Bit Of A Yarn

Motukarara Feedback Today….

Newmarket

Well, 

Here I am waiting between races, 41 minutes pretty poor but I assume it’s not the clubs fault but the fact we have 2 gallops meetings on.Anyway. I have heaps of time to post.

1, Is it time to put the guy singing to bed? Went to watch a race from grandstand but that guy was screaming, sounds the same every meeting, every song. Think he sings at rangiora too. Past the use by date for me. 

2, Kids Kartz? Had first race and number 1 called BOOTS. Well it was hardly walking under hard driving, then it comes out again and does same. Not a good look, 

58 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Well, 

Here I am waiting between races, 41 minutes pretty poor but I assume it’s not the clubs fault but the fact we have 2 gallops meetings on.Anyway. I have heaps of time to post.

1, Is it time to put the guy singing to bed? Went to watch a race from grandstand but that guy was screaming, sounds the same every meeting, every song. Think he sings at rangiora too. Past the use by date for me. 

2, Kids Kartz? Had first race and number 1 called BOOTS. Well it was hardly walking under hard driving, then it comes out again and does same. Not a good look, 

Newmarket you are correct, lunacy having so long between races in April!

You are also correct, the fellah singing near the birdcage is a pain the butt!!

If you want to hear music then go to a concert or a bar!

He sings far too loud for where he is located, would be better located at about the 800 mark!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

You are also correct, the fellah singing near the birdcage is a pain the butt!!

If you want to hear music then go to a concert or a bar!

He sings far too loud for where he is located, would be better located at about the 800 mark!

Is the the bloke that owned Stig ?

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

Not been there since Baron Module greeted.

Certainly no loud music back then.

I haven't been there since I borrowed the girl next doors bike from the halls of residence at Lincoln College.  A 16km ride.  I think Eric Ryan had a few running that day.  Around 1982.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I haven't been there since I borrowed the girl next doors bike from the halls of residence at Lincoln College.  A 16km ride.  I think Eric Ryan had a few running that day.  Around 1982.

were you that guy in the pink mini skirt ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Big Idea may have been in his prime back then.

15 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I haven't been there since I borrowed the girl next doors bike

5 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

Big Idea may have been in his prime back then.

Is that Chief , on his very last race drive , completely misjudging it on the hot favourite down the outside fence and being outed after by the Stewards for life,   going down narrowly here to trotting star 'Greyhound' at Addington ? 

DSC02923.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

were you that guy in the pink mini skirt ?

Reminds me of a joke.

I had decided to marry my lovely girlfriend. There was just the one thing that bothered me.She had a beautiful younger sister who loved wearing figure hugging mini skirts and generally was bra less. 

Anyway after we got engaged my future sister in law invited me over to go through the wedding plans. When i got there i found she was alone,wearing her pink mini skirt. She invited me in and immediately told me she could no longer control her desires  for me. She invited me to the bedroom for one last fling before i married her sister.

I was shocked and watched her go upstairs beckoning me to come join her as she unzipped her mini skirt.

what to do. Well i gathered my composure and ran to the front door,i immediately opened the door and started running to my car. 

to my surprise my future in laws were standing outside and began clapping,with my future father in law shaking my hand and telling me he couldn't be happier to have a son in law with such morals and self restraint..... There is a moral to this story. ...Always keep your condoms in your car...

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, the galah said:

Reminds me of a joke.

I had decided to marry my lovely girlfriend. There was just the one thing that bothered me.She had a beautiful younger sister who loved wearing figure hugging mini skirts and generally was bra less. 

Anyway after we got engaged my future sister in law invited me over to go through the wedding plans. When i got there i found she was alone,wearing her pink mini skirt. She invited me in and immediately told me she could no longer control her desires  for me. She invited me to the bedroom for one last fling before i married her sister.

I was shocked and watched her go upstairs beckoning me to come join her as she unzipped her mini skirt.

what to do. Well i gathered my composure and ran to the front door,i immediately opened the door and started running to my car. 

to my surprise my future in laws were standing outside and began clapping,with my future father in law shaking my hand and telling me he couldn't be happier to have a son in law with such morals and self restraint..... There is a moral to this story. ...Always keep your condoms in your car...

mate hold me . one you miss out on is one you might not get back on

• Haha 2

On 10/04/2023 at 3:21 PM, Newmarket said:

Was Peter Lamb the starter? It may have needed the walk up standing start to get momentum. 

Did the driver get put out for excessive use of the whip?

• Haha 1