Bit Of A Yarn

Tossers from the Darkside still going on!!!!

Brodie

Just now, Brodie said:

FFS, you asked the NZ TAB if I was restricted and they said NO????

How can you not understand what people on here are saying?

Match my $10k offer that I am putting up that you can prove that my wagering is not restricted!

Why on earth would I need to ring the TAB???.

Anyway put up or shutup!!

See I didn't ask that you have made that up why because your wrong once again

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Mehe said:

You are a sulk you are now making things up that I didn't say you nutter

please be kind to the brodster, these are stressful times for him

by all means point out his lies and his laughable attempts to get out of the many deep holes he digs for himself 

• Bad Post 1

1 minute ago, Rangatira said:

please be kind to the brodster, these are stressful times for him

by all means point out his lies and his laughable attempts to get out of the many deep holes he digs for himself 

Thats right 

He is never on the money

• Bad Post 1

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Mehe you are 100% wrong.  The TAB DOES limit what punters can win and they limit some punters more than others.

There is no law in New Zealand, unlike Australia, that forces the NZ TAB to accept a minimum bet.

The NZ TAB uses a number of methods to minimising their losses.  

Now stop your obsessive crusade against one poster, stop your vulgar language and abuse and focus on what is an important topic.

Or I'm afraid you will be put on moderation and if you don't change you will be banned.  

he is good for traffic 

• Champ Post 1

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

FFS, Mikie!
You making no sense!

It is a known fact that Rennell was influential in bringing in the stupid whip rule, that has since been changed as it shouldve been!

Rennell clearly stated his opinion and it was a stupid one and you wanted him back as the CEO?

The enquiry rules are also blatantly stupid and was introduced during Mr Rennell’s role as CEO!

FFS Brodie

You didn't state that Mr Rennell was "influential in having the Rule brought in", you didn't state that "Mr Rennell's opinion was in support of the Rule"

If you had posted either of the above I would not have responded

You stated that he instituted the Rule off his own bat

Even the Chief said that you were wrong

Stop twisting your own words

Mikie

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Mehe you are 100% wrong.  The TAB DOES limit what punters can win and they limit some punters more than others.

There is no law in New Zealand, unlike Australia, that forces the NZ TAB to accept a minimum bet.

The NZ TAB uses a number of methods to minimising their losses.  

Now stop your obsessive crusade against one poster, stop your vulgar language and abuse and focus on what is an important topic.

Or I'm afraid you will be put on moderation and if you don't change you will be banned.  

I was asked what the tab said I told them dont try and make me be a liar you can't read 

Now that friend of yours  that you protected digs the wholes for himself 

And I have asked you to kick me off for a while but you won't do it 

11 minutes ago, Mehe said:

I was asked what the tab said I told them dont try and make me be a liar you can't read 

Now that friend of yours  that you protected digs the wholes for himself 

And I have asked you to kick me off for a while but you won't do it 

No self control Mehe?

Oh the irony of you questioning my literacy!

I'm not calling you a liar but you are clearly wrong in your view that the NZ TAB doesn't limit some punters winnings.

You seem to be on your own in your view.  Get this in your head no one agrees with you when you say no punters are limited in what they can win.

• Champ Post 2

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

No self control Mehe?

Oh the irony of you questioning my literacy!

I'm not calling you a liar but you are clearly wrong in your view that the NZ TAB doesn't limit some punters winnings.

You seem to be on your own in your view.  Get this in your head no one agrees with you when you say no punters are limited in what they can win.

No I said that is what I was told when I called I never said that

im saying Brodie isn't a restricted punter he has restricted himself 

then that clown that you protect jump on here and said that i called the tab and asked if Brodie was restricted 

I dont even know Brodies name so how the fuck can I call the tab and ask if Brodie is restricted 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mehe said:

Look did you read what I said he isn't restricted he chooses to

you know very well he can punt on the tote he can go to a tab he can get someone else to put the bet on for him (if that is legal )

FFS you are just back tracking now and not willing to admit you were wrong.  

• Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

No I have  said this all the way along go and read what i have said I was ask what the tab said I answered the question 

Your mate who you protect even said on here that he don't want to bet any where else 

So no back tracking what so ever 

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You dont seem to get it that the tab told me what I posted I didn't say it was right but Brodie is not restricted  he can bet many ways 

Once again not back tracking 

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

So is what Jonny posted wrong?  Is it not possible that Brodie is one of those punters that are heavily restricted on Fixed Odds?

What Jonny is saying is that YOU as a mug punter can put $200 on at $5 the night before and win $1,000 but Brodie can't if he is a restricted punter!

Did i say he was wrong

Infact why would anyone bet early like that for 

Myself I bet at the last moment 

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

He never said he couldn't bet!!!!!  Finally I think you are starting to see some light!  What he said was he was restricted in what he could win and they did that by limiting the amount that he could bet! 

No he said he was restricted and he isn't restricted he chooses to be 

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

LOL LOL - are you for real?  Suddenly you have seen the light and have gone from being a naive betting ignoramus to a betting genius!!!

LOL.

What the fuck are you on where did I say I was a genius for a start stop being a wanker 

I've split the posts in this Topic that relate to TAB NZ betting restrictions and put them under the following topic.  This Topic is now closed along with all the crappy bits.  Be warned I won't take kindly to anyone sidetracking the new Topic!  I think it is an important discussion to be had.

• Champ Post 1