Bit Of A Yarn

Tossers from the Darkside still going on!!!!

Brodie

I note that the few Tosser still left on the Darkside are still booking on!

They are trying to put “The Brodster” down for questioning a horse starting in the last race at Addington last night!

They think they are clever by saying what they want about Brodie!

If that is the best that they have got,  then they aren’t that flash.

Very easy to go on about a punter that has more ability than all of them put together, when he hasn’t got the option to reply isn’t it?

Brodie certainly must have got to them by being so successful on the punting, that they still remember him long after they BANNED him!

Brodie will remain in the minds of all of those Tossers long after the Darkside forum site has been disestablished!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

They are trying to put “The Brodster” down for questioning a horse starting in the last race at Addington last night!

Very easy to go on about a punter that has more ability than all of them put together, when he hasn’t got the option to reply isn’t it?

Brodie certainly must have got to them by being so successful on the punting, that they still remember him long after they BANNED him!

Brodie will remain in the minds of all of those Tossers long after the Darkside forum site has been disestablished!!!!!

Considering a few of them on the Darkside only like $1.20 favs racing from a certain stable, I doubt the $9 on offer for the winner of the last race last night came close to tempting any of them! 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

I would say they are just baiting you. Looks like it worked. Don't take the bait!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Have no interest looking on other site, but you have to admit, it seems for someone who has told us many times of your restrictions, your tipping on this site would be the worst of anybody. Just sayin, no hard feelins

Newmarket, to be fair I don’t really tip on here?????

What tips have I given that have missed?

Yes,  I am absolutely useless so please have a word to the Bookies for me, so,that my restrictions can be lifted!!!!!

I haven’t been doing a lot of investing over the past few months as the investment returns have just not been there, and the challenge isn’t really there for me at the moment!

20 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

I would say they are just baiting you. Looks like it worked. Don't take the bait!

They certainly are doing some sort of baiting over there I would say.

It is the only thing that is keeping their site going!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Went to see what the fuss was.

Why is Newmarket RC on here looking? Why is he still fascinated by Brodie? Why does he feel the need to denigrate a poster they were happy to ban? Why is he reading the threads on here?

Hypocrite.

Maybe, Brodie still sells on the Roacecafe tabloid lol

Oh it's that retard RC Newmarket, he says he doesn't look on this site, what a tosser, mind you not much goes on there anymore unless you find whhhoooppp goooooo weeeeee yuuussss interesting reading!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

True to form NRC has quoted and abused you Brodie with foul language. Typical RC

True to form NRC accuses you of being over there even though he started this rubbish. Typical RC.

True to form NRC denigrates other posters on here and claims infighting. Typical RC.

If they are so glad we are gone why do they still bother with us?

Can't wait to see Scooby 1 and Scooby 2 chime in with don't waste time on the oxygen thieves...That is actually you NRC.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't respond to their crap but their holier than thou attitude is hypocritical .

I am just glad I am on BOAY.

• Champ Post 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

True to form NRC has quoted and abused you Brodie with foul language. Typical RC

True to form NRC accuses you of being over there even though he started this rubbish. Typical RC.

True to form NRC denigrates other posters on here and claims infighting. Typical RC.

If they are so glad we are gone why do they still bother with us?

Can't wait to see Scooby 1 and Scooby 2 chime in with don't waste time on the oxygen thieves...That is actually you NRC.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't respond to their crap but their holier than thou attitude is hypocritical .

I am just glad I am on BOAY.

NRC certainly knows everyone that left r.c .... funny he only turned up after we left and is always heaping praise on the grand leader...... it's like a dog that can lick it's own balls,.....self praising is scrapeing the barrel!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Newmarket, to be fair I don’t really tip on here?????

What tips have I given that have missed?

Yes,  I am absolutely useless so please have a word to the Bookies for me, so,that my restrictions can be lifted!!!!!

I haven’t been doing a lot of investing over the past few months as the investment returns have just not been there, and the challenge isn’t really there for me at the moment!

Yeah chill me old mate, we all have bad runs. True, they are just winding you up, dont bite.

Anyway, nearly xmas, so ho ho ho to all

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/12/2018 at 8:07 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

Oh it's that retard RC Newmarket, he says he doesn't look on this site, what a tosser, mind you not much goes on there anymore unless you find whhhoooppp goooooo weeeeee yuuussss interesting reading!

I see retard newmarket rc and jj Clarke having wee dig on there site

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

I see retard newmarket rc and jj Clarke having wee dig on there site

Doesn't surprise me, they continually fire blanks though...not much happening on the harness side there now, i just had a peek even the moron not whooping and carrying on anymore...they must have gotten his medication right at last!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

poor old farty gone quiet not liked by his bowling mates I here   so down too the newmarket farting with bj meant jj

While I don't condone the behaviour on here at times. For JJ to go back and ingratiate himself on Racecafe while seeding discontent about this site and use myself as an example is pretty poor form.

If he was to have a look at the times of posts, he would realise Newmarket RC (a most distasteful poster in my book) actually came on here to see CP's tip about Just Michael and then posted it on RC. Classy.  JJ and himself then had a dig.

JJ Flash.. the man with no past but knows the history of everything. I am glad you feel RC is more peaceful and constructive. Enjoy. 

The pot, in this case, is very very black indeed and I would rather be the kettle any day of the week

• Champ Post 3

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

While I don't condone the behaviour on here at times. For JJ to go back and ingratiate himself on Racecafe while seeding discontent about this site and use myself as an example is pretty poor form.

If he was to have a look at the times of posts, he would realise Newmarket RC (a most distasteful poster in my book) actually came on here to see CP's tip about Just Michael and then posted it on RC. Classy.  JJ and himself then had a dig.

JJ Flash.. the man with no past but knows the history of everything. I am glad you feel RC is more peaceful and constructive. Enjoy. 

The pot, in this case, is very very black indeed and I would rather be the kettle any day of the week

don't think old newmarket likes one of our best harness racing reporters in CP 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Main thing is everybody is where they want to be now and after a few unsettling months we can get back to normal......we are all never going to agree on everything and can all see red when our buttons are pushed at times... but if we can learn something from the unsavoury bits .... probably count to ten before you press the SUBMIT button and I am one of the worst for doing that!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1