decline in intelligence ever since leaving.

Haha sounds like we have another " Alan Jones " fan or is that you Doctor Brodie ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JAKH said:

Haha sounds like we have another " Alan Jones " fan or is that you Doctor Brodie ?

Alan Jones is about the only one in the media that is actually telling it the way it is and not being forced to spin the BS!

Edited by Brodie

• 2 years later...
On 24/07/2021 at 4:51 PM, Brodie said:

Where is the proof?

Why?

You should watch- tucker carlson on x, epidode 81. dr pierre kory.

Well worth a look brodie.

Also have a look at the oecd figures on excess mortality in nz in the first 9 months of 2023 that came out a month or so ago.

I've been waiting for media coverage of that,but they ignore it. Truly amazing ,but the media has always been complicit in the cover up of facts and figures.

Brodie on the money again(as was i). 

• Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, the galah said:

You should watch- tucker carlson on x, epidode 81. dr pierre kory.

Well worth a look brodie.

Also have a look at the oecd figures on excess mortality in nz in the first 9 months of 2023 that came out a month or so ago.

I've been waiting for media coverage of that,but they ignore it. Truly amazing ,but the media has always been complicit in the cover up of facts and figures.

Brodie on the money again(as was i). 

Galah, I have seen many articles and videos on what Ardern and Co forced citizens of NZ to have injected into their bodies.

Pure evil and yes the consequences of peoples health is shocking!

Many people who were forced or voluntarily allowed them to be jabbed, just do nkt want to hear the truth, and I suppose I can understand that.

I havent heard of anyone keen to have toxins injected into them again, but they have another couple of new VACCINES for covid available now FFS!!!
Biden says IT IS FREE, WHY WOULDNT YOU GET IT???
LOL Free arsenic injections, WHY WOULDNT YOU GET IT IN? IT IS FREE!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Galah, I have seen many articles and videos on what Ardern and Co forced citizens of NZ to have injected into their bodies.

Pure evil and yes the consequences of peoples health is shocking!

Many people who were forced or voluntarily allowed them to be jabbed, just do nkt want to hear the truth, and I suppose I can understand that.

I havent heard of anyone keen to have toxins injected into them again, but they have another couple of new VACCINES for covid available now FFS!!!
Biden says IT IS FREE, WHY WOULDNT YOU GET IT???
LOL Free arsenic injections, WHY WOULDNT YOU GET IT IN? IT IS FREE!!

I have had the same experience with people who voluntarily took the jabs as well. Just not interested in all the data or truth,which personally i can't understand that appproach. 

Interesting the Doctor in the interview who is known globally for his previous work,so knowledgable and highly respected,has dedicated his recent work to patients with what officially is called ,long covid.

The interesting thing being, he says,60% of his 1200 paitients with long covid,in fact have what he calls long vaccine,as he was seeing long covid early in the pandemic,before so many of his patients had ever got covid,but had taken the vaccine. Thats why he and other high profile doctors and specialists he works with have put their reputations on the line and have tried to get the truth out there.

Also interesting what he says about the life insurance companies data. I guess thatr may mean you may want to sell your shares in such compannies and that premiums must increase,because of how the numbers are stacking up for younger people who have had life insurance..

Edited by the galah
  • Champ Post 1