Bit Of A Yarn

Tossers from the Darkside still going on!!!!

Brodie

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

I asked if there is a restriction on successful punters there answer was no 

There they said only for problem punters 

Mehe, you are an absolute fruitloop and full of BS!

It is a known fact that there are many restricted punters!

You never spoke to anyone at the NZ TAB that told you that they had no restricted punters at all!!!!

$20k to you if you show us a letter from the NZ TAB that states that there are no harness punters restricted in NZ!

If you dont you donate to charity of my choice $10k!

Otherwise apologise for your BS!

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You never spoke to anyone at the NZ TAB that told you that they had no restricted punters at all!!!!

$20k to you if you show us a letter from the NZ TAB that states that there are no harness punters restricted in NZ!

Brodie you are a nuts man when you call  someone you don't get a letter do 

But your special  so you might 

Now Brodie call the tab your only restricting your self 

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mehe didnt speak to anyone at the NZ TAB who said  anything, he just made it up, to try and show Brodie up.

No idea who he is, but jeez he has serious issues that need addressing!

Even Michael Guerin and the Whale have said that they were restricted so go figure!

Brodie ring the tab yourself you are calling me a liar 

The two guys you mention should not be betting when tipping horse's full stop 

Brodie call them see if they give you a letter you dumb fuck

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Briodie

You were asked to apologise for being incorrect and you wouldn’t

Why should this guy?

Mikie

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Mehe - YOU ARE WRONG!  There are restrictions on certain winning punters.  The Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules allow the TAB to do this.

If you were in fact told that by a NZ TAB employee then you were misinformed.  We don't know what the actual question was that you asked and it may have been answered honestly.

However as has been pointed out many many times on BOAY many winning punters have had restrictions placed on the amount that they can win.  You will find that very few if any betting agency confirms this publicly.  

Many many times by one person who says he is only allowed to bet $100 he is full of shit he was told to call the tab and he won't 

He wants me to show him a letter from a phone call 

I called the tab thats what the told me 

Now Brodie and his mates are calling me a liar 

As I said Brodie has restricted himself he could have bet on the tote and you do find that tote odds can pay more or as much im not saying all the time 

But he won't do that as he don't like betting on the tote so why wouldn't you if its paying more 

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Easy Brodie - one of the aims of BOAY is to "educate through rational dialectic debate"..... 

I think we should set up a separate topic on this matter and ask some direct questions of TAB NZ.

Once again I did ring the tab I didn't ask if Brodie was restricted god knows where that came from

I was told there are no restrictions  apart from problem gambling why would I be lying about it 

Brodie you dumb fuck your not restricted you dont bet thousands 

6 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Why does that matter?  The discussion is currently on whether or not the TAB restricts/limits the amount that some punters win.  Mehe's position is that the TAB don't do that therefore Brodie can't be restricted.

Don't tell me you are suddenly wearing a tinfoil hat as well?

Aotearoa Maori Hat.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Mikie, what are you smoking?

What am I to apologise for??

Not smoking anything Brodie

I asked you for a list of matters than you had stated had been made by a previous CEO (off his own bat)

You didn't come up with a single one

The Chief tried to help you by rewording your statement

I deemed that worthy of a retraction or apology

Instead you disappeared for a week

Mikie

4 hours ago, Mikie said:

Not smoking anything Brodie

I asked you for a list of matters than you had stated had been made by a previous CEO (off his own bat)

You didn't come up with a single one

The Chief tried to help you by rewording your statement

I deemed that worthy of a retraction or apology

Instead you disappeared for a week

Mikie

FFS, Mikie!
You making no sense!

It is a known fact that Rennell was influential in bringing in the stupid whip rule, that has since been changed as it shouldve been!

Rennell clearly stated his opinion and it was a stupid one and you wanted him back as the CEO?

The enquiry rules are also blatantly stupid and was introduced during Mr Rennell’s role as CEO!

Edited by Brodie
  • Bad Post 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You are not a liar, you were lied to by the TAB. The semantics of questions and answers can be  manipulated by the TAB.

Restrictions, limits, caps...all the same thing as you can't bet freely.

Thank you happy 

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

FFS, Mikie!
You making no sense!

It is a known fact that Rennell was influential in bringing in the stupid whip rule, that has since been changed as it shouldve been!

Rennell clearly stated his opinion and it was a stupid one and you wanted him back as the CEO?

The enquiry rules are also blatantly stupid and was introduced during Mr Rennell’s role as CEO!

You went and sulked last time you said this 

Your not very clever are you

38 minutes ago, Mehe said:

21 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Mehe,

There is no doubt in my mind punters are 'restricted' or name it whatever one desires. 

Harness racing with its lower turnovers carries larger exposure for losses for the TAB. A few well placed FF bets will wipe any potential profit for them very quickly. Hence the nerves.

Garrick Knight on his twitter is typical of what goes on for some.

image.png.709eeaf12174b3537b5e12fcc7a8a057.png

And there is this comment from a wee while back. According to him it means you can only win $1000 betting the day before? I suppose he would know.

image.png.abc567b62680e25884ec6b19d67ea002.png

And of course, the TAB do not want anyone to know what they are up to. Spoils their bullshit marketing campaigns.

Happy, do not think the $1k comment is right, unless it means a total of 1k from several punters, as I have been restricted at times to netting $100!!

Mehe is having us all on about there being no restrictions on harness punters, as the TAB would not be saying that!

Mehe, only seems to come on to try and antagonise things, and I dont give a rats what he thinks of Brodie!

However, to come on BOAY spouting BS and he knows it, you Can not defend that!!!

Edited by Brodie

Just now, Brodie said:

Happy, do t think the $1k comment is right, unless it means a total of 1k from several punters, as I have been restricted at times to netting $100!!

Mehe is having us all on about there being no restrictions on harness punters, as the TAB would not be saying that!

Mehe, only seems to come on to try and antagonise things, and I dont give a rats what he thinks of Brodie!

However, to come on BOAY spouting BS and he knows it, you Can not defend that!!!

Brodie you can not take it in can you i called them and that was  the answer i got your not restricted you choose to be dumb fuck

Stop calling me a liar you won't call them yourself  

You wont people feeling sorry for you 

Oh poor brodie he can get his bet on 

40 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Mehe, I did not sulk at all!

I gave you a week for you to post on BOAY anything you wanted without being able to have anything back from me!

We got absolutely nothing whatsoever, a d then when I post something, you Reenter the field!

Wasted space!

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, I did not sulk at all!

I gave you a week for you to post on BOAY anything you wanted without being able to have anything back from me!

We got absolutely nothing whatsoever, a d then when I post something, you Reenter the field!

Wasted space!

Brodie you did sulk I never agreed to that for a start your said that 

See how much of a fuck wit you are 

Just like getting a letter when yiir talking on the phone 

Don't blame me because your a sulky cunt

Just now, Mehe said:

Brodie you can not take it in can you i called them and that was  the answer i got your not restricted you choose to be dumb fuck

Stop calling me a liar you won't call them yourself  

You wont people feeling sorry for you 

Oh poor brodie he can get his bet on 

FFS, you asked the NZ TAB if I was restricted and they said NO????

How can you not understand what people on here are saying?

Match my $10k offer that I am putting up that you can prove that my wagering is not restricted!

Why on earth would I need to ring the TAB???.

Anyway put up or shutup!!

Just now, Mehe said:

You havent even said not long ago that when you get give a hard time that you go away for a week and sulk 

Just now, Mehe said:

Absolute dickhead, post what you want, you are not worth replying to!!!