Bit Of A Yarn

Tossers from the Darkside still going on!!!!

Brodie

5 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Yep she is all about jobs Jobs Jobs!

Dear Leader is good at recycling. She is recycling all of the same promises as she did before the last election. Housing, give us another chance. Grocery prices, they were going to look at them after the last election she claimed, what happened. Homelessness, give us another chance it has only increased 370% in the past three years. Build 100,000 houses... we will do it this time. Property prices, we will bring them down, there were too many distractions during the term, volcano, terrorist, baby born, pandemic... a leader cannot do everything... blah, blah, blah. The sheep lap it up. She'll win again and there will be another three years of inaction. Let's keep moving...

1 hour ago, Davis said:

Dear Leader is good at recycling. She is recycling all of the same promises as she did before the last election. Housing, give us another chance. Grocery prices, they were going to look at them after the last election she claimed, what happened. Homelessness, give us another chance it has only increased 370% in the past three years. Build 100,000 houses... we will do it this time. Property prices, we will bring them down, there were too many distractions during the term, volcano, terrorist, baby born, pandemic... a leader cannot do everything... blah, blah, blah. The sheep lap it up. She'll win again and there will be another three years of inaction. Let's keep moving...

You are totally on the money Davis!

Unfortunately there is enough suckers to vote for her!

It is interesting as you drive around the streets and see where her Labour signs are saying “Lets keep moving”!

Many are on houses  that are not that well presented and shows that Labour  still represents the people that tend to have low work ethic and lower desire to be affluent!!

How on earth people can think that the Coalition government is worth voting for, when in reality they have achieved not a single thing that they campaigned on??

I would bet my last million though, that the voters that do vote for her, will rue the fact that they put back into power the most incompetent government that NZ has ever had, bar none!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You are totally on the money Davis!

Unfortunately there is enough suckers to vote for her!

It is interesting as you drive around the streets and see where her Labour signs are saying “Lets keep moving”!

Many are on houses  that are not that well presented and shows that Labour  still represents the people that tend to have low work ethic and lower desire to be affluent!!

How on earth people can think that the Coalition government is worth voting for, when in reality they have achieved not a single thing that they campaigned on??

I would bet my last million though, that the voters that do vote for her, will rue the fact that they put back into power the most incompetent government that NZ has ever had, bar none!

Brodie at least labour's can add 

National cant that would be the biggest worry if they got in 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Brodie at least labour's can add 

National cant that would be the biggest worry if they got in 

Have you forgotten the $11 billion hole Labour had going into the last election?

Which they turned into a $150 billion actual hole?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mehe said:

You will find that there is more than 8 billion debt 

Prove it?  The mistake was only $4b.  Which is $7b less than the mistake in Labour's prior to the last election.

And labour can count this time and a 150 billion where are you getting that from 

No they can't - it took a review by Stuff to alert Labour to errors in their election budget prior to Stuff publishing it publicly i.e. the friendly media gave them a chance to correct it.

As for the $150b that's what these turkeys have borrowed.  $4b is pretty insignificant when looking at that figure.  About 2%!

Edited by Noodlum
  • Like 2

And how much would have national borrowed 

If they were there 

How much have they borrowed before and Labour fixed it up 

But im not wanting to get in to politics to be honest

the party that is the winner on the night will be the best party just like a horse race isnt it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mehe said:

And how much would have national borrowed 

If they were there 

the party that is the winner on the night will be the best party just like a horse race isnt it

Bollacks!

Labour coalition have been useless for the past 3 years.

Acheived nothing except put it hugely in debt for all the future generations

World Health is now saying lockdown is not the answer

• Like 1

I think you have got your party's mixed up.  It is National that fixes Labour's largesse.  When Labour won the last election the Government coffers were full, there was a surplus and debt as a % of GDP was around 17%.  Now the coffers are empty, they are running a deficit and debt per GDP is heading past 55%.

Then why enter the debate when you are obviously out of your depth?!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

I think you have got your party's mixed up.  It is National that fixes Labour's largesse.  When Labour won the last election the Government coffers were full, there was a surplus and debt as a % of GDP was around 17%.  Now the coffers are empty, they are running a deficit and debt per GDP is heading past 55%.

Then why enter the debate when you are obviously out of your depth?!

Because your mate is full of shit thats why

And once again what would have happened if national were in power the last 3 years we would be in the shit way more than now 

3 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Because your mate is full of shit thats why

So you only post to be anti Brodie?

And once again what would have happened if national were in power the last 3 years we would be in the shit way more than now 

Speculative bullshit Mehe.  Going on the past record of National any sensible person would disagree with you.

Labour hasn't delivered on ONE of its promises.  But that's OK Princess Snowflake is really nice and kind and sounds good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noodlum said:

Speculative bullshit Mehe.  Going on the past record of National any sensible person would disagree with you.

Labour hasn't delivered on ONE of its promises.  But that's OK Princess Snowflake is really nice and kind and sounds y

Yes I am anti Brodie and your problem with that is 

1 minute ago, Mehe said:

Yes I am anti Brodie and your problem with that is 

Actually I have a problem with it.  The problem is you very rarely if ever post anything else other than an attack on one poster.  That is the definition of an internet troll.

Which is clearly evident when you post the opposite view and have no depth of knowledge to support that view.

Unfortunately other people feed off that negativity and it ruins good debates.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Actually I have a problem with it.  The problem is you very rarely if ever post anything else other than an attack on one poster.  That is the definition of an internet troll.

Which is clearly evident when you post the opposite view and have no depth of knowledge to support that view.

Unfortunately other people feed off that negativity and it ruins good 

If you have a problem  with it block me from post

you should go and do some more research about my posts but once again you cant keep out of it 

20 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

Labour hasn't delivered on ONE of its promises.  But that's OK Princess Snowflake is really nice and kind and sounds good.

And she is not held to account by the media.

27 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

they gave you the winter heating payment last year and in the face of the virus they doubled it this year

Didn't need it mate... warmest winter on record!!! 😂 I spent mine at Addington!

Edited by Davis