Bit Of A Yarn

The Sabbatical is OVER! Cullen and Purdon to Start Anew on 1 October 2021

Chief Stipe

21 minutes ago, Mikie said:

So you are upset that someone’s death cost you Dux?

diesn’t sound like you have any ongoing sympathy for the deceased’s family

FFS well I guess you aren't picking on @Brodie!

You aren't up with NZ history are you?  Suggest you lighten up a bit.  I was being somewhat self deprecating - you should try it sometime.  You might find you can laugh.

It happened in 1941.   That's 80 years ago next month.

One of the people that got shot was the West Coast school inspector who was across the road at the local school.  He heard shots and went to investigate and walked right into it all.

He survived but suffered serious long lasting injuries.  

So if I've upset anyone other than you my apologies.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I can't be self deprecating in this instance

I was Dux

I ran second but had an argument with the Headmaster who tried to enforce something that he didn't have a right to.

Anyway I thought you couldn't remember that far back because of your head injury?  BTW how do you seamlessly switch between @Mikie and @Michael?  It's impressive or do you have a multi-personality thing going on?

10 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I ran second but had an argument with the Headmaster who tried to enforce something that he didn't have a right to.

Anyway I thought you couldn't remember that far back because of your head injury?  BTW how do you seamlessly switch between @Mikie and @Michael?  It's impressive or do you have a multi-personality thing going on?

What a stupid question. Do you think that I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't look back at old photos or School Reports, or talk to my parents? Would you have just said oh well, let's move on, no need to remember anything of the last 21 years, let's just start afresh?

I also had an argument with the Headmaster, apparently I was "truculent". Turns out he was probably quite right

As far as switching between names that's your site's fault. You told me you had deleted "Mikie", and you haven't, so were you telling porkies?  I never actually logon, I just post, I have no idea why your site can't sort it's shit out

The way you are performing lately even JJFlash is starting to look half normal

Edited by Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

You told me you had deleted "Mikie", and you haven't, so were you telling porkies? 

Nothing to do with the site M & M's.  It's probably because you switch between two different devices.  You are logged in as @Mikie on one and @Michael on the other.

As for deleting one account - nup as I've told many I don't delete anything.   Learnt to hide not delete when Little Molly wanted to purge and rewrite history.

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

The way you are performing lately even JJFlash is starting to look half normal

Shit don't tell me you are watching Wombles of Wombledon Common reruns as well?

Now let's unhijack this Topic.

What is your opinion on the magnificent All Stars team coming back from sabbatical?

On 9/14/2021 at 6:10 AM, mikeynz said:

6 o cock in the morning, you got nought better to do?

Its 6 oclock & I'm up again & going to post, hope that is ok for you, its too dark outside yet to go for a walk, other than that NOT ALLOWED outside of the house. Unlike yourself currently. Still waiting for your answer to the same question. Will ask 1 last time?? Why did you post at 6.10am?

Interesting question coming from a poster who has stated that "being on here is addictive" & also stated "that they prob spend so much time on here as they are single".

And whom also is on multiple race chat sites posting on trots & gallops also. Oppose myself who is solely on this chat site & soley posts mainly on trots side. 

You asked another question "who is Poster M", in which again I duly gave you an answer. If you follow this thread til the end, it should be more clear.

Hope this doesn't come as an attack on you, simply just answering your questions & repeating your exact same words to you. 

10 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Nothing to do with the site M & M's.  It's probably because you switch between two different devices.  You are logged in as @Mikie on one and @Michael on the other.

10 hours ago, Michael said:

As far as switching between names that's your site's fault. You told me you had deleted "Mikie", and you haven't, so were you telling porkies?  I never actually logon, I just post, I have no idea why your site can't sort it's shit out

Poster M, Chief is correct here. You will need to log out or delete your history browsing that will automatically un-log you. BUT be sure to remember your password before doing so or you might need to create yet another account like POSTER M IS BACK lol. 

10 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

What is your opinion on the magnificent All Stars team coming back from sabbatical?

Yip sorry about that re hijacking, altho was just answering a question that was fired at me.

Peeps don't seem to interested lol. Surprised me a bit. Maybe because peeps suspected this would happen. I don't know. 

16 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

As for deleting one account - nup as I've told many I don't delete anything.   Learnt to hide not delete when Little Molly wanted to purge and rewrite history.

That is incorrect. You told me many months ago that you had deleted 'Mikie"

6 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Its 6 oclock & I'm up again & going to post, hope that is ok for you, its too dark outside yet to go for a walk, other than that NOT ALLOWED outside of the house. Unlike yourself currently. Still waiting for your answer to the same question. Will ask 1 last time?? Why did you post at 6.10am?

Interesting question coming from a poster who has stated that "being on here is addictive" & also stated "that they prob spend so much time on here as they are single".

And whom also is on multiple race chat sites posting on trots & gallops also. Oppose myself who is solely on this chat site & soley posts mainly on trots side. 

You asked another question "who is Poster M", in which again I duly gave you an answer. If you follow this thread til the end, it should be more clear.

Hope this doesn't come as an attack on you, simply just answering your questions & repeating your exact same words to you. 

That was the time it was when I posted ok, are we done on this one now?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Michael said:

That is incorrect. You told me many months ago that you had deleted 'Mikie"

Well obviously I haven't and as the policy is not to delete anything I find it hard to believe that I have told you to the contrary.

If that was the case why did you try and login with your old account?

43 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

That was the time it was when I posted ok, are we done on this one now?

Yes of course I know that was the time you posted.

You were online at that time too 6am ish.

Why were you online too?

I ONLY ask as you brought it up & asked me.

In which I replied as it is lockdown level 4, week 5, so just awaiting your answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

But whateva don’t bother answering. It wouldn’t bother me what your reasoning is for being online at 6am ish anyway. As Im not really that judgemental & whatever you want to do is your business.

Anyways yip great suggestion for ALL of us to move on & I reckon come play the selections game.  Move the focus off our different personalities & focus on our common interest - HARNESS HORSES.

All welcome for selections game. Chief, Mikey NZ, Poster M.

Ill post my selections later today.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

As one would hope that you have finished shitting on threads eg Vivid Memory Thread, 2 y-o thread & Filling the Void thread and that's just off the top of my head.

You mock Brods about his repetitive nature  Yet DITTO. 

Confused are we Ranga about this post. Your memory not as sharp as your tongue. 

Oh & how about the repetitive nature of only starting threads that have a posters name in them. Moved on from this. One would hope. 

9 minutes ago, Ludwig said:

It reminds me of the nagging mother in law.

And right on cue Ludwig to contradict himself.

Ludwig - "Chief told me to hit mute button should anyone get on my nerve".               

Ludwig - "I don't understand why people don't hit the mute button. It saves getting high blood pressure".                             

Ludwig - "I have muted people that I dont want to hear from".                                         

Edited by Karrotsisback

47 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

And right on cue Ludwig to contradict himself.

Ludwig - "Chief told me to hit mute button should anyone get on my nerve".               

Ludwig - "I don't understand why people don't hit the mute button. It saves getting high blood pressure".                             

Ludwig - "I have muted people that I dont want to hear from".                                         

Lastly to be clear for those that maybe confused Ludwig who talks the BIG muting game.

Has not in-fact, muted me. Based on his reaction to my post he has clearly read.

Can he & Ranga actually move on tho, as Mikey NZ & I have agreed to, we can take the high road & will, but can they?

Even tho they jump in on this thread stating their in agreeing moving on - as “one would hope so”.

But can they? They both have problems with contradicting themselves.

Anyway Im tapping out of this thread.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.13.31 PM.jpg

22 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Shit don't tell me you are watching Wombles of Wombledon Common reruns as well?

Great trainers and as far as I’m concerned about any rumours everyone is innocent until proven guilty

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

20 hours ago, Mikie said:

Great trainers and as far as I’m concerned about any rumours everyone is innocent until proven guilty

I say good luck to them. It's their decision and it's a good incentive for others to aim high. It's just like Ludwig.... composed the best and it's for others to aspire to attain something similar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludwig said:

I say good luck to them. It's their decision and it's a good incentive for others to aim high. It's just like Ludwig.... composed the best and it's for others to aspire to attain something similar.

Yeah, will be great to have them back as official trainers!

Will be exciting to see the blue and silver stars again winning all the bigger stakes races and paying $1.20!!!

Yeah will be good for all the other trainers to be running for 3rd or 4th and the other owners will be happy to have them back officially as well!

Harness is on the rise again.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Yeah, will be great to have them back as official trainers!

Will be exciting to see the blue and silver stars again winning all the bigger stakes races and paying $1.20!!!

Yeah will be good for all the other trainers to be running for 3rd or 4th and the other owners will be happy to have them back officially as well!

Harness is on the rise again.

But I thought you said nothing had changed?

• Haha 1