Bit Of A Yarn

Harness Racing has been promised a Stakes Increase for 2021/22 (contrary to what Flash informed us!)!

39 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

This is most definitely not our beloved Chief.

1629417402409.jpg

Leader or ex leader white supremacist group yikes - thats not Brods

But speaking of someone going nutty, Billy T K Jnr has it seems, on house arrest & not allowed to go near the internet.

Actually know him & quite surprised by all his behaviour lately. Nice chap, altho he did love attention. Always had to be the STAR of the show.

Perhaps all this attention has just a hold of him.

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

We had @Thomass - still do in a way has in lurks and posts laughing emoji's frequently.  His nose is out of joint because he has been called out frequently.

As for Brodie - well we have Brodie, YOU, Forbury, Retarded Drive, JJ Flash, me,  shit need I go on?

I object quite strongly to being lumped alongside you and Brodie

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

SO publish the accurate data - now that's a challenge to both of you.  Of course it doesn't hide the fact that that data and information was in the past made public and published for ALL to see.  Not those who THINK they are in some inner "circle of trust".  A lack of transparency and honesty is why the industry for all codes is in the mess it is!

FFS

I said it wasn't a secret source

I said it wasn't secret squirrel information

Now you try to call it a "circle of trust"

Get over it

It is none of the above, it is merely a conversation about racing whereby the other party confirmed that The T'B's and Dog's had battered us

OK? Get it?

As far as "publish the data" goes can't you read?

I have already posted that I don't have the time nor inclination to do so, and I certainly aren't doing it at your behest

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Get over it whatever it is.

Still waiting for your positive suggestions to improve Harness Racing.

You can wait as long as you like Chief

Again, I'm not here to answer every or any demand you might make

However, it is a bit like death as I see it

No matter what wonderful medicines you have, what vaccines, what SGF-1000, what sheep drench .....  once you have beed dead for 6 hours none of them really help do they?

Edited by Michael

1 hour ago, Michael said:

You can wait as long as you like Chief

Again, I'm not here to answer every or any demand you might make

That's fine your prerogative but hardly adds any credibility to what you are saying.

As for not being bothered to look up the figures can you or @JJ Flash point us in the direction where we can do the analysis ourselves given that if we take you at your word one doesn't need special privileges to access the data.

5 hours ago, Michael said:

You are an idiot

The post wasn't about whether Trump was robbed

Your earlier post stated that Trump was President of USA

He isn't

You are a restricted nutter

Michael,  and how is the ankle bracelet going?

Prefer to be a restricted nutter than a crim, so pull your head in!!!!

Sorry Chief, dont need that crap from him!

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Which one is Brodie?

The one with the scarf or the flak jacket?

Michael, to be fair, I am not the crossdresser!

No need for your crap again, are you bored again?

You should be used to lockdown!

Contribute productively if you can?

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Come on guys although BOAY respects your right to say whatever you want at least play nicely.

Exactly Totally agree!

This Michael starts up again and then posts sarcastic comments aimed at Brodie, and I am meant to just take it?

They are not even clever but then that is all we could expect!

If he continues then I will give it back, sorry but as you are probably aware I am not one to sit back.

Otherwise I will take another self imposed break as we are all meant to be KIND to each other.

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

Please don't make me puke!  I'm not kind nor part of the team of five million.

The media presentations are puke material.

The vaccine is not proven  beneficial and the consequences of having it are unproven and now they want our youth to be jabbed with Graphene Oxide!!!!!!

I and my family are also not part of her TEAM!

She is very dangerous for NZ but you can see her luv affair with Bloomfield modifying

49 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Come on guys although BOAY respects your right to say whatever you want at least play nicely.

Yes, Dear Poster M you are coming down hard at Brods in what kind of appears from nowhere. And its started a full on war, with multiple other posters for and against.

And

Dear Brods Yes Poster M is right in what he says re you did state that Trump would win. And also I recall another argument erupt between the 2 of you in which he pulled you up on that whole Spitfire never placing, Spitfire placed.

Does it matter to sometimes get things wrong. Just own it.

Eg I said there was a chance that lockdown in South would end & mega race day may go ahead. Well it is not going ahead. Wrong and a shame.

Anyway re that, gosh that is going to put ALL horses thru-out country back 7 days minimum. What about those horses preparing for the NZ CUP. Will it effect thru prep ... its not that far off really. 

12 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Anyway re that, gosh that is going to put ALL horses thru-out country back 7 days minimum. What about those horses preparing for the NZ CUP. Will it effect thru prep ... its not that far off really. 

A week won't matter but two weeks will.  Under Level 4 you can't fast work!!!  Which is bizarre - whoever negotiated that doesn't understand horse training and must have got blindsided by MPI.

The South Island might get out of Level 4 next week but I don't see the North Island getting close.  A North Island trainer would have to consider shipping their horses south sooner than later. 

8 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Yes back in my day the Louisson and National Handicaps were often the starting point for many OC pacers in Canterbury.

More recently horses have had much shorter build ups, so effect minimal at this stage.

16 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Yes, Dear Poster M you are coming down hard at Brods in what kind of appears from nowhere. And its started a full on war, with multiple other posters for and against.

And

Dear Brods Yes Poster M is right in what he says re you did state that Trump would win. And also I recall another argument erupt between the 2 of you in which he pulled you up on that whole Spitfire never placing, Spitfire placed.

Does it matter to sometimes get things wrong. Just own it.

Eg I said there was a chance that lockdown in South would end & mega race day may go ahead. Well it is not going ahead. Wrong and a shame.

Karrots, and Lance Armstrong won many Tour De France’s!

Trump was robbed and we know this!

Look at what the Looney Left are doing worldwide!

It is a real mess!